• EPIC LIFE CHANGING MOMENTS! *_*

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Really sweet ^_^

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • They're okay I guess

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Ehh... Meh

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Overrated by a mile, overbearing, overblown!

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very much disinterested in the glorification of the "first kiss". It's not that big of a deal to me. I haven't had mine yet, mostly because I'm disinterested in romantic relationships as a whole right now. I think it's kind of over-hyped? Especially if both parties are inexperienced with kissing. Then it's just kind of awkward and clumsy. I mean if it's special to other people, that's fine. This is just how I feel about it.

Never kissed.

How would I, anyhow? I'd have to take off my helmet.

I've never really given it much thought until now, but looking back, my first kiss sounds like something out of a romance novel, haha. The moments leading up to it were pretty exciting, mainly because we were friends that had been low-key flirting back and forth for a long time. Kind of like, we were close and highly attracted to each other, but we were both unsure how to proceed. So one day, we lay down next to each other and stayed really close for maybe a couple minutes until I was like, "fuck it" and closed the distance. Lmao. The kiss itself was pretty clumsy, I bet, but nerves and hormones made it seem so much better. Especially since they returned the kiss, which I was hoping for but wasn't really expecting.

Compared to that, my first french kiss was pretty meh and gross. XD

I looooooove kissing so much. o3o

However, my first kiss was fucking awful. I had never kissed anyone, and even then, I could tell this guy sucked at kissing. I was a freshman in high school and this dude was a senior. :U

He immediately tried to french kiss me and I was like, "AAAAAAAAAAAAH NOOOO"

Needless to say I didn't kiss anyone for like....a year after that. :V

He immediately tried to french kiss me and I was like, "AAAAAAAAAAAAH NOOOO"
That's kinda traumatic, yes :/ poor you.

Why am I getting the feeling that none of the postees herein have sat down and ordered a plate of snails in a French restaurant? (Or is that just wrong to say?)

Well I certainly haven't... And never will :'D

Greenie, I'm shocked! XD Never say never!

Just for that, I'm writing you into an end of the world scenario, where the one chance for humankind's survival hinges on one thing: You know what it is. I won't say it here so your tummy won't feel upset. (Probably aliens --who else? -- make you do it. They have their reasons, unfathomable as they may seem to us.)

My apologies for violating the thread, here.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Just for that, I'm writing you into an end of the world scenario, where the one chance for humankind's survival hinges on one thing: You know what it is. I won't say it here so your tummy won't feel upset. (Probably aliens --who else? -- make you do it. They have their reasons, unfathomable as they may seem to us.)
I honestly can't wait to read this. Please link me when you're done. XD

Did you eat a bowl of wheatabix?

I tried so hard to restrain myself.
No, but I did have Wheaties for breakfast. I only know because that's the only cereal my father would buy. Does that count?

I honestly can't wait to read this. Please link me when you're done. XD
Yah, on my list! Like I would torture you and not let you know. What fun is dat? I have it written in my head, just no time to type out yet. I had to go malign @Jorick first. Priorities, priorities.

• Love
Yah, on my list! Like I would torture you and not let you know. What fun is dat? I have it written in my head, just no time to type out yet. I had to go malign @Jorick first. Priorities, priorities.
It's all good :P I'm a patient Greenie.

Reactions: Ravenfrost
First kiss was like, eh meh. It happened in a flash when I was in the 6th grade. So in my school service, I was kinda rowdy like any young kid in elementary, and it was the last day in school before our graduation, so like, we've convinced our driver to let us stop in a small square where there were some fast food joints we could crash in. IIRC there were 6 of us there, me, a high school girl that I was kinda closed to and some other kids from the bus. We were about to go to the play area when suddenly the girl grabbed me by the arm and suddenly kissed me at the lips for the longest minute that I ever felt. It was meh (overrated) Anyway the thing I hated about it the most is that she did it infront of our driver and a couple parents that my mom knew. So yeah, ended up grounded, moving to another service.

My very first one was a sweet moment, I think I was 13 years old at the time, at the beach with my girlfriend. In general, I still have a mental image of the first time I kissed those who've I've gotten that close to, and they are things that bring smiles to my face, even if the overall story with the person didn't end up being the happiest.

My first kiss was on a dare when I was like 9. He had been my 'boyfriend' for months. (He hung out at my house a lot and we held hands). It was sweet, but whatever. I don't even remember my first "real kiss".

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.