Fire Emblem: The Last Dragons

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Yanna Trest

Race: Human

Class: Cavalier

tumblr_mpywcmCTfd1rdy3s5o1_500.jpg

Fantasy-Horse-in-the-dark-wallpaper_6300.jpg

Anton (Yanna's Second Horse.)

Personality:

Janna is a very strong willed woman. She is very stolid in everything she does. To her this time is important to keep her friends and family safe. Often she is very tranquil before and after battle. When she says something it's either dire to the situation or moving enough to boost your moral. She seems like a great candidate for leader but she doesn't step up to the challenge. If she is given a task then she will complete it to the fullest. Janna is often described as heartless because she doesn't express her feeling outward toward others. If she does do something out of impulse it is for the better of team. In solitude she thinks and plans for what the mission will need and in yelling she breaks the will of the enemies down.

History:

Yanna was born to a mother and a father who lived on a farm. Her father Gregor was a breeder who bred horses for war. He was a stern man who kept to himself and presented a nicely kept farm. Her mother was Alice Potford, a young woman who's father was a merchant, she had acquired all of his abilities and was soon married off to Gregor. They both were somewhat happy in their small home and rather large farm. Most days were work while others were spent in the city with Alice's parents. Gregor had a mother and a father but they had moved far away once Gregor was married off. Yanna got to have the farm life of a kid and also the luxuries of a city dweller. Most of her time out was spent being quiet and alone. The farm had other farms around it but she preferred to sit inside and do nothing in particular. She was usually bored by all the girly things she would be tasked with when she was inside, but when she got the opportunity to work outside she took it. It was usually a rare occasion when she was able to go out and work with her father, her dad had a crew of people who worked and often it was hard to trained horses meant for war. These horses would be beaten, rode hard, and trained for battle. Gregor thought that it wasn't meant for Yanna to see these things preformed. It was harsh but it was a good business. When she went out there she worked hard, harder than she usually worked on anything. Over the course of many years she kept working with her father till he taught her how to fight on horses and ride them. Her first horse that she originally used was named Katia, but it was given to another person for war. Soon she got another horse named Anton and she used him well. Once the invasion happened Yanna and her family fled the city but were split off from each other during the fray. Yanna used her father's connections to be able to work for the king. She knows that her parents are safe but they won't be for long if she does not help the king in his troubles.

Alright, everyone is accepted. I'm sorry once again for being so darn unreliable. .___.

I'm getting there, hopefully it'll be up by Wednsday if my schedule doesn't completely screw me over once again.

Quick check: Who is still in?

Reactions: silverlinedmist
I'm still in as well :)

^^ I'm still here as well! And don't worry about how long it takes- RL comes first after all! *offers a cookie* :cookie:

Im still here as well.

Are we two girls over now?
Er, but yes, still here.

*waves* Still here~ And if needed, can play another boy to even things out.

Status
Not open for further replies.