Fire Emblem: The Last Dragons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galric as a thief . . . maybe you'll promote him at some point :D
Mea will be a Troubadour

And that will be added to their bios shortly.

Ah okay thanks everybody.

Forgot to mention, that I added a child c.sheet and well it's up to you whether you make one now. Though I would think you'd only really be able to fill in the basics aside from History and Races.

And Falcon, it's fine for Mea to join later on. I plan to do so with Gwenaviere.

Oh man! That's so cool, I wish I actually had an ounce of drawing talent. Do you perhaps take commissions? Not that I need one at this exact moment but there's always the future! It is alright if your not, just wondering~

Ok, good, thanks. I was trying to think up how she would know the others and the best thing I could come up with was getting lost in the city and asking directions, which doesn't work so well to turn around and say "adventure? oh, let me come with you!"
This way she can end up meeting the others on the road or in a market somewhere, or any number of other possibilities . . .

Oh and my chars bios have now been updated with their classes and inked pics (hopefully they're easier to see now)
I'm glad you like it :D as for whether I take commissions or not, it depends entirely on what's going on in real life at the time.

489_large.jpg
Name: Carina Brynn
Race: Human
Class: Wyvern Rider

Personality: Pleasant and warm, Carina has a certain air of disarming naiveté to her. She's not childish, at least not in purpose, and she's a determined and diligent practitioner of everything she attempts. That doesn't change the fact, however, that she isn't always good at it and sometimes needs more help than she's willing to ask for. She's friendly and outgoing, but a little absent-minded and sometimes loses track of what she's doing (which occasionally results in getting lost). She gives her full effort all day, every day but she is reluctant to accept help from others because she wants to be self-sufficient, despite being more than willing to lend a hand herself.

History:
The eldest of two daughters, Carina was about six years of age when her younger sister, Meira, was born. It was a devastating loss, one from which Carina did not easily recover, for their mother died in childbirth, leaving their father to raise both daughters and run a shop selling imported goods. The endless doting affection of their father, however, was enough to assuage the wounds left from the loss of her mother and Carina was soon a devoted sister who cared for Meria as much as possible while their father worked.

The home of the merchant was not far from the arena, where skilled warriors would fight deadly battles to win prizes and honor. This was a common haunt for the pair when they were not helping their father or learning their letters and numbers, and Carina refuses to believe that it is by chance that they met a wyvern rider named Tommen, fresh from a rousing victory, in Carina's twelfth year.

There was an almost instant connection between the wyvern and Carina, one that the rider could not help but notice. Intending on staying in the town for a span to participate in the arena and train, the rider offered Carina the opportunity to be something of a squire. This opportunity was eagerly taken and it was one of the most important day's in Carina's life.

At the age of fifteen, Tommen presented Carina with a wyvern hatchling of her own to raise and train, something that she has never forgotten. Since that day, her wyvern, Mehen, has been her constant companion. She has left the company of Tommen, though on good terms, that the both of them may hone their skills by traveling the world. There is a goal in mind, though, a promise she made: she has vowed to duel him in an aerial joust and does not intend to lose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rufiya
Ah classes are what I was waiting for. One question though. I see that Taguel is a class. Must I use that as my given class, or can I make her an archer like I previously wanted?

Ah yeah, taguel can either resort to shapeshifting or human-esque classes like Merc, Myrmidon, Archer, etc.

Sorry should've elaborated a bit more. -w-

Well, I just wrote up the majority of my CS if you'd like to take a look. I just have to write up her history, but im not familiar with the games...unfortunately, so I figured, before I do that bit, Id research just a bit more.

And to elaborate on that information. She can use both her archery skills, and shapeshifting because of her race, or is she now only limited to the class i've given her?

Go ahead and post it here or PM me it, your choice~ And it's fine. Best to research the Fire Emblem Wiki a lot of info or on a called Serenesforest.net

And well, you can't do so in the games but I suppose it's fine for now. Hehe. ouo

XD My CS is on the first page.

Reactions: Rufiya
XD Ya know what? I've never done an RP where I started out as a non-combatant support type, but I think this time I will!

Name: Xen Foros
Class: Priest
Appearance:

Personality: Shy and quiet, Xen has always been a bookish type, preferring peace rather than fighting, and hoping that one day, everyone will realize that war is a terrible thing, and peace will reign. Though he prefers not to fight, he will not hesitate to stand up for his allies and what he believes in, and can be found on the front lines, doing his best to keep his friends alive with his healing magic.

History: At the age of five, Xen lost his parents to raiders, and was taken as a slave, along with what few others the raiders decided to spare. After a year of forced servitude, he and what other slaves were still alive were freed when the bandits were killed by a small army of knights after having angered the lord of the land. With nowhere to go, Xen wandered, lost and alone, until he came upon a church, where a kindly elderly priest took him in and taught him the ways of the Gods. After serving in the church until he was 17, Xen felt a calling, to go out into the world and spread love, good-will, and the word of the Gods. Finding a world that was wrought with strife, Xen took it upon himself to accompany those that he felt were doing right, helping them and punishing the wicked.

Reactions: Rufiya and Jumi
._. I feel so out of place not being a human XD

XD Awww! Poor Yumi! ^^u Sorry, I thought about playin' a non-human myself, but the idea of playin' a priest interested me so much that I couldn't resist.

If it makes it any better, the other choice I was really thinking of going for was a Laguz Thief. then I coulda been- *puts on shades* -A cat burglar! AWWWW YEAH! :lol:

*clears throat* Anyway, here's a cookie. :cookie:

Name: Bia Turellis
Class: Mercenary

1288171251_470x353_blonde-anime-warrior-girl_large.jpg

Personality: Considered cold and aloof by most, Bia seems to favor detachment over forming close relationships with others. A woman of few words, she typically stays out of arguments and disagreements, only offering her opinion if asked or if she judges it to be necessary in order to prevent someone from making a grave mistake. Bia takes her work as a mercenary very seriously and tries to follow her employers' orders without letting her personal feelings get in the way of the job, fighting mercilessly and showing no quarter to her foes.

Although she conducts herself as expected for a professional soldier-for-hire, Bia does possess a softer side that not many get to see. She is very nurturing and protective of those she cares about, and while it is rare that she shows it openly, Bia can be caring and affectionate when she lets her guard down. Her desire to have a family and a normal life is her most closely kept secret, one that she has only partly shared and hinted at with those she considers her closest friends.

History: Bia grew up as a farmer's daughter outside one of the smaller townships of Sylvtal. Her life was peaceful and offered her everything she could have hoped for until one day when the Risen attacked. As the undead surrounded their home, Bia's father told her and her sister to run out the back and not stop for anything, no matter what she saw or heard. Bia did as she was told, tears streaming down her face as she heard the cries of her mother and the sound of flames consuming their cabin.

Bia lost her sister in the darkness of the night as they fled to the nearby town. The Risen had overrun most of it as well, but just as she was prepared to give up all hope a group of mercenaries arrived and fought back the shambling corpses, rescuing her and securing the township for the time being.

After she explained what had happened to her family and that she had nowhere else to go, the captain of the band of sell-swords took pity on Bia and offered her a place in their ranks. Over the next several years, she trained with a sword day and night in order to someday earn her keep as a mercenary, eventually going out on missions and proving herself as a capable fighter. The day came when she was finally ready to seek work on her own, and so she parted with the group of mercenaries that had become a second family to the one she had lost.

Most recently, Bia has been contracted by the king himself after completing a series of high profile jobs for several different nobles. She now awaits her orders from his highness, staying in the capitol and eagerly anticipating her reward once the job is completed.

Reactions: Rufiya and Jumi
We can probably fit one more so you barely made it, friend. :3

And guys, I'll try and get the ICC planned up soon! but I must warn y'all, my schedule is just murdering me lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
*hands a cookie* It's alright Rufi, RL can get us all at times. :cookie:

Name:
Leila Beau
Race:
Human
Class:
Dark Mage
Appearance:
2n0tpuq.jpg
Leila has long, blonde hair, and pale, delicate skin. The rest of her features remain a mystery to most. She almost always has her face hidden from view with her hood, people often question if she's truly human or not. However, those close to her know what her true face looks like. She chooses to use magic to make her eyes glow due to past events with people mistaking her for death, coming to claim their lives. Something about the glowing eyes make people less likely to run in fear.
Personality:Leila is indeed a mysterious woman, as one could easily tell based on her appearance alone. She is not one to mingle with others, let alone speak to them, however, she's fine being in the presence of others, and actually enjoys being around people. She is, quite simply put, very, very shy. Hearing her speak when there is more than two people around would be considered very strange, and she normally communicates via gestures or actions. She might occasionally whisper in someone's ear if they are having a difficult time understanding her, or something needs to be communicated that cannot be said through actions alone. Of course, such an attitude only makes people more wary of her. The general vibes she gives off might make some uneasy, should they not be used to being around dark mages, or those who wish to hide their identity. It's not uncommon to have someone suddenly yelp in fear after seeing her approach them for the first time, which she has grown used to by now. Despite people mistaking her for the angel of death, a demon, or several other evil sorts of beings, she's very kind and modest. She will always lend a hand to anyone who needs it, which is sort of unusual for a dark mage. People are often, (yet at the same time, not,) surprised when she finally exposes her magic to them. While she is one of the kindest people you'll meet, she's ruthless in battle, especially if she is angry or protecting someone she cares about.
Leila gets embarrassed easily, but she tries not to let that hold her back more than it already does.
History:
In her past, Leila was a special girl, though she's always been shy. During her childhood, she often had older people comment on how she would surely grow up to be a beautiful, successful young woman. Her parents, being rather wealthy folks, would take her everywhere they went, showing her off to their friends or even random people around. She often thought it was strange for them to be so filled with pride over a simple girl like herself, but she never protested. She enjoyed the attention. It made her feel good about everything around her, but mostly herself. Eventually, she became prideful in herself, and looked down upon others based on their appearance alone. As she grew to be a rather rude, bratty pre-teen girl, the praise she often got when she was younger faded a bit, though she still received much praise for her looks. She never let the lack of commentary on her personality bother her.
One night, while she and her parents were out of their town visiting an old family friend, a jealous, wicked person slipped into her room and poured acid on her body, leaving her to suffer helplessly. Her parents brought a doctor along as soon as they heard her screams and found her on the floor, sprawled out with tears coming out of only one eye. The other had been burnt too bad. The doctor did what he could to ease her pain, and ended up wrapping bandages around her head, advising her parents to not take them off if they valued their image of their daughter more than their actual daughter. After a couple days with the bandages on, her parents grew impatient and took the bandages off, only to find that their beautiful daughter they once knew was much different. One of her eyes grossly discolored to a strange cream color instead of their normal, dreamy blue, and a large, blotchy scar covering over half her face. Her appearance made her parents so uneasy, they often spent time away from her, leaving her home instead of taking her anywhere. The last time she saw them, they told her that they would be back in a few days, that they were simply going on a trip to see their friends. To this day, she's not sure if she was abandoned, or if they were killed while they were out.
When she was about 18, she set out on a journey, borrowing some (in reality, it was over half,) of her parent's funds they had stored up for the trip. She found a powerful dark mage that many spoke of, in hopes of her being able to rid her face of the scar and discoloration that she couldn't get rid of. The mage, upon hearing her story, recognized her name and decided to help her for a large price. She spent much time with the girl, getting to know her and eventually feeling a bit bad for her. The mage did what she could to rid the girl of her scars, but she couldn't. At this point, it had turned into a curse, plaguing Leila with dark thoughts and lashing out towards people who commented on it or stared too much. The mage offered to help Leila control such darkness inside her, and instantly Leila accepted. By the end of her teachings, Leila was now 21 years old, and she had learned much about the art of dark magic. Having taught her all she could, the mage sent her off on a journey to learn more, providing her with the robes she wears now, made special to conceal her face from anyone who would judge her for it or use the scar against her. Leila wandered for a long while, and is still on this journey she was sent on seemingly so long ago, (when in reality, it has only been two years.)
While on her journey, whenever she would try to speak with anyone considered to be "normal", she found they wouldn't listen to her, or ran to find authority to take care of her. However, she realized that whenever she found someone who was important on her journey, she needn't speak a word. They would either know why she was there, or understand her perfectly simply through her actions. And so, her shy tendencies returned to her, and she found herself sneaking around to avoid being seen by too many people.
Despite her not-so-pleasant past, she holds no grudge against people, or even the person who did this to her. More than anything, she blames herself. She figures it's all her fault, and she was only getting what she deserved.

Err.. Kind of long, but there you go. ^^ Did I miss anything/does something not make sense? ><

Status
Not open for further replies.