All day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
I like Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, and Romance. Please do not be shy in bringing up another genre. I just might be interested in it ^^

I can do incest and Mpreg as well
Hello! I wanted to run this by and see if anyone would be interested in this type of RP.

So, I have a basic idea for the plot in mind that is based off the plot of the Fire Emblem Awakening game, but I want 100% original characters. Canon characters are not allowed in the RP and no previous knowledge of the franchise will be necessary. Any questions regarding the RP I will be happy to answer ^^

From what I have now, the basic idea is not completely fleshed out. Anyone who wants to help plot this out and provide different twists and turns with me will be more than welcomed to.

What else I have planned:

Roles for each character
Allowing child units in case characters get married
How the fighting will work in this RP
Permitted classes
Your merchant (who is not Anna)
Your antagonists

Reactions: Rads
Would you like me do a char for you

You can if you want. No need to join if you don't want to
the game was fairly fun the only reason i didn't complete it because of the glitch on my game

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jessica
Long term fan of the Fire Emblem series here, am tentatively interested.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I LOVE Fire Emblem so if I may I would love to join a Fire Emblem RP, and I'm glad it's the Awakening game because it is the only new Fire Emblem game I have played.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I LOVE Fire Emblem so if I may I would love to join a Fire Emblem RP, and I'm glad it's the Awakening game because it is the only new Fire Emblem game I have played.

Yay!

Also, if you haven't played Fates, your name is the same as this FE character

latest

Boy am I glad I saw this, considering I am finishing another play through of Awakening at the moment. You most certainly have my interest, sure as sure! Definitely would be glad to help out wherever you might want or need the aid, sure as sure.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Boy am I glad I saw this, considering I am finishing another play through of Awakening at the moment. You most certainly have my interest, sure as sure! Definitely would be glad to help out wherever you might want or need the aid, sure as sure.

I'm as sure as your picture is Chrom that I'd be happy to have ya, and have your help when I need it ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: Rax Rosetta
I think I should be getting started on the Sign ups/OOC. You guys can control as many characters as you want so long as you can handle it

I think I should be getting started on the Sign ups/OOC. You guys can control as many characters as you want so long as you can handle it

I currently plan to have one character for now, but I might add some side npc's along the way as they are needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.