Finding a home

She nodded as she ran to the bath room and got undressed, she left the door cracked as she hummed lightly and turned the water on and then stepped inside.

He picked out some black slacks and a short sleeved shirt, as well a pair of boxers out of his wardrobe, and walked back into the livingroom. He turned to put the clothes on the floor outside the door, but as he leaned forwards, he saw through the crack in the door. He stopped for a moment, staring at back of the naked woman in front of him. For a moment, he stared, before putting down the clothes and walking away, blushing slightly.

She smiled as she felt the warm water hit her skin, she closed her eyes as she relaxed letting all the tension she had carried with her just melt away. " Ahhh. " She sighhed with content as she smiled more.

Jack walked over to the oven, turning it on to get it heated. He walked over to his couch and dumped down in it, grabbing the remote and switching on the tv. Yet as he flipped through the channels, a certain image of a naked lady kept appearing in his mind, no matter how much he was trying to push it away.

She soon got done with the shower and saw the clothes on the floor, she picked them up and put them on tieing off the back to show her belly. She then walked out as she smiled lightly. " Done. " She said as she looked at the komodo with a great big smile on her face.

"Oh, good!" He replied, looking over to her with a smile. He couldn't help but to stare for a moment at how she wore his clothes though, especially the tied up shirt. He leaned backwards and looked at the oven, seeing that it was heated. He got up and walked towards the kitchen again. "Have a seat. Dinner'll be done in about ten minutes." He said, as he opened the fridge and pulled out a frozen pizza, and started to unwrap it.

She sat down as she looked around then at the t.v. She sat there watching it as her ears concentrated on the sound the t.v was emitting.

Jack quickly got the pizza in the oven, and moved back around the couch, sitting down next to Shai. He sat there quietly for a moment, before asking "So... How long have you been without a home?"

Since i was sixteen. She said as she looked over to him and stared at him with her soft purple hues.

"Aha... And how old are you now?" He asked, suddenly becoming a bit worried. "And how have you managed so long?" He asked, looking back at her with his own yellow eyes.

She sighhed lightly. " I'm nineteen. " She said as she looked up to him. " I have been helped out by friends and well shelters. But you can't rely on them forever you know. " She said as she then sniffed the air smilleing the sweet scent of the pizza bakeing in the ove. " Mmmm that just smells great. " She said as her stomach grrowled.

He sighed slightly in relief at her age, before looking down at her again. "I suppose you can't... But you seem to have managed decently anyway." He looked at his watch for a moment. "And the pizza should be done in just a few minutes. "I hope you dont mind pepperoni." He said with a slight smile, knowing that if nothing else, they'd be easy to pick off.

" I LOVE PEPPERONI! " She exclaimed sniffing the air more as she smiled finally haveing one of her favorite foods again. It has been a while since the last time she had pepperoni pizza.

"Whoa there!" He exclaimed at her sudden outburst. "Well, that's good then! I was almost afraid you wouldnt like it for a moment. But then again, people who live on the street tend not to be too picky." He said, smiling at her.

" That we aren't. " She said as she winked at the komodo findeing him a bit attractive. She smiled as she then giggled lightly feeling a bit fluttery.

"And that's a good thing. Those who have little cant really be picky." He said, smiling at her as she giggled. "Shai, the shy kitten... What made you become a homeless alleycat?" He asked, grinning slightly at the phrasing of his question.

She smiled. " Well to tell you the truth i really don't want to talk about it. " She said as she placed her hands between her legs and sorta shrunk alill bit.

"Could be understandable. I..." Before he could say anything more, the oven lets out a *bing*, making him get up from the couch. He got the pizza out of the oven and cut it, and put the slices on two plates. He placed them on the coffee table, and walked over to the fridge. He got out a bottle of coke and two cups, before sitting down again. "Dig in!" He said, grabbing a slice.

She grabbed a slice as she bit into it, she just melte4d at the flavor. " Mmmmh.. " She blushed as she had noticed she moaned becuse of the blasting flavor.

Jack laughed slightly at her obvious happiness, before he took a bite of a slice himself. "Been some time since you've had pizza, I take it?" He asked with a smile, looking at her. "But I don't think I've ever heard anyone enjoying food that much!"