Finding a home

She blushed even more. " I havent had good food in a long time. " She said as she smiled lightly.

"Well, it's good to know someone enjoys my cooking." He laughed, as he opened the coke bottle and pouring them both a big cup of it. "So, what do you like other than pepperoni?" He asked, asking more about her interests than her taste in food.

" Well... " She siad as she looked down and sorta blushed. " I like the touch of another person. " She said as she smiled at him.

He chuckled slightly, as he lifted his strong tail up onto her head and stroked her gently with it. "Of course you do. Pretty much every kitty does." He said, as he kept stroking her. "But then again, most people like to be touched. Well, it depends on the circumstances, I guess. But the right person with the right touch is something everyone likes."

She smiled slightly as she scooted closer to Jack as she purred lightly putting the pizza down. " .... " she kept quiet as she her hand almost is touching his leg.

He kept slowly stroking her head with his tail as he looked at her. He couldn't help but to notice that she seemed to come a bit closer to him, yet he brushed it off as nothing. She probably just thought the couch wasn't too comfy at that one spot. That was at least the only thing he could think of right then and there.

She then leaned in and gave Jack a kiss as she blushed lightly.

"Hmg!" He uttered at the sudden kiss. He looked at her as if in shock, taking a moment to understand what had just happened. "What the hell was that?!" He asked as his brain finally understood what had happened.

She pulled away frightend as she blushed deeply shakeing and curling up at the opisite end of the couch hideing her face.

He saw her frightened response and regretted how he had just burst out. But he couldn't help that his mind had simply gone blank. "Hey, hey... Don't be afraid... I just... I wasn't expecting that..." He said, sorry for scaring the little kitty.

she slowly moved her hands as she looked at jack still with the blush on her face emberassed at what she had done.

"You, eh... You wanna explain that?" He asked, looking at her. He had hardly known her for an hour, and she had already kissed him. Something that had never happened to him before. And, he assumed, something that didn't happen to most people.

" I-i-i really don't know but like i said i needed the touch of another person. " She said as she sat there with her head propped uo by her knees and her arms wrapped around her legs holding them close to her chest as she looked to Jack.