Final Fantasy Universe

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Not sure. I'll say... one-quarter of the bar...? Remember that it also increases when you get hit.

Hey, yo, is my character approved? I wanna do a B.A.M.F entrance in the boss fight. x3

Yup, character approved! Enter when you wish. ^_^

Are you still open for spots?

and could I use a different character other than from Final Fantasy? *please I would like to use Natani if at all possible* look to the Avatar and my signiture, Natani is a female but covers up the fact that she is.

I'm familiar with Natani (being a fan of Two Kinds myself), and I am accepting characters... however, I would require characters from Final Fantasy worlds...

Though, Final Fantasy Adventure was sort of a crossover between the Final Fantasy series and the Mana series of games - the Mana series known for a few anthro characters. It's possible, then, to have an anthropomorphic character because of this.

Name: Tina
Species/Race: Wolf
Birthplace/World: Kingdom of Barron *FF IV*
Job Class: Paladin
More: Teran is a Female but hides the fact that she is she has dicieved everyone for her whole life but only one person knows that Teran is a female and that is the King him self. For years no one knows the Teran was a female and that was the way she kept it. Over the years she has trained in the arts of the Paladin and has become well but yet she has no experiance of real life threatening Battles. Today is the day that she will try to fight her first battle.

Natanipurplr.jpg

Tina is Natani I don't feal like eaditing that picture just so that I don't have to pull up another picture on Photobucket.

If only you can change the name, I can accept it.