Fighting Legends (Monster Apocalypse Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh ok thanks for the heads up man. @Lonewolf888978 mind if I add a few monster things to Willy's inventory then and do a little personality changing?

For sure! Also, for more items check the creature list....

Awesome I will post in a bit.

The thread isn't dying already is it?

I'm waiting for my time. Don't want to end up saying the same thing repeatedly.

Scratch that I'll post in the morning.

20130322963_1.jpg

Name - Nylissa Melody (Called Nyl)

Gender - female

Age - 20

Past Occupation - Toymaker.

Current Occupation - Survivor

(If Soldier) What squad are you apart of? - Wolf.

Skills - Intellect, Speed, stealth.

Equipment - with a 3-d manuvering device she built herself, she thrives in the night. Swinging from ledge to ledge, she attacks with a reapeather crossbow and grenades that are tied to her belt. She normally wears the same old, worn out leather jacket, and black short shorts. She wears a brown leather belt, that also holds her manuvering device to her.

Personality - A spitfire, and a hotshot. She likes to be the lone wolf, but what she really wants and needs is a close companion.

How have you survived?- Living in the shadows.

308623.jpg

Name-
Aniela Cartwright

Gender-
Female

Age-
Twenty-two years of age almost twenty-three in three days.

Past Occupation-
She was deemed unfit for work ever since she was diagnosed with schizophrenia, multiple personality disorder, and ADHD. Even though due to that, she still worked. As a bodyguard for some of the most important people in the world, whom are now gone.

Current Occupation-
Survivor

Skills-
1. Agility
2. Stealth
3. Hand to Hand combat
4. Being able to speak several languages. (German, English, Spanish, Russian,)
5. Balance
6. Aiming

Equipment-
A small police standardized pistol(that she found in an abandoned police car). Three grenades and four silver throwing knives that are hidden in her trench coat. She has dried fruit, a canteen full of water, and binoculars.
Crushed vampire teeth, mermaid scales, and an alpha knife. She also hides several magazines (ammunition) in her trench coat as well.

Personality-
She has several personalities:

Veronica|Sweet|Caring|Loveable|Deceptive|Spanish|

Rodney|Hateful|Dangerous|Hot-Tempered|Sadistic|Rude|Russian|

Jeanine|Logical|Quiet|Quick thinker|German|

Main personality:

Aniela|Insane|Smart|Stubborn| Hyperactive|Alert|English|

Too add- Aniela often see's hallucinations due to her mental Iillnesses

How have you survived-
Since being a bodyguard for some of the worlds most important people, she had to learn combat skills and had to be good in fighting. So she found a gun, and shot everything she saw. If something came near her, she hit it in the head then hurried up and ran off.

Most of the time she would stay in abandoned forts, waiting until someone would find her.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Lonewolf888978
Great! But wait.. is having a crazy person a good thing?

I'll post tommorow after class. But I'm off to bed. Goodnight!

imagejpg1_zps052ae8c5.jpg

Name - Luna Gillian
Gender - Female
Age - 18
Past Occupation - Nurse assistant at a local hospital
Current Occupation - Survivor
Skills - Basic medical knowledge, basic science knowledge, hunting/gathering, stealth.
Equipment - Needles, bandages, standard first aid kit, lighter, backpack, spare shoes, jacket.
Personality - A shy young woman who enjoyed her job as a nurse assistant. Helping others in need is what gives her a sense of purpose and a sense of hope that the world will get better someday. Alas she is very trusting which can lead to her getting robbed or worse. Despite being betrayed, abandoned, and on her own in this devastating world, she hopes that good will and morals are not dead. But, if given a chance, she won't hesitate to kill another human being for food or water. In her mind, her survival is what will bring the world back to peace and understand, and if a few innocent lives must end it is worth it.
How have you survived?- Hiding during the night and sneaking around in the day. When confronted by others, I offer them food or pills and they leave me alone... Or kill them with a simple injection, that works too hehe.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Lonewolf888978
Thank you very much .3.

As for the RP is there a specific place in which I should jump in or is anywhere okay?

Not at all! I'd reccomend starting near the crash site or Eastern New York, or your gonna have to wait to interact : 3

Haha okay, guess I'll start near the crash. Wish me luck xD

Status
Not open for further replies.