Fighting Legends (Monster Apocalypse Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay~ x3
So....I guess I just jump right into the IC xD

I might. It's a really good story. But there is a lot of people...

emqjQRf.jpg

5'5"
115 lbs.
Name - Zack Aristov

Gender - Male

Age - 19

Past Occupation - College Sophomore

Current Occupation - Survivor

Skills -
  • Lockpicking
  • Swimming
  • Speaks English, Spanish (albeit weak), Russian
Equipment -
  • Off-the-shelf smoke bombs (2x, both purple)
  • Kitchen knife
  • Box of matches (7x matches)
  • A bag of protein powder
  • Backpack
  • Dead laptop
Personality - Before the disaster struck, Zack, like some others, was a sheepish, introverted, antisocial teen who pondered cluelessly about his future, unprepared and stuck in a university. Often he depended on others, having them fill in for him on various tasks he'd refuse learning to solve himself. As a result, the doors of potential closed on him, leaving him to stay possibly forever reliant.

"What kind of job would I like to have? Well, damn. To start, I don't have any useful talents that I could branch off of. What kind of girlfriend- no, am I even ever going to manage to get a girlfriend? They're all wayyy out of my league! And I don't even know how to support myself. Sucks. I really wish life was easier. A paradise with no stress at all? That'd be super nice."

Though depression and heavy anxiety preceded itself with the unforeseen events. With the youngster's recent paradigm shift he's thought of suicide perhaps being the only "paradise" for him. Zack sees, as of now, there is no future waiting for him.

How have you survived? - By holing up in the 5th floor of the apartments alone for the five months, also having barricaded the entrance to his room as caution.

P.S. I really want to know how you have your images in that placement, Rosie.​

Accepted! I'm surprised more people didn't make military characters 0.01

I was meaning like like apart of the squad

I know. Messing with you. Though... Nah, I'm sure you'll come up with it on your own.

BfdBukhCIAAb2jh.jpg:large

Name: Jackson Hart

Past Occupation: College Junior

Current Occupation: Survivor/Hunter

Skills:
-Archery
-Hunting
-Basic Survival Skills
-Parkour
-Creating arrows/scratch bows
-Kenpo Martial Arts
Speaks: English, medium amount of Esperanto

Equipment:
Compound bow
20 x carbon fiber Arrows
Flint
Steel
40ft rope
Military backpack
Home made armor (metal plates, some leather
Light leather duster
Leather archer gloves
Knife
Butterfly tent

Personality/History:
Even though Jackson was decent student in school, he always felt more like a survivalist. With his father an Army Ranger, he always went out and hunted and camped with him when ever he could. Jackson did have a few close friends, but he was fairly Introverted, preferring a few 'quality' friends over having so many he would have trouble keeping track of them.

When the world fell, he found his skills brought heavily into use as his father disappeared, and his mother died in one of the attacks. Knowing he had to get out of the big city and into the wilderness, hiding from the monsters who appeared. He had one goal: To find a larger group of survivers, hopefully a few of his friends, and primarily his father. He works to this goal every day he survives, and with every creature he kills.

How did You Survive: By hiding, waiting, and becoming the hunter, instead of the hunted.

Last edited by a moderator:
soldier_by_molybdenumgp03.jpg

Name -Kia Anderson

Gender -female

Age - (18+) 23

Past Occupation - originals a navy seal frog jumper. Till she was sent to deal with the chaos back at home. Then everything went to hell.

Current occupation- survivor
Skills - sniping skills, CQC, hand to hand combat, basic medical skills, archery and parkour

Equipment - a enhanced bow (able to shoot 200 yards accurate) with carbon fiber arrows. P226 pistol with two full clips, an mk11 mod rifle, four full clips. A combat knife in her boot. Backpack to hold the said ammo, and bandages with medic cream. She also has two bottles of water and three apples and a bag of chips.
Personality - she's very independent and quick thinking. She knows right from wrong, even though sometimes she needs to do what's necessary. Kia also feels the need to help anyone who survived, unless they pose of a threat to her. She's sweet when she wants to be, and hates to socialize.

How have you survived?- pure luck, and the help of past friends before they were taken by fate, as well as the rest of New York.

Boy do I love all these people with bows, Just can't wait till we start to see some BIGGER game xD

Nah I kid, I'll have a post tomorrow for Crisp and mah girly character, and maybe Drake if Ms. @Rosie got her post up >_> (Jk Rosie take your time xD)

Sorry for the delay everyone! I'll have my post up for sure tomorrow

195_stream.jpg

Name - William (Willy) Weston

Gender - Male

Age - 37

Past Occupation - Shady Arms Dealer

Current Occupation - Survivor/ Shady Arms Dealer

Skills - Trained to use guns, looting, manipulative, knows how to make homemade explosives, very basic hand to hand fighting, knife fighting.

Equipment - What he uses: A pump action shot gun that holds 7 shells, a 9mm pistol, and an old (but well taken care of) bowie knife, 10 shot gun shells (5 in the gun and 5 on him), one full clip of 9mm ammo (in the gun), 1 home made shrapnel bomb, and a back pack.

What he has for sale: A half empty clip of 9mm ammo, 6 shot gun shells, 7 sniper bullets, a half rusted hunting knife, 1 bottle of water, a sniper scope, 3 arrows, a half empty rifle clip, and very rare parts to a new sniper gun (let over from his past).

In the way of monster items he has: 2 oz of ground vampire teeth, 1 oz of ground mermaid scales, and 3 oz of hell hound ash.

Personality - Willy is a salesman through and through need something he's got it, and if he doesn't well he'll get it.... for a price. Willy is friendly enough, but point a gun in his face and he becomes very hostile very quickly. He likes to stick to the shadows both for both attacking and doing business. When it comes to monsters Willy will always choose to run over fighting them, but will if he is cornered. No he would rather stick to fighting humans as they have stuff worth selling. He will let others do the dirty work and take whatever he can from the fallen monsters.

How have you survived?- Willy has survived by trading and selling supplies for ammo and other goods. He loots everything he can.

Last edited:
I use deviant art or Google. I can usually find at least one.

@Tone 6th

Accepted! But just to correct something, monsters do have stuff worth selling... for example Tazlewurm Blood is extremly toxic poison, Mermaid Shells heal sickness, ground up vampire teeth to heal all physical wounds, etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.