Fight School [OOC/Signup]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, but Beta, it's not just Ches, there's gonna be a lot of younger readers of Fight School, too. Just thinking of them. Oh well.

-sigh-
I don't really care if you call me a child, that I know is true. I am a child and I can act very, very childish a lot of the time.
It's being treated like one that can urk me.
I'm fine with Smitening warnin people that I am a child, and there are things I shouldn't see. That part is very true.
Though with Charles' case...

@Beta
I know this is going to sound stupid, but I don't think I'm ready for a rp this advanced. I just jumped in here expecting too much from myself and I think I need some more experience before getting out three paragraphs a post. I know this isn't an excuse for my lack of postings but I do hope you understand.

@Beta
I know this is going to sound stupid, but I don't think I'm ready for a rp this advanced. I just jumped in here expecting too much from myself and I think I need some more experience before getting out three paragraphs a post. I know this isn't an excuse for my lack of postings but I do hope you understand.
Minimum is two paragraphs

Regardless of the minimum ACCEPTABLE post, you still need to post by tonight.

And yes, two paragraphs is the minimum... but frankly I EXPECT more from my players. Two as a minimum is there in case there isn't much to post for or respond to.

I just
Don't really go with more than two paragraphs unless I can ._.

I just
Don't really go with more than two paragraphs unless I can ._.

Ches. That means if you CAN go for more than two, then you DO go for more than two. That is a GOOD thing, and what I WANT from my players.

@AmazingDan

Ok... so while two paragraphs is technically the acceptable minimum... I have to ask you something.

Your character had TWO MONTHS worth of doing whatever they wanted on campus (within reason, of course). ... how is it that you could only come up with two paragraphs to write despite all that freedom to extrapolate and develop the character?

DOIRu5V.gif

P.S.

Characters are NOT allowed to rank-up without permission... and you did not ask.

The two paragraph thing... I really.. cannot answer that for you...

And I'll fix the ranking thing.

Okay... Well... I sorta have idea of how this rp works, I've read a couple pages
It just seems there's a little more writing about characters rather than then interacting, and it's just a bit of a struggle. I'm the role player that relies a lot on another character to develop my own character and work them into the rp to really get a good writing flow going.

yellow Just so everyone knows. This week, there is no contest. I need to think more of them up.

Well, first of all. Change your talent please. There's KIDS in this RP, man. Cheselth is 13. Gotta watch your lewdness, man.

Otherwise? Better than the old days. Good to have the gang back for old time's sake.

SPEAKING of talents:

Asuras. Yours is too ridiculous. There's talents, but that's beyond circus level, and those guys are freaks. You're going to have to dumb it down a lot.

Kiro...I watched that video. That's not so much a talent as something weird he does.

And as for the rest...well, Charles...you're the remaining entry that's believable and also a talent, so I guess you get the win.

Your prize:

During a fight with an NPC opponent, you are allowed one REASONABLE curpstomping. I.e. You won't be beating on an S-rank, but you can kick the living tar out of a foe close to your rank.

Enjoy, and good luck to all next week!
Wait what o.o I didn't post a talent

Pffff. I meant Audvis. xD My b, Kiro.

[warning=red]This is an official warning!

Sloth. You have 24 hours to make a post.[/warning]

Status
Not open for further replies.