Fight For Your Rights!

Name: Justin Bennard

Race: White American

Appearance:
depositphotos_12599161-Young-attractive-Boy-in-hip-hop-outift-black-and-white.jpg

State: Alabama

Personality: Justin has no care for others and is aggressive towards others, especially towards black people. He likes to make fun of others and tends to hurt them.

Bio: Justin has been neglected as a child, which is what most people think is the reason for his aggressive behavior. He has an older sister that lives in Chicago who has a completely different view on equality for every race. He makes fun of his sister just for that.
He is a bully at his school and would even go around to hurt other people outside of school (African Americans mostly) just to pass time.

Name: Jennie Bennard

Race: White American

Appearance:
depositphotos_5454852-Art-portrait-of-a-beautiful-female-model-in-retro-style.jpg

State: Chicago

Personality: Jennice cares for others no matter who or what they are. Majority of the time she is nice to others and is trustworthy.

Bio: Jennie moved out of Alabama at the age of 18. She was sick of the racial prejudice, especially from her own family. She is now a vet and owns her own apartment that is rented, along with her fiance and baby girl.

Fiance: Jacob Finster
Sean-OPry-retro.jpg

Baby girl:
Cute-Baby-Girl-Wallpapers-37.jpg

o
i forgot to make le boyfriend for amber or whatever her name is.
soon to be boyfriend anyways
uh
heur
someone help me find pictures

16308492489_1845ba333f_h.jpg

Name: Danny Schwarzentruber
Race: White
State they live in: Chicago
Personality: He's a daredevil, willing to try new things. Sometimes he is racist, but it's always been second nature to him because of his lifestyle as a kid. If he does seem racists, and he catches it right away, he'll apologize. He's very sympathetic.
Bio: Danny's parents used to live in the Virginia. There, most people were racist, including his own parents. Danny never really liked the name calling and swearing towards the blacks, so he tried not to do so. However, some time later, he realized he was repeating their parent's mistakes. He moved to Chicago to have a change in lifestyle and to start anew.
Extras: yodelalel - IDK

He's accepted

Oh yeah, @N/A don't forget to tell me when your WIP is finished so I can check it.

K. Also I usually have more times on the weekends with CS's due to business on weekdays :3.

How should the bonding start with Liatris and/or Barry with the kids? PM me? XD

Henry is gonna have a hard time with Justin, I can feel it

Poor Henry. Ill make Henry's adoptive brother, Henry's black friend , two peeps in washington and two in chicago.

That sounds like enough.

Once you're done with those I may start the RP.
I would like to have it up by today, but I have finals to study for.
IC will be up Friday at most.

Ill probably have all my chars up Wednesday if I have enough inspiration

Okay, I know I said no more characters, but I thought I might as well at least state name and stuff for the biracial kids' bully.

Name: Benny Cowell

State: Washington

Appearance:
happy-smiling-12-year-old-boy-cap-isolated-12965723.jpg

Bio: Benny is a bully towards Kendall and Kalila and any other African American.

He doesn't need much because he isn't a main.

School is out! Which means I got time to work on this RP!!

(As of right now, this is the only RP I'm in and care for -3-)

omg like i didn't even do the bio /sob.
Also, look.
I'm doing the historic picture thingy. (I DID NOT edit the image. I just found it XD)

tumblr_l7fa4zsiTH1qzd9gyo1_500.jpg

"Picture of Liatris and his Wife, (Name and last) , taken at the ___ theatre, 1969."