Fight For Your Rights!

Sorry, I had a lack of creativity when creating my character. Ill try to have one up ASAP

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Not giving up on this RP.... Either tomorrow or Saturday I'll make more characters, possibly in Alabama.
Can't promise anything though because I SHOULD be studying for finals next week, but I'm a big procrastinator so I don't know.

Reactions: Infinatis
{ Pretty much based on Peaky Blinders and a bit altered <n< sorry. Really wanted to play them. Also this is my first time going a historical rp, especially one taking place in civil times XD So i'm a bit intimidated. But theres always a first chance for everything! }
wip

THE PEAKY BLINDERS
The terrifying gang of the 60s.

THE O L D E S T
tumblr_njtjjv7YBg1tc7805o2_500.gif

Theodore 'Teddy' Sinclair
Race: American ; White
Appearance: Theodore is 6'2, with dirty dark blonde hair. Although he's 37 and the eldest of the brothers, he's still as charming as ever and never lacks in style--Still retaining his suave and clean sense of style. He's in actuality fairly still in shape and muscular than credited for.
State they live in: Washington, DC.
Personality: The oldest, But why isn't Theodore the boss much to his dismay? Well, because he's more brawn than brains thats why. But that doesn't mean he's the thick headed one--Theres a difference. He also can't command the necessary authority compared to his younger brother (Note: Younger, not youngest/baby). Teddy is a patient man but is usually frustrated at his younger brother's ways of leading despite Liatris being the fit to lead. He is often the cautious and worried one of the group, always yelling at his younger brother but in the end, they're brothers and he winds up trusting him afterwards.
Bio: Theodore, being the oldest was actually the one who was the type to argue and debate all the time. Doesn't mean he was the thickest, to be fair he was the hardheaded one and wanted things to go his way growing up. Nothing was perfect unless it was his way--Even if it was a more complex way he thought of. Theodore also proved to be quite stubborn and adamant about his own decisions so he was quite bossy with other kids and made them do what he told them to do. That is until Liatris came in.
Extras:

THE T H I C K E S T
tumblr_njsypufylk1rlrfsro1_500.gif

Barry Sinclair
Race: American
Appearance: Barry is the youngest of the brothers, and the cutest to put it simply. He looks like his eldest brother, the dirty blonde hair, signature key features, etc but appears to be more friendly and approachable. Usually its his looks that make him the victim of unwanted attention or violent attention--To which he'll respond back with violence if its a fight others want.
State they live in: Washington DC
Personality: Although he does hold that good-boy look, he is he thickheaded one rather than his oldest brothers and thus he lets his temper get the best of him. But although he is the thick headed one, he can handle proper business very well and is the inside worker of the Peaky Blinders. Working at home or behind the scenes and keeping things running smoothly for his older brother (Note: Older, not eldest). But back to being the short-tempered one, Don't underestimate Barry's looks and age to give him that label. He can definitely fight for himself and is also quite strong. If he starts something, he'll finish it.
Bio: Since Barry is the youngest, he got into more physical fights than the brothers. Hell, the kid even picked on other kids older than him growing up and those twice his size and weight. It wasn't his fault, They started it Barry would often say to his brothers and parents. And when he got his head in to deep? That would be the time when Liatris and Teddy jumped in and joined the fight. And because he was he yougest, Barry was physically picked on by his older brothers. Thrown on the bed, rough housed around, etc. But once he grew up quickly, pay back came and he would pick on his own older brothers right back! But despite his hot-headed ways, Barry proved to be more reasonable than his older brother in terms of business. He listened to orders, and hardly ever questioned them. In fact, its believed that he's more of Liatris' right hand man despite working behind the scenes.
Extras:

THE B Ø S S
tumblr_mx3kghtbnk1rqaiazo1_500.gif

Liatris Sinclair
Race: American
Appearance: Liatris, although his facial features is similar to his two brothers, he is more distinguishable than them. Unlike his brothers, The male has jet black hair and a more distinct eye color--Blue (You will notice that Liatris' eyes are a lighter blue compared to both of his brother's shade of blue) and thus he is the more handsome and appealing looking one as the middle brother. Which is quite funny seeing as theres the cute one, the charming one, and then him, the better one.
State they live in: Washington DC
Personality: Liatris is the middle brother, and of course the brains of the three. Not to mention, also the boss of the Peaky Blinder Gang. He thinks things through, and often has a straight poker face which gives him the natural respect he earns. The man can be intimidating at certain times, but although he seems all tough and blank he can actually be caring. His actions tend to speak louder than his cold words and people won't dare mess with Liatris most of all.
Bio: The middle brother, Liatris grew up to be a seemingly fine gentleman and a genius. As a kid he was quite manipulative in all ways and had the uncanny ability to charm others smoothly to get what he wanted. He was always 8 steps ahead of his victims growing up, and between the two brothers got into less fights than them. Because his victims were simply dumb. The only thing that peeved him was when his older brother, Teddy often taunted he was the 'adopted son' or 'step brother' due to his brunette, almost black hair and not being blonde with Green eyes. He always hated being teased around like that, and even his younger brother occasionally pitched in too. Nonetheless his differences from his two brothers made him more noticeable and unique so he was well-known appearance wise. Always the rose that stuck out with thorns.
Extras:
→ Liatris has a 'severe dog issue' and is completely in love with dogs as tough as he may be. He owns 4 dobermans, devoted to the gang but also family and 1 rare white one who is his everything. The four Dobermans are Merlin (Black and Brown ; Male), Fala (Brown ; Female), Nitro (Solid Black ; Male), and lastly Nikita (Pure white ; Female). All large and fully grown (All 5 years old ; different breeders).
But not only are the Dobermans used as gang-dogs for protection, etc. But they help the brothers detect emotions. Merlin detects aggression or the leader of the pack, Nitro detects submission or the pack mule of gangs, and Fala detects incoming danger and suspecion.

[spoili]
c0b37add89cb50a31608244a927c8868.jpg
[/spoili]
Left to right: Nitro, Merlin, Fala, and Nikita

OTHER:
Things about all the brothers
» Their names have different meanings, and it was deliberate. Barry was a childish and strange name meant for a kind guy despite it meaning 'spear' or 'barrier', Liatris was named after a well known flower among women, And Theodore was named that to have the nickname 'Teddy'. Teddy, Liatris, and Barry. Notice that these names aren't very masculine and touch towards not a feminine level necessarily, but a weak and gentle level. These names were meant to contradict their reputation. If you were with all three sinclairs and laugh at one of the brother's name, you'd be greeted with an intense aura as another brother would spit out a rude warning comment.
» They're each 7 years apart exactly. Making 777, A lucky number -amongst gambling-.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Im still in. I need creative juices to write characters like this. And none is coming through

Yehhh. Glad to see this alive. I'm really amused by my character, Liatris, and his dog hoarding ways XD my god..

And mine by his sheer uselessness.

Name: Leonard Richmond

race: African American

Appearance:
black-male-models-oraine-barret1-jpg.jpg

State: Alabama

Personality: Leonard fights for what he feels is right. Majority of the time he does keep his mouth shut, but gives off a bad vibe towards others. He's quiet but has a short temper. His temper gets him in trouble sometimes, especially when it's directed towards whites, but he does try to take it out on "his kind" most of the time

Bio: Leonard has been trying to keep his family together ever since he was a young boy. His older brother was killed at the age of 16 and his mother recently got sick and could no longer work. His father left the family at a young age, therefore Leonard had to take care of both his younger brother and mother on his own. He has been through eight jobs so far ever since he was young.

Name: Kaleb Richmond

Race: African American

Appearance:

State: Alabama

Personality: Unlike Leonard, Kaleb could hardly stick up for himself. He is quiet like his bother, but couldn't hold up a fight and scared to fight for what he believes is right, knowing the he could get beat if not killed.

Bio: Ever since he was ten, Leonard has taken care of him without the help of his mother. He has been bullied at school and even though the schools were segregated, he still didn't stand up for himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really can't wait for this rp to happen.
I'm just torn between where the brothers should live in.
Alabama or Washington.
Alabama cause its really racist and the brothers would all go batshit crazy and help the african americans.
or Washington just cause I want them to bond with the kids to be honest XD.

The gang leader.....
Bonding with the biracial kids.

XD its a funny sight...
But its washington DC so the law would get to them........ like in 2.5 seconds.

Fuck logics. Washington Laws are fine with the gang and don't know their whereabouts.

I really want this to happen too xD

I wanted to make people in Alabama to bond with @Infinatis So I quickly did those last two people xD

I need a white man now -3-

Ill make Washington chars

I am still in, though I am running on scarce creativity fuel. I don't know how long I'll be able to stay. here... uh... yeah.

(I literally just was writing a post to kill off one of my characters.)

@KayLove can Liatris or Barry bond with your biracial ids ouo
oh god it sounds so wrong
but you get what i mean XD