Fictional groups/people you feel bad for

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorram backstabbing Sith!

And it wasn't the Sith, it was that Revan. He didn't count (at the time. He was still leading Jedi and Republic).
Wel vho-ever did it, he did the galaxy a favor. If only he finished the job, the Cathar wuld have been avenged.

Nah. Mandos came back to genocide some more! WOO!

KOTEEEE!!!

You guys know that although the Mandalorian Wars cut the Mandlorians down significantly they didn't die there.
Hell Revan himself sent Canderous to become the next Mandalore to bring them back only years later.

The Mandalorians didn't actually die out until the Clone Wars with Jango Fett.

You guys know that although the Mandalorian Wars cut the Mandlorians down significantly they didn't die there.
Hell Revan himself sent Canderous to become the next Mandalore to bring them back only years later.

The Mandalorians didn't actually die out until the Clone Wars with Jango Fett.
They didn't die out ith Jango Fett either. The Mandalorian had a neutral, pacifistic queen for a while. Who then got "Mauled". Geddit?

They are alive in both Legends and Canon

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
They didn't die out ith Jango Fett either. The Mandalorian had a neutral, pacifistic queen for a while. Who then got "Mauled". Geddit?

They are alive in both Legends and Canon
Really? :3

This is one bit of Star Wars lore I'm glad to be wrong on.

I reccomend watching the Clone Wars Cartoon! The new 3D one. Starts meh and slow, ends up with Death and darkness everwhere

• Thank You
Reactions: Windsong
We're fully aware of that, Gwazi. That's what Hellis and I have been talking about without directly referencing it.

Man, I was not happy with The Clone Wars Mando lore compared to what existed, but it was alright. I hope they bring in more stuff and have Boba revive the Mandos in canon.

Some people hate Mandos in Legends lore, but... KANDOSII, VODE!!

I reccomend watching the Clone Wars Cartoon! The new 3D one. Starts meh and slow, ends up with Death and darkness everwhere
It's on my to watch list.

How long does it take though before getting dark?

Fairly quick. First season is a bit more kiddy, meandering, setting things up. There isn't blood. But there is on screen death of major charachters, there is legit GENOCIDE once or twice.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
We're fully aware of that, Gwazi. That's what Hellis and I have been talking about without directly referencing it.

Man, I was not happy with The Clone Wars Mando lore compared to what existed, but it was alright. I hope they bring in more stuff and have Boba revive the Mandos in canon.

Some people hate Mandos in Legends lore, but... KANDOSII, VODE!!
I for one love what they did with that one guy though. You know, the one, from that one movie, who was awesome.

Deathwatch!

Deathwatch!
I can't stand the majority of episodes of the Clone Wars. But I did see parts of some episodes. The Deathwatch really stood out to me, and that Pre Visla dude belonged in a much darker cartoon.

As far as my personal preferences go, the best Star Wars cartoon was the 2003 Clone Wars miniseries. This was Grevious that way he was intended.
4227370-general+grievous+afterimages.gif

I can't stand the majority of episodes of the Clone Wars. But I did see parts of some episodes. The Deathwatch really stood out to me, and that Pre Visla dude belonged in a much darker cartoon.

As far as my personal preferences go, the best Star Wars cartoon was the 2003 Clone Wars miniseries. This was Grevious that way he was intended.
4227370-general+grievous+afterimages.gif
So did THE COOL DUDE FROM THAT ONE MOVIE

A bunch of exiled warriors trying to overthrow the government?

Yeah, the Deathwatch are really badass, and I wish more had been done with them.

Angel Beats. Fucking Angel Beats.

Anyone caught up in Nier. That game will make you feel bad for the enemies, the human-non-humans, the witches, and the talking books. Even the main character has his moments. I mean, what other game makes you feel bad for attacking the things you thought you were suppose to attack only to realize other people have their problems too? It's not a war between good and evil; it's a war that depicts fighting for the right to live and exist in a world where your existence is a lie... and doomed to end no matter what.

Dobby from Harry Potter v.v And Severus Snape who had to do the unthinkable, remained loyal despite having his friends turn on him, oh and watched his friend die to keep up the charade, was bullied as a kid and then friendzoned, loved Lilly and Harry despite it all, and died because of a stupid misunderstanding. Pretty much anyone who came into contact with Harry is also worthy of the feels trip, man, but listing an entire cast of characters seems tiring.

Attack on Titan. I haven't even watched this anime and my heart is hurting for this universe. I just-- I can't bring myself to do it.

Ender and the rest of his team from Ender's Game! My favorite movie ever to exist! And the Formics. Once the tables are turned you realize humans are just terrible. I want to read this series so bad but I just don't have to the time focus like I used to.

There's many others but I can't remember them all v.v

EDIT: Death Note and Code Geass. 'nough said. And Space Captain Harlock. Honestly, I'm not entirely sure who to feel for in this movie. Harlock has seen some shit, the protagonist is caught up in shit, and the Earth is just... an utter waste land.

EDIT EDIT: Fran Bow. No one is entirely sure why the things that happen, happened, but it's still a trip.

Last edited:
Anyone caught up in Nier.
First playthrough
Enemies: @&$)@!)#&@?!
*Proceeds to attack like normal fiends*

Second playthrough onwards
Enemies:S-Stop! Why are you doing this?!
*Proceeds to defend themselves*

Not to say that the first two Drakengard games weren't equally as messed up at times.

First playthrough
Enemies: @&$)@!)#&@?!
*Proceeds to attack like normal fiends*

Second playthrough onwards
Enemies:S-Stop! Why are you doing this?!
*Proceeds to defend themselves*

Not to say that the first two Drakengard games weren't equally as messed up at times.
I think the worse scenes were the ones with the mini bosses. The robot one who found a shade companion being my personal favorite (actually, that whole bit at the junkyard was pretty messed up), but the one where the wolf shades attack the desert people was just plain... something. Then you have the lance dude, one of the first bosses you fight to get to the girl. Just so much feels v.v Having them screaming at you doesn't make fighting them any easier either.

Nevee played the Drakengard games. Sounds like I should.

Last edited:
I think the worse scenes were the ones with the mini bosses. The robot one who found a shade companion being my personal favorite (actually, that whole bit at the junkyard was pretty messed up), but the one where the wolf shades attack the desert people was just plain... something. Then you have the lance dude, one of the first bosses you fight to get to the girl. Just so much feels v.v Having them screaming at you doesn't make fighting them any easier either.

Nevee played the Drakengard games. Sounds like I should.
Not to mention that Gretel incident...

Many of the game's fights could have been avoided if humans could understand all of the replicants...

I recommend Drakengard 1 and 3 if you can't play all three, and Nier takes place after one of Drakengard 1's endings I think, E maybe? I may need to load up a file to see. 2 is a bit... Iffy and cliche at certain times. And three is "a bit" before one canonically.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Not to mention the Gretel incident...
That's the lance dude >.>' Forgot her name and for some reason I thought they used lances. Either way, it made my heart hurt.

"I'm not their leader! These are my friends!"

Even in the first play through you knew something was up when you killed her brother. The expressions man.

Alright, I'll look into them :) Maybe quite a while before I actually play them but I'll get around to them eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.