Fictional groups/people you feel bad for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koda
; he lost his mother only to find out that the guy who watched over him killed his mother. Seeing the look on his face when Kenai told him poured lemon juice into the wund once you found out that it was Koda's mom that he'd killed.

Meg.
family-guy-meg-250x305.jpg
She is treated with such cruelty that I can't even see how people could find it funny. I get it; she's the running joke, but just seeing how they treat her and she can't get away from it, it bothers the shit out of me. I feel bad for her because I imagine we've all been alienated from others at some point in our lives and made fun of for something that we can't control. Seeing it done over and over again to such hateful levels with Meg makes me sad.

Most of the citizens of Neo-Tokyo in the end of AKIRA.

The Billions of People on Earth at the end of Alien: Resurrection.

A lot of others, but I'm too lazy to think of them right now.

Reactions: Windsong
the-sims-have-you-tried-any-of-these-ten-terrible-tricks-in-the-world-s-1-torture-sim-355431.jpg

Yeah okay I maybe feel a little bad for them...

But watching them drown in a swimming pool is hilarious, isn't it?
It's so much fun watching them swim around without any idea how to get up once the ladder is gone. Locking them up in a room without doors is also fun :D I loved creating a graveyard in the backyard and then scare my new sims by letting them bump into ghosts. :3 I mean... Poor sims people. Very sad how everyone mistreats them. Very very sad indeed... Ooh look, a new tombstone appeared in the backyard :D

Masterchief: The guy that went through hell and back for mankind and alienkind alike. Unfortunately, the once great hero met his end the second he stepped out of the cryostasis chamber in Halo 4(Damn you 343!!!).

Noble six:...Remember Reach.

Mass Effect 3: When Sheperd chooses the team well suited to save everyone from the reapers which turns out be extremely effective in eliminating the reapers. However they are killed off later on due to side character bullshit. Also remember the true final boss/hero in all of Mass Effect...Marauder Shields.

Bleach: Stark anyone? ...anyone?

Blue Gender: I've never seen a death in anime as unnecessarily gruesome and brutal as Seno Miyagi's. Now he wasn't the most angelic of characters but his death was just pure...what the fuck?

Frogger: Imagine being forced to hop your way through a busy street by someone who doesn't know what they are doing.

Gears of War Franchise:...Remember Dom(And not that dumbass Carmine bunch).

I'm pretty sure that I can add onto this list by an innumerable amount but I'll stop here.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I feel bad for Nami, Robin, Boa Hancock, Rebecca, Vivi, basically almost every woman in One Piece. They deserve so much better, and Oda did a good job in fucking them up.

Also, Law. Because fuck Doflamingo.

• Love
Reactions: SacredWarrior
The Octarians from Splatoon:

They're a civilization falling apart due to lack of power and are so desperate to survive they venture to the surface and steal some zapfish in order to keep from going extinct. And what happens? Some jerkass inkling shows up and steals 'em all back, thus ensuring their doom.

NICE JOB MURDERING A WHOLE RACE, INK-FOR-BRAINS.

The wildly oppressed white straight cismale who is being attacked by evil feminists and pc-culture.

• Love
Reactions: SacredWarrior
Everyone/thing unfortunate enough to live in the Demon's/Dark Souls universes. Except Patches. And Petrus. And Yurt. And etc. etc. Shiva cut content. etc.

The Band of the Hawk. - Berserk
I mean really. [Spoili]What with the leader you've come to love sacrificing you with little to no hesitation and all.[/spoili]

"John/Jack/other codenames" Snake Boss. -MG/S
Played like a fiddle.

"David" Snake. -MG/S
Made like a fiddle.

The whole Metal Gear cast.
Something about fiddles.

Any character I draw into my awful hell on earth setting. - A name that probably won't matter
My drawings are scary.

Almost everyone in almost every last Mushishi episode. Especially with season 2.
I swear I swell up every damn episode.

Gerald Robotnik, oddly enough.

Anyone on a pilgrimage- FFX
Something about your whole religion being a lie.

Adam Jensen- Deus Ex: Human Revolution
[Spoili] He never asked for that[spoili]Oh, and none of his choices matter[/spoili][/spoili]

Team Gurren.

I'm sure there are more that I'm forgetting about.

Scar, The Elric Brothers and their father to some exent, Envy too - FMA: Brotherhood. I mean dat Envy Fight near the end was more of an execution that causes him to legit commit suicide.

Harry McDowell - Gungrave. Because at first you like him, then you hate him and then you feel damn sorry for him and the predicament he puts himself in. Like really, this anime is fantastic and depressing as fuck. Watch it.

Reactions: Shiri
The Baudelaire children, from the Series of Unfortunate Events books. Even though they were always in danger, the adults surrounding them were too fucking oblivious. ;__;

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
The Baudelaire children, from the Series of Unfortunate Events books. Even though they were always in danger, the adults surrounding them were too fucking oblivious. ;__;
That or getting killed off.

BY78agw.jpg

Imagine if you will; a people.

A people who strike away from the tyranny of Earth to create their own destiny among the stars.

A people who settle on a beatific world; Vetka. Rising it in their own empire of trade and industry.

A people who lose everything when the corporations of Earth fear them.

Struck out from their homes, these people do not cave in. They survive. Settling an inhospitable world of ash and fire, feeling their bodies changed by the violent atmosphere.

They rebuilt, renaming themselves the Helghast after their hostile new home world. Once again they had forged an empire of power, but now they had purpose.

The Helghast are the generic baddies of the Killzone series, but their story is more sympathetic than any of the protagonists.

I've always been far more sympathetic for the helghast than protagonists. Especially after their fricken home planet got decimated.

I've always been far more sympathetic for the helghast than protagonists. Especially after their fricken home planet got decimated.
It gets even more tragic if you look at the history outside of the games, back to the Helghan Corporation that predates the founding of the Helghast people.

Oh! Thought of one more:

Hunters in Supernatural who live in countries like Japan, India, or Russia where the demons are even more terrifying than Judeo-Christian demons.

Like, imagine fighting an Oni, or Baba Yaga herself...

The Cathar species in Star Wars. They never did get their revenge on the Mandalorians vho destroyed theyr world.

The Cathar species in Star Wars. They never did get their revenge on the Mandalorians vho destroyed theyr world.
That's what they get for being in the way of the Mandalorian war machine!

That's what they get for being in the way of the Mandalorian war machine!
And thats why all Mandalorians need to be exterminated. The Sith did a good job of that not long after.

And thats why all Mandalorians need to be exterminated. The Sith did a good job of that not long after.
Gorram backstabbing Sith!

And it wasn't the Sith, it was that Revan. He didn't count (at the time. He was still leading Jedi and Republic).

Status
Not open for further replies.