Fictional Crushes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tali. Too good, too pure.

I don't understand that one. My cousin said the same thing.

Your cuz has good taste, a'yup.

Anyway, to try to justify myself... He's a detective, and I have a soft spot for those. His eyes are terrifying (what do you mean that's supposed to invoke the opposite reaction). Depending on how the player wants to interpret it: implied friendliness between him and Hancock (lol poly, I'LL TAKE WHAT I CAN GET OK), implied asexuality. He can be sarcastic, but also a total wet blanket. I dunno, he definitely grew on me through his quest lines, too.

• Thank You
Reactions: Celest
Vash the Stampede

aa44ca7651149ae59d742209cb259862.gif

^^^^ Perfect boyfriend material right there. :P

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Hana
Merrill from Dragon Age 2. Oh my gosh, I just... I cannot do a play through without either ending up with her or being absolute friends; I can't bear to do the rivalmance ;-; I'd def be down to date her IRL if she were real...
Ascoer from an anime called Kiddy Girl-And; don't let the name fool you. She's such a sweetheart...
I also have a huuuuuuuuge crush on Agrias Oaks from Final Fantasy Tactics. Goodness me my poor gay heart can barely handle it. ;-;
Lastly, Chloe from Life is Strange. I dunno if I want to be her, or be on her. Whoops.

What have you done?! D: Why you do this to me?!! I have too many crushes damn it!

tumblr_nsqs5vt7wa1ud4kaoo2_500.gif

Aaron Hotchner from Criminal Minds: I'm probably the only CM fan that fangirls over this guy :( Why does he get no love?! If he were real, I'd date him in a heartbeat! Hells yes!

1130341066-tumblr_miim26lyCz1s28t2ko1_500.gif

Han from the Fast and Furious movies: OMG OMG OMG! That is all.

That's a long list....

In order of my fondness

1. Roland Deschain- Number one fictional crush and all time favorite fictional character.
  2. Finn from the Tryell series- Do not ask why I love him, I just do.
  3. Rhett Butler
  4. Jack Sawyer- This one grew up with me. I first had a crush on him after reading The Talisman, and it was renewed in Black House.
  5. John Wick- Because I'm a sucker for men with soft spots for animals.
I think I'll leave my list at that. There's about a hundred more.....

Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh
I could say more but he is the top of the list.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Hana and Greenie
If anyone out there has ever read Catherine Anderson novels, I have a crush on just about every male lead in those books. Cowboys, especially. I wish those men really existed!

Ramona Flowers from Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. There's just something about the mystery behind her that really draws me in, not to mention the fact that she kicks a lot of ass. Sure, the seven ex-boyfriends are quite an issue (those who've read the graphic novels and/or watched the movie will know exactly why that is), but that doesn't make her any less intriguing.

I probably have more fictional crushes than is healthy, but oh well.

Here is just a few:
1.Aladdin
2.Finnick Odair
3. Prince Maxon
4.Steve Rogers
5. Bucky Barnes
6. Magnus Bane

I'm torn between Camilla from Fire Emblem: Fates and Shiro from Deadman Wonderland.
Woe is me.

I got a little list, but usually at the top next to my historical crush of Jeanne D'Arc, are the following.

Keladry of Mindelan, Vin of Luthadel, Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna of House Romonov( Thanks @Hospes for that.).

Also, every girl in my life because no way can people that awesome be real.

This counts as my Valentines shoutout, right?
Yes! Kel and Jeanne D'Arc! I didn't know you were a fan of Tamora Pierce's. She's my favourite author.
Nicky Nichols from Orange is the New Black, even though I've genuinely been annoyed by Natasha Lyonne in pretty much every other role I've ever seen her in.

Liara and Samara (the latter is mostly because of how sad the not-so-romance thing pans out) from Mass Effect, Morrigan from Dragon Age (... so basically my bioware love interests of choice)
Morrigan is wonderful. My Warden romanced her. Since he was a ruthless assassin type minmaxed for huge DPS, it worked pretty well. Claudia Black, the voice actor, is not only a countrywoman/kinswoman but she grew up in Sydney, I believe, where I live now. Moves around a HUGE amount though, she's lived in a dozen or so countries.

Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII because she's just fucking adorable.
Yuffie Kisaragi from Final Fantasy VII
Dagger from FFIX
ALL ADORABLE!!!

um...

Hermione Granger
Starfire
Batgirl
Zattana Zatara
Carol Danvers

Asuka from Evangelion I've had a crush on for a good 10 years since I first watched the show being younger than she is. I think that was my first fictional crush. She was a bit of a bitch at times but she had her good moments. And a nice damn suit.

My penultimate crush would be Saber from Fate/Stay Night. I feel I should specify I mean the original Saber and not the 10 or so variants that exist now. F/SN was the first visual novel I played which I found very immersive to the point I'd have honestly fallen for Saber were she real. She's just nice all around but has enough quirks to keep things interesting. Also I'm totally into girls thst can kick ass.

Hmm-

Speaking of visual novels, have any of you played Katawa Shoujo? I, personally, haven't yet.

Hmm-

Speaking of visual novels, have any of you played Katawa Shoujo? I, personally, haven't yet.
I've tried it before, but I've only finished Lilly's route and I put Shizune's route on hold in the mean time. For a free visual novel, it really does look quite good.

I've tried it before, but I've only finished Lilly's route and I put Shizune's route on hold in the mean time. For a free visual novel, it really does look quite good.
Some people were crazy about it and since it was free, I decided to give it a try! It was also a personal challenge to myself because everyone talks about the feels but so far I've been indomitably stoic for any book I've read, movies I've watched and so on. The people on Reddit kind of dared me to go through it without getting upset, hah! They said they'd be there with the tissues.

Asuka from Evangelion I've had a crush on for a good 10 years since I first watched the show being younger than she is. I think that was my first fictional crush. She was a bit of a bitch at times but she had her good moments. And a nice damn suit.

My penultimate crush would be Saber from Fate/Stay Night. I feel I should specify I mean the original Saber and not the 10 or so variants that exist now. F/SN was the first visual novel I played which I found very immersive to the point I'd have honestly fallen for Saber were she real. She's just nice all around but has enough quirks to keep things interesting. Also I'm totally into girls thst can kick ass.
Rei > Asuka
This is nonnegotiable.

Reactions: Hana and Xaldin
Some people were crazy about it and since it was free, I decided to give it a try! It was also a personal challenge to myself because everyone talks about the feels but so far I've been indomitably stoic for any book I've read, movies I've watched and so on. The people on Reddit kind of dared me to go through it without getting upset, hah! They said they'd be there with the tissues.
haha, i haven't actually cried for katawa shoujo yet, but i agree that it can give people the feels :P

Rei > Asuka
This is nonnegotiable.
yas

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Legens Legentis
Status
Not open for further replies.