Fictional Crushes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hana

wandering thoughts
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
So since @Sen has been gushing to me about one of her 2D boys this evening, I wanted to know who the people of Iwaku would gush about. :P Who are your fictional crushes from any movie series, tv series, book, anime, manga, comic, etc and why do you love them so? Do you think you would still fall for them if they were real-life people?​

HOLD UP GIRL PULLING MY LIST. HOT BOYS ONLY. LOVES THAT HAVE COME AND GONE IN THE LIFE OF SEN.
[spoili]
Touken Ranbu (to be honest I wouldn't date any of these guys if they were real. They're just super bishie.)
  • Mutsunokami Yoshiyuki - First ever sword, he's like a human pupper so cute and ; ; ; ; he has the ears bruh. Though personally he'd be too energetic to date in real life.
  • Kogitsunemaru - He has white hair. He's adorable. Fuck this shit. But too high maintenance, so, this relationship ain't going to last.
  • Shokudaikiri Mitsutada - Pretty, pretty boy. He looks low-key yandere but that's alright.
  • Shishou - Almost a shota. Adorable little brother type. Definitely not my kind of thing irl.
Mystic Messenger (DATEABLE. SO DATEABLE.)
  • ZEN - Excuse me do not tell me this guy is a bad character because I will hit you. He's a guy with issues and and he just wants to achieve his dream but not a lot of people support him and that makes me really really sad. Although he really is the perfect boyfriend type, unless you can ignore that narcissistic personality then there's no way. Unfortunately that's not me, if there was a guy like him, lol.
  • 707 - Literally me but a hacker and a cute boy. Second only to the white hair bae. He's so relatable and funny, I don't think a person like him would exist though, but I think we'd get along swell.
Fire Emblem Fates (god bles)
  • Takumi - Archer boy, Pineapple-kun, Pineapple Tsundere, he's adorable and I will fight to protect him. Would chill with him in real life, super cool dude. Want to give him a noogie and braid his hair. Notevensureifthisguyismytypehaha.
  • Leo - Book worm. Master nerd, study bug. Tsundere kuudere mix, super cute. Has a bit of trouble conveying his emotions but he's just as precious as his counterpart. Would give him a hug and a noogie too. Also the key to getting A+, thanks Leo.
  • Subaki - Perfectionist flyer man. Real manly. But a bit too obsessed with being perfect. Would try to be friends him. Can't give him a noogie, he's too tall. Probably.

Brother's Conflict (what a horrible anime.)
  • Yuusuke - He's a cute tsundere. That's really it. I don't know if I'd get along with tsunderes in real life, though.
Hakuoki (NOW THIS IS BETTER)
  • Okita - what a beautiful man... until he died. God bless you, Okita. Or whatever you believe in. You're really pretty and I like you as a character, but I would so not fall for you in real life. You'd piss me off, probably.
  • Kazama - Really confusing mega tsundere that grew on me. Fall for in real life? Over my ass. He'd murder me or something, he's scary, but he's a big softie inside.
  • Sanosuke - ULTIMATE BIG BROTHER TYPE. SUPER COOL. WOULD HANG OUT. DEFINITELY WOULD HANG OUT. Will not drink with him.
Kimi ni Todoke
  • Kazehaya - Real cute boy. Somewhat realistic out of all of these to be honest. I'd chill but he should be spending his time with Sawako as one of my favourite OTPs.
Pokemon
  • N - I was 10. Weird hair color, felt sorry for him. Precious child, must be protected. Would be a handful in real life, so no. But will protect the green child.
  • Blue - Sun and Moon Blue is beautiful and he might be gay for Red but I will approve from afar. I wanna hang out with him, he's probably matured to be a cool guy. We can be jerks together.
[/spoili]

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Hana
I got a little list, but usually at the top next to my historical crush of Jeanne D'Arc, are the following.

Keladry of Mindelan, Vin of Luthadel, Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna of House Romonov( Thanks @Hospes for that.).

Also, every girl in my life because no way can people that awesome be real.

This counts as my Valentines shoutout, right?

I have favorites here and there and little "ooh" but my main ones are Seifer Almasy and Garrus Vakarian.
Seifer has been my crush since basically I knew what a crush was and he's so adorable. His strong-willed integrity won me over just like his desperate attempts to figure out how to make his dreams come true and find his place in the world.

I don't know if I have to explain Garrus. I mean, look at that sexy alien. Aww yeah.

• Bucket of Rainbows
13 years ago I crushed hard on Sesshomaru. I was young and confused! Now it's just fondness for his design and nostalgia.

Lately, Gladiolus from FFXV makes me feel dumb. Dem abs. I am forever laughing that he's named after such a cute flower.

Meanwhile Himura Kenshin remains best husbando. Lol He does the thing most protagonists in anime do not, housework. <3 I was so sad when he cut his beautiful hair.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Hana and Greenie
Oh my, well....

Mr. Darcy (1995 BBC version Colin Firth...sighs))

Colonel Brandon (Sense and Sensibility Alan Rickman))

The beast (Beauty and The Beast TV series...that man's voice.....shivers))

and yeah..I'm a weirdo. ~Shrugs~

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Hana and Kitti
I never had fictional crushes! O.O

I did admire aesthetics though xD like Sesshoumaru's hair. Or Byakuya Kuchiki's Senbozakura Kageyoshi. Or Uchiha Itachi's ponytail and face lines.

Eep. Looks like I liked the pretty tsundere type XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Hana and Shiri
Hatsune Miku is the most obvious one, it'd be kinda weird if I didn't mention her. But I also have a bit of a thing for Kagamine Rin, because she's pretty frickin' adorable.

As for non-Vocaloid crushes, Felicity Smoke from the TV show Arrow would definitely fall into that category; she is such a fucking nerd, I bloody love it, I would give anything to spend some time with her.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Eric Northman from True Blood. Gosh, the things I'd let that vampire do to me..

tumblr_nhkkczdAqy1sh3gcco1_500.gif

Marty McFly is my dream bf ngl he was my first boy crush when i was little

Nicky Nichols from Orange is the New Black, even though I've genuinely been annoyed by Natasha Lyonne in pretty much every other role I've ever seen her in.

Liara and Samara (the latter is mostly because of how sad the not-so-romance thing pans out) from Mass Effect, Morrigan from Dragon Age (... so basically my bioware love interests of choice)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti and Hana
Sansei Muramasa from Full Metal Daemon​
..Oh god, straight up heaven.
Elf, caramel, curvy as heck!

Miia Lamia. [Everyday life with Monster Girls.]
Because snek girl is best girl. Please coil me anytime.

Hnm.

I had a HUGE little girl crush on Jim Hawkins in Muppets Treasure Island and Trunks from DBZ. I have a huge crush on Jim Hawkins in Treasure Planet.

I used to have a crush on Erik/the Phantom of the Opera. It's lessened over the years, but I mean, it's totally still there... Edit: I have to clarify, this is Gaston Leroux Phantom, not Gerard Butler Phantom.

Otherwise, Handsome Jack from Borderlands. Garrus Vakarian from Mass Effect. Richard Harrow from Boardwalk Empire. Farkas from Elder Scrolls. John Hancock/McDonough and Nick Valentine from Fallout4. Gaius Baltar from Battlestar Galactica. Yun Fang from FFXIII (to be honest, this is just from seeing her in the fandom and less having actually played the game).

Why do I like some of these derps? I dunno, probably for the same reason I'm the person who gave her car away to her ex. Some are either 'monsters' as perceived by their story's normal society or 'broken' in some way.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.