Fictional Crushes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even get me started on how much I love L... I could talk all night about how gorgeous and funny he is and how much I love his twisted personality because let's get real, he is even more twisted than Light. I guess that's saying something about my choice in men because hell yeah I would still love the life out of him if he was real.

Hmm-

Speaking of visual novels, have any of you played Katawa Shoujo? I, personally, haven't yet.
Emi was my first route in that game.
I'm still emotionally recovering.

Reactions: Hana
Well, we'll see if my walled heart can be breached by a mere visual novel. I'm strangely eager to find out, actually.

*looks at list of fave fictional characters*

*realizes list is super long*

*Can't decide which ones to mention to prevent huge post*

*Sweats*

.........I gush over a lot of fictional characters okay

As a kid, I had the biggest crush on Keira the mechanic/inventor from Jak and Daxter (she had quite the figure for a kid's game, hehe). And there was a time when I was playing through Mass Effect, that people would call me a Tali-mancer. Whatever that means.... (^_−)☆

There's also another I've always adored. Hmmm. What was their name again...?
885c3ae76dad259df45e99071f7e8a91.jpg

Oh that's right. (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

• Love
Reactions: Hana and Greenie
My top two fictional crushes are Jonas from Oxenfree and Ludger Will Kresnik from Tales of Xillia 2.

My first one was horendous XP So lets add allot more detail that I didn't add XP And just FYI, only 2 of them are furry characters XD But look past that for a moment because my reasons are more for personality... Not that many of you can judge, half of yours aren't human either >.<

My very first crush of all fiction was!!!!! Krystal from starfox. Although I did adored how she looked in starfox assault, I also liked her personality, and voice. I don't know what that accent is, but it is music to my ears. Many people say her personality was bland, but I think she has ALLOT more than people give her credit for. Take the cutscene on Sauria for a moment when the prince is giving Fox shit for his crush on her. Her body language says it all really. She's just sitting there chilling, the prince brings up honeymoon which catches Krystals attention, so she slyly looks at Fox as he gets all nervous, then she moves her face in his peripherals so he turns to her, then gives him this stare... Just watch the scene and start at the 50 second mark, and just watch Krystals over all body language and her reactions.
Even the ending of starfox adventures, Krystal plays along with fox's friends being dickish. She has a good balance of caring, yet not giving a fuck. Which is my personal favorite trait.

My second crush was one of the first I've seen, yet I didn't appreciate until later. My first game was Sonic adventure 2 Battle. The multiplayer I normally played Tikal. Sure her radar didn't go as far, but she was really fast... And I could screen peek so when my friend was close enough, I could dash right on over to their location and snag it before they could XD So ontop of that cheapness she granted me, I later got sonic adventure 1. Turns out she was in the story mode, and she was really nice and brave. Single handily protesting against her entire warrior tribe, trying to get them to understand the dangers they are dealing with, it's a tough position. Nobody listened to her, and everyone payed the price because of it. And I like her voice as well XP (Ain't that a common theme) I REALLY can't wait for an SA1 remaster so they can truly do her justice. Add in actual character body language, make ACTUALLY get trampled, just make the scene as tough and brutal for her as its supposed to be. Point is, she has a really kind heart, and really brave despite not being all that strong, and even in the most fucked of situations, she still has a kind heart.

I think it was about this time where I was watching teen Titans, at first I had a massive crush on Raven. I don't even remember why. But later on it became Starfire because of just how out of this world goofy she was. I liked it.

So a long time later, I started watching Naruto, and started crushing on none other than!!!!!!!!! Hinata. Kishimoto already admitted he doesn't know how to write women very well, but I can see what he was trying to do, and I like it :D She has a pretty kind heart, and it did get in the way at first making her weak. But she was able to overcome that. I like Hinata's story despite how simple and horribly it was done, but that's the thing about naruto, things may be horribly done, but if you look past that, its a REALLY cool story. But most of all, all she wants to do is grow and overcome her own weaknesses. She's not happy about her weaknesses, and even when she fights so hard to get that extra power, she's still no match. But that's okay for the most part, she's not trying to be the best. If I remember right, she goes into fights knowing she's going to loose, but she does it anyway to overcome personal short comings (Like fighting Neji at full force/fighting Pain)

But then, I met my favorite series ever, Metroid. Samus is an absolute badass in every way. But how can I claim personality with her? WELL ACTUALLY!!!! Body language is present more in Samus than any other. Take metroid prime 3 for example. You can see her at her normal walking like a badass, to her more exausted state of mind when the Phazon infection within her gets worse, you can see her sadness turn to anger, then that anger into determination.

Next up on my list, Luka of Vocaloid. Okay, HOW can I possibly say anything other than looks with her? I mean vocaloids are literally a blank slate. Well they are for the most part. Luka carries almost all the traits of my preferences when it comes to attractiveness. Her figure, and that pink hair o.o I don't know why I have such a thing for pink hair but I do XP Sadly, most people look horendous with it. Only a very select few I've ever seen looks good with Pink hair. This one girl with pink hair and black dress at an airport walked by while I was sitting down and I pretty much died. It was not okay XD But yeah, my crush on Luka is almost 100% looks, the other percent comes from her being a bit of a troll like in the project diva intro when she duct tapes Miku's fingers to the box and rips it off her fingers. That was funny.

Probably the purest form of personality is Tali from mass effect. You don't get to see what she looks like. (That picture at the end of 3 isn't her XD) My reasons for liking her so much probably falls under the same reasons why I like Krystal. The way the mass effect story is told its really hard to explain things, its just something to experience. And maybe that's where the crush came from. She was there in the original crew, and was by my side since the beginning as well. It's just too bad the actress didn't wanna do any lesbian lines, meaning my playthrough as female shepard can't be with Tali XP It could be with Garrus but he's my best bro, so I'll let Garrus and Tali get together ^^

Fairly recently, its Kurumi Tokisaki from Date a live. Sure you can say that shes a mass murderer, buuuut take a closer look at her 10,000 victims, they all literally deserve death, and she doesn't really have a choice so yeh ^^ I'd go into more detail, but kinda like Tali, its something you just have to experience. I just thought she was really cool at first, but then I started reading more into her and saw that she actually has quite the heart. Her motives, how she goes about it... It got my feels XP

And I think that's about all of them. A special slot for bromance goes to Garrus from mass effect. Now I have to go o.o

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
From the top of my head: James 'Jem' Carstairs from the Infernal Devices. He is such a sweet gentleman! ;A;

@darkflames13 and I frequently squeal over him whenever he is mentioned.

Sonny-Enter the Badlands
Crane-Sleepy Hollow
Tidus-Final Fantasy X
Ignis, Noctis, and Gladio-FFXV
Jax-Sons of Anarchy

The list goes on. Everyone on it is a thumbs up in my book and if they existed in real life I'd still love them.

Rin and Saber ( Fate Stay Night) are my best girls!

Major Kusanagi (Ghost In The Shell) is my crush because she is the anime bad ass queen !

....and that's about all my anime crushes

Status
Not open for further replies.