Fictional Character Crushes

BAHAHAHA DAWN'S FIRST FICTIONAL CRUSH WAS SESSHOMARU.

Feckin Inuyasha was the start of my warped mind.

Current crush is Niklaus Mikaelson from the tv series The Vampire Diaries. Srs badass mofo with a hot accent and probably a black hole where his heart should be. Something about that sadistic, prickish nature of his just really pushes the right buttons. Guess I like a bad boy.

Ah, Another fictional crush of mine is 'Rhett Butler' From Gone With the Wind. And Johnny McKay from a Western from the 50s..... Yeah... heh

• Jacob Black
  • JJ from the book "The Wrong Boy"

My first fictional crush was Harry Potter, because he's Harry Freakin' Potter.

Right now I've got a long list: I have a crush on Allen Walker from D. Gray Man, Haruhi Fujioka from Ouran Highschool Host Club, Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist, L from Death Note, and a small one on Firo Prochainezo from Baccano.

I had two major ones I can remember. .B

1. The Grinch - Yep. Ha, particularly the live-action one with Jim Carrey. This crush fizzled out in like, under a year. XD

2. The Joker - Please tell me this one was obvious. XD I had a crush on the joker for four years from the time I was in 5th grade all the way to 9th. I'm still a huge fan and know everything and anything about him, though it's not a crush anymore.

(Common theme here - I like to laugh. And I have a thing for villains.)

Well my most recent crush of a fictional character has to be Kenpachi Zaraki the eleventh court division captain from bleach its his bad boy don't care about any think attitude that i like but you know he has got a heart of gold because of his lieutenant.

Pssssssssh, have i written for this yet?
Oh well..
I LOVE PRETTY BOYS(and apparently crossdressers?) <3
Kuranosuke<3
From Jellyfish Princess​
tumblr_lx7nb95aEU1qeq3bmo1_400.png
Girl version​
5521526fa934f4f9e7508647caf27dc3.png
Boy version​
I Love you soooooo, we can go on makeover dates~​

... That guitar solo'ing and awkward yet-somehow-appealing body language:

But physical acuity can come too. He can jump over my handcuffs any time bby.
2lk64pd.gif

Also: stout resilience. Looking like a lost and confused fish at 0:52-0:54 kinna helps.
-X_EPL7BRPw

... Momotaros because Momotaros.
tumblr_mmcnetCCVn1qiclz0o1_500.gif

tumblr_mkzy0l41vu1r8a2cfo4_400.gif

Urataros can come too though.

tumblr_mjk4cuuI2o1r5ir9co1_500.gif

tumblr_mciu0p0FJ61qhhn3go2_400.gif

Reactions: Kitti
My very first crush was on Zegram from Rogue Galaxy. I just...The badass attitude and the wicked awesome moves you could have him do in game...Gah. Still love the character.
Rg-zegram1.jpg

I have a bunch of other ones, too. No particular order. Most of them are from video games.
Alistair: Dragon Age
Kaidan Alenko: Mass Effect (Probably my biggest.)
James Vega: Mass Effect
Garrus Vakarian: Mass Effect
Dean Winchester: Supernatural
Nathan Drake: Uncharted
Peeta: Hunger Games
Skillgannon: Drenai Series, by David Gemmell
Kaelin Ring: Rigante Series, also by David Gemmell

Reactions: Kitti
I just played Dragon Age 2.
So, Anders.

I also sort of have a thing for Athos, from the Three Musketeers. I think I'd forgotten to mention that.

I just played Dragon Age 2.
So, Anders.

I also sort of have a thing for Athos, from the Three Musketeers. I think I'd forgotten to mention that.
Anders from Dragon Age: Origins Awakening is better, in my opinion. Still a fangirl of him in Dragon Age 2, he's just more sarcastic and Justice-less.

Ha...ha ha... oh dear... |||orz

My very first fictional crush was on Brooklyn from Beyblade. I was totally obsessed with this guy. I mean... he's painted on my bedroom walls -__-|||
Mind you they haven't been painted in 10 years, but still.
I loved this character so freakin' hard. Anytime me and my bestie rped the show, he was my main guy. Always played him a bit (ok a lot) more evil than he was in the show,
Brooklyn_Evil.png

Yeah, he was pretty bad by the end...

Anyway, current fictional crushes are:

Dante Wyatt, who is a character that my friend created.
He's so freakin' cool... <3
Just oozes sexy~
While still being the comic relief.

And James Champion! (same creator)
He just... he tries so hard~

Moving back into anime with Kyuzo. Freakin' Kyuzo, man~
kyuzo.jpg

You do not mess with Kyuzo and come out in one piece.
This dude was kickass, and always danced across the line of being the strong/silent/cool type girls go gaga over, and being a ruthless killing machine.
He isn't really evil, though. He is simply a very powerful weapon, and he knows it.

I also really wanted his coat. That fucking coat, man! <3