Fictional Character Crushes

Hehe, your crushes are all so wonderful. Yay, finally someone who undestands my need to drool over non-existant charactes! :D
Okay, here are mine, in no order of importance.

Jaime Lannister from Song of Ice and Fire. It take a hell of a skilled writer to make me absolutely love a man whom I hated so wholeheartedly, but Martin managed to accomplish it with ease. I don't even know what to say. STORM OF SWORDS, people. STORM OF SWORDS. Just read it.

Kusuriuri from Mononoke. See? Another blond pretty boy, and almost as badass as Jaime. Well, maybe even more, even though it's hard to judge those two characters. Silent, sardonic, intelligent and voiced by Takahiro Sakurai.

Kvothe from The Name of the Wind. The book is written from his perspective, which doesn't really help my case, 'cause he's just so smart, witty and cute... Yeah, his backstory is nothing too original and he carries more than one trait of every Gary Stu, but damn, the writer is so skilled I am able to root for him anyways. Eeek!

Basically everyone from Inglourious Basterds. Violent psychos typical for every single Tarantino's work. You can't blame me :D

Itoshiki Nozomu from Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. Wacky, lovable, funny and depressed to the point of melodramatic suicide, he's everything a young girl could wish for :D No, really. I usually don't understand why the girls in harem anime fall in love with the main loser, yet if I was in his class, I'd try to conquer him as much as my classmates :D

my first fictional crushes were Kurama from YuYuHakusho and Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha. why?idk,I hav a natural attraction to men with long hair and cute faces with both badass and soft sides to them

I have 2. First is Tifa from FFVII. She's very simple in style, she looks like she could be a real person, and I like that. Then I saw Advent Children and felt sad at how she was even closer to being real... but still not there. Everything about her is great. She's beautiful, and can totally kick your ass. Second is Kuja. He made me question myself for a whole year. In the end though, A combination of Tifa, Eve Torres, and Kaitlyn kept me from any more questioning

Oh god I have many, I guess I'll just state my main ones.

Ginga Series - (yes I'm aware they're dogs. But I'm judging on personality).

• John; he's just the greatest! <3 So badass and dominant, so stubborn and cynical. He seems like someone you could have a laugh riot with, and just loose yourself. Plus he can kick ass, so I could have someone to train with, and we could go on lots of epic adventures together! God, I cried buckets when he died. D8
  • George; I think that his design is amazing, he is so cool and awesome. Only problem with him is that he's hyrophobic, and considering that I love to swim, this might pose a bit of an issue... Oh well, I still luffles him.

Mass Effect Series

• THANE <3333 He's my ninja turtle, and no one will touch my ninja turtle with out my permission. O-O He's just so amazing, the badass assassin, and also someone with a spiritual side. C'mon, plus he's green! (My favorite color). Like John I just couldn't handle it when he died, and when I avenged him I was literally jumping around the room in glee. (Good job Shep!)

Assassin's Creed

• Connor. Why? I'm not really sure. He just seems like the kind of guy that I could see myself getting into mojo with. He has both a calm, and a vengeful side. Having a fictional crush on him really makes me feel bad that my ancestry can be traced back to nobles and templars. >.>

Lemme see... Jack from Mass Effect (a constantly pissed off, nigh psychotic, tattoo-clad woman with a shaved head who spouts profanity at a rate of a fuck a second? Who the hell put my obvious soul mate in a video game? And who doesn't love a lady who can shatter every bone in your body with a thought?).

Other than that, Gimli, as depicted in the Lord Of The Rings films.

No, I'm not into guys. But look at that glorious image of Dwarven-- that badass axe, that magnificent beard, the way he elegantly but oh so practically wipes the ale from his lips with it-- and tell me you wouldn't have sex with that dwarf in a heartbeat if you could.

Mine should be clearly obvious for anyone who knows me, has known me or can shot a straight line. My first crush and still very applicable crush is Link from Zelda. Namely adult OoT and Twilight Princess, Link. Still my ultimate and i drool everyday proudly. (I have a figure of him up on my desk)

Secondly, Dante from DMC 4! A half breed demon who is a total smart ass while being the wicked ass hero, yeah you can take me home Dante. (again I do have a figure of Dante, except he is up in the corner of my office pointing Ebony at the door lol)

Finally this one may seem a little odd, but i totally love him! Tirion from World of Warcraft. he is just so brilliant, noble paladin that you just cannot help but love. I've read his story as well, and just love the sheer awesomeness of his mortal heart. Don't judge my love lol!

You know, most of my fictional crushes over the years have been characters I've personally created. I kind of feel weird saying that because in a sense it's like Pygmalion falling for his own creation, but it's true. As a kid I dreamed of a mocking bird named Sarah who took on the flesh of a woman and sort of (in a sense) raised me. As a kid I was an only child and sort of grew up rather independently. As a result of that my social skills were quite lacking growing up, but having those dreams taught me various things about people and important aspects of life that I otherwise wouldn't have gotten. I'd have the dream on a reoccurring basis every so often, and when I wasn't I'd think up stories involving her and the dream world of which I'd come to meet her in. I guess you could say that's where I came to love the application of writing stories.

It's also probably interesting to note I'm presently dating a Sarah who bears an interesting resemblance to the woman from my dream. That's not at all the reason I'm dating her, but I can't imagine it hurt. It's also a heck of a coincidence.

Recently I've developed a soft spot for a character I wrote as a minor NPC for one of the plots here on the site: Transmetropolitan. The woman is represented as a passing body my character crosses every time he leaves his apartment and each time she does she's sitting on the stairwell with a cup of tea in her hand, wearing a pretty basic nightgown that reveals an empty right sleeve that at one point held a prosthetic. I've given to calling her Violet and the more I think about her, the more dynamic she becomes.

In day to day media, I can be stricken by a character's looks or charm or what have you, but not enough that it really develops into a crush unless it's my own.

Sam from Supernatural is who comes to mind first.....used to be Seto Kaiba back when I was in my bad boy phase *blushes*

Olivier armstrong (Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood) is a recent one. I just love a strong independant woman who knows what she wants, and won't settle for anything less. Who at the same time can kick some ass including my own Lol

Some others

Tereza from claymore.
Kid from chrono cross when I was younger.
Rose from legend of dragoon.
Quistis (However you spell her name) final fantasy 8...the whip did it for me.
Lady from DMC.

I totally had a crush on Sailor Mercury growing up. Her hair was so cute and I loved her personality (at the time I was also too young ot watch the jap subs! ) but I thought she was the best thing that ever happened to me! Well could have. I totally had a crush on her when I was younger, she was also the last fictional crush I had, sadly!

Dark from DNA Angel lol well he was i dont have one now lol

Kaylee from firefly.

so. fucking. cute. in every sense.

New Fictional crush: Canderous Ordo from KoTOR. Let's just say if you're battling dark jedi on far-off worlds, you'd want the mandalorian on your side too.

I'm just going to say it.

Captain James Hook. Yup. Gawd I love him. ESPECIALLY in the Once Upon a Time Series. I could quite honestly kill for that man. The accent, the hair, the outfit.... -Drooling-
Oh er um... ._. Let's be real. I love any like super bad guys. They juts appeal to me so much more. Like the ONE episode where Xander from Buffy was evil. I was so happy...

I LOVE THE DOCTOR! In particular, the last 3 incarnations.

The Four Tsundere Wonders.
I have a thing for Tsunderes. I just find them adorable when they're embarrassed.

AGCK.

Jayfeather from the Warrior series. I know, I know. Little kid books. But when I was younger I LOOOOOVED them and Jayfeather decided he was the best..

Toboe from Wolf's Rain. He's so innocent and adorable. I just wanna squeeze him and love him. Though I doubt he'd be a very good cuddler; I'm assuming I'd always be the big spoon there.. He's such a girl.. <3

Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop. His past, his present. He's beautiful, he's actions speak his words.. He's such a quiet, thought-provoking, amazing character.

Hope Estheim. Final Fantasy XIII. I like whiny boys. Cute, little, whiny, morbid boys.

Roman Godfrey from Hemlock Grove. He's such a stunner. Love how he doesn't give two shits and acts like he owns the world. What a gent!

UNTIL I THINK OF MORE, THAT'S IT FOR ME.

Captain Adelbert Steiner from Final Fantasy IX. The devotion he shows to his causes, his absolute loyalty and eventually trusting nature really endeared him to me through his entire evolution of a character. He shows a great deal of respect for women and defends even those he dislikes, fighting alongside the bandit Zidane regardless of the personality clash. He closely guards his emotions, save in stressful times - it's those moments he really shines, such as marching back up the stairs to join Freya and Beatrix against the Bandersnatch, and fighting alongside Beatrix in defense of Alexandria.

Daena, from Legend of Mana. A catgirl monk-solider from a religious village. She shows a great deal of strength and courage throughout the series, as well as caring for her childhood friend Matilda after she was prematurely aged by a demon. Her hunt for that demon clashes with Escad, who wants to slay the demon: Daena instead wants to help Matilda, who long ago fell in love with the very same demon. Of course, she also has a very attractive appearance and an even more appealing walk...

Genie, from the anime Rune Soldier. A busty, tan-skinned female fighter in a skimpy outfit wouldn't normally be appealing to be. What really adds to it is her strong attitude (I have a thing for strong women). A skilled warrior devoted to her training, she's the most physically-able member of her adventuring party, and it shows in her personality as well. Though gruff and strong-willed, she offers a bit of humor at more relaxed moments of the show. Unlike her party members, she attaches no humor to combat and approaches them seriously. She also offers to train the main character, Louie, out of loyalty to her party members... and only scolds him when he's actually doing something wrong, which is more than can be said for the other party members. She also uses a greatsword, which I believe makes up for her lightly armored body: no one's willing to get close enough to attack her, and it's big enough to be used as a shield against ranged attacks.

Lord Tiberius Skarva the Fourth, from the webcomic 'The Fourth'. It's hard not to root for the underdog, and in a comic starring someone who'd normally be the villain (in fact, he is the villain), my heart has to go out to him. A powerful spellcaster who's constantly defeated by a (noticeably average) hero, hated by the gods and most of the world he lives in, cursed into a physically disturbing half-shark form, he nonetheless gains the respect and loyalty of his minions. He honestly cares for the well-being of those that serve him, and though he plays up the role of bad guy from time to time, he shows the personality traits expected of a fantasy protagonist.

1. David Tennant or the Tenth Doctor. I am a guy, and that guy makes me seriously consider my own sexuality.
2. Roland from The Dark Tower Series by Stephen King. It honestly more of a need to give that guy a man hug, he is the very definition of bad ass.
3. Karliah from the Thieves guild in Skyrim. That girl....seriously has me in love. Strong, beautiful, and no-nonsense, yet she has a soft and feeling side. I would steal her away any day.
4. Miu from The Strongest Disciple Kenichei. Seriously, strong as hell, intelligent, and with a rocking body. I have had a crush on her since the first episode.

Jon Snow from Game of Thrones. Jon is one of my favorite characters in the books and show,
I had a little-girl crush all over Ulfric Stormcloak from Skyrim. He's just so...amazing.
Then there was Fenris, Anders, and Isabella from Dragon Age. All three of them at the same time....Yesssss
Mr. Germania and Sweden from Hetalia. Mmmm.
V from V for Vendetta. 'Nuff said.
Leonardo da Vinci from Assassin's Creed II and Brotherhood, and Malik from ACI.
I used to like Mika ver Leth from the Saga of Darren Shan/LartenCrepsley, but now I like Larten more.