[Feb 14, 2014] Queen of Hearts ChaRP (Roleplay Cove)

At the last second, my parents have made my day very busy...I've only enough time to get on and post that I'm not gonna be able to RP. :(

NOT WHINING, Diana. <3 you lots. Enjoy playing!

*poofs*

Are late entrances acceptable? Or have the doors been shut by Her Majesty, denying entrance to those not already arrived?

*checks the time* Hmm, I can take late entrances until about 6/7 O'clock! At that point anyone who enters might not be able to do anything fun! D: So we have another 2 hours for peeps to pop in!

Title: High Bastille of the Nuverian Province of Nuvabasta (similar to a Duke)
Name: Eddarenn Yystaya
Homeland: The Empire of Nuveria
Province: Nuvabasta
Orientation: Regal in appearance and dealings with nobles, very chaotic personally, having no seeming plan, yet all the confusion is but a thread in his weave of much larger plans.
Race: Mixblood Elves (High and Forest)
Appearance: Like most Elves of his people, Eddarenn is tall, slender, and pale-skinned. Always wearing white or green robes with torso armor, his long, white hair draped down his back. For this particular event, he is armed with a dagger that is more ceremonial that an actual weapon, but can be used as one should the need arise. He is barefoot.
Bio: Eddarenn never talks about his childhood, but the multiple scars that can be seen on his back indicate an abusive childhood he'd rather forget. He served in the Nuverian Military as a Suicide Stormer, a class of warrior trained to enter hopeless situations with no tactics and slaughter and terrify as many enemy troops in stratagetic ocations as they can before they are inevitably killed. Eddarenn was the only of these to have survived to be promoted further, where he then went into politics when it had been discovered his abusive father was a noble of Nuvaria, and thus Eddarenn, as the only son, inherited his father's position as High Bastille despite being a bastard child. He has since been hectic and misunderstood in his ways, but the Council of Nuvaria has come to trust he has a plan underlying the chaos.

I'd put up a pic, but there's no upload file button. :/

I was Alidr, the slightly insane person who was only matched by the Queen in randomness!

The roleplay is now officially over! 8D Thanks guys for showing up and playing with me! I had a lot of fun playing a crazy queen. >:2

Same, Im sad this is only once a year. I love parties like that

Once a year? No, no milady. >:3 These happen on a regular basis.

STAY TUNED TO THE EVENTS CALENDAR FOR THE NEXT RP. 8D