[Feb 14, 2014] Queen of Hearts ChaRP (Roleplay Cove)

Awww....white, only? :(

But what better way to spend V-Day when your hubby is away? Count me in! (I don't know how to RSVP)

Title: High Priestess (Closest to Queen) of the Northern Mountain nation of Icardia
Name: Lealyn Kedalithiel
Race: Human (At least, she appears to be)
Appearance: Lealyn is an exotic, almost primitive beauty that stands at 5'7" with snowy white hair and blazing, lightning blue eyes, above which are dark brows. Her face is petite with a curving jawline and a dipped chin, her skin fair, almost pale, and glowing from within. A long nose stretches between eyes surrounded by dark liner, ending above lush lips that almost begged to be kissed. From a beautiful face stretches a long, slightly narrow neck into slender, sloping shoulders and arms that are lined with rigid muscles marking her as a woman of strength and class. Over her right arm - even when in the dress - are gold and silver coils that mark her as what she is...this is something that she is not allowed - or even able - to remove from herself. The dress must be put on beneath - which takes a lot of time and effort. Her chest shows the gift of womanhood, her stomach showing the gift her priesthood brings to her body. She is fit, athletic...she is not delicate in any way but for her face. Her hands are marked with many scars - the scars from where she has drawn blood to pray to the gods. All the same, with long legs and a strong body, she is a beauty, unmarked by blemishes but for her hands.
For the ball, Lealyn has pulled away from the typical nature of beading that her priesthood requires her to wear. Where her hair is usually down with intricate braids wrapping around her, colorful gems and beads dangling from the sea of white, she has managed to have it pulled back into a bun of sorts, small coils still adorning her bare shoulders. There are no braids, nor are there many beads, but for the beaded headdress she wears to further mark her as what she is. This simple piece is a silver chain that wraps into her hair, the front and center of it holding a small fountain of sapphire gemstones that settle just above her eyes.

fantasy_woman_abstract_3d_and_cg_hd-wallpaper-146235.jpg

**Lealyn Basic Appearance**

32a8ff9faaa18f6f294e441a9755f170.jpg

**Dress Front**

ef19c9ee162d39e4b4ca887a19418949.jpg

**Dress Back**

Orientation: Unknown - Probably Straight
Personality: Lealyn is a primitive woman with no desire or need to wed. She is cool and sometimes hard to understand. She knows not of society, nor has she ever cared. Her one duty in the world is to give the word of the gods. She may seem snobby or overbearing at times, but she is also confused...tired...and afraid. In the world she is about to enter, she is a foreigner...and as such, she feels like a lost child with nowhere to go.

Very Brief Bio: Lealyn was born for one thing - to serve the gods of her people. Marked at birth by strange tattoos that covered her arms and lower back, her parents knew she would not last long as just their daughter. She was taken to the king and queen straight away...there, she would be taken from her parents and placed at the mercy of the residing High Priestess. All through life, she would learn the duty of the High Priestess. She would participate in communing with the primitive gods of her people...she would bring messages that almost always came to pass. And when her predecessor passed to the Other World, Lealyn took the full role.
The role of High Priestess in Icardia is next to the queen in lordship. Only one woman can fill it at a time...and Lealyn is the first to be marked by the gods. It is said that her time is destined to bring great joy to her people. Perhaps that is why she must go to this ball? Of that, she does not know.

((I might add onto it later...tired and have a headache, so my writing isn't 100% tonight.))

a matchmaking rp for everyone who's gonna be too single/awkward/lonely to be out on an actual date on valentines huh?

clever girl.

It's my yearly tradition! 8D

ah, this being my first year on iwaku, i was not aware *chuckles*

i was really looking forward to this, but now I actually have plans for valentines day. go figure. whoda thunk it? not me, that's for sure. Because of the time difference though, I'll still get a lot of it :)

i'm still not sure if i actually want in on this or not. It's been a long time since i was in chat-based roleplays.

I've never done one before. What exactly does one do in a chat rp?

It's just like a forum roleplay, you just type shorter posts at a faster pace cause it's in real time!

Sadly I live in Eastern time and cannot be there for the first part :c
I hate class

3PM Central = 2PM Eastern!

>:3
Hmmm, I'm pretty sure 3pm Central = 4pm Eastern lol.

Also, Chat RP is the best! In my opinion, anyway.

It can seem overwhelming at first to those who aren't used to it, especially once the chat has enough people in it. But the hectic-ness of it keeps you involved! I'm a Chat RPer so everything else feels so sloooow by comparison! :P

• Thank You
Reactions: Diana
Title: Third Son of the Earl of Strudwick
Name: Lyle Strudwick
Race: Human
Orientation: Straight
Appearance:
Anime_Guy_by_lebobs.jpg

(Unknown Artist)
Personality: "So I have to go or I'll be beheaded, right? I'd almost rather just skip out to show that queen what I think of her, but fine. It's something to do besides sitting around doing nothing, I guess."

Awh, I have to wait another three hours?
Damn :(
Oh well.

Haha the pic of that guy is nice. :p

ah, so it will be starting at 5 pm here then?

well i suppose it now does not matter whether or not i am interestd, as i will be at work anyways

@Kitty - Thanks! I was really pleased when I found him, since he perfectly fits the attitude I wanted my character for the ball to have. :)

I'm totally ok with it being 4pm EST so I have more time to wrap my head around the idea of being in a chat RP with so many people... but then again maybe it'll just give me more time to be anxious about it. XD

Fatal is correct. O_O DIana is a dummy!

This charp will start in a little over 30 minutes! <3 If you wanna pop in to the General Cbox to chat beforehand to let me know you're here, that is groovy. >:3

Name: Joey
Race: Human
Personality: Lazy and glutton with a lack of self awareness. Friendly but a little bit odd.
Appearance:
blonde-20anime-20guy-jpg.jpg

Title: Count of Abaddon

Name: Messorem Mortifer

Race: Unknown

Orientation: Straight

Appearance:
[spoili]
Evil-1-1.jpg
[/spoili]

Personality: Messorem always wears a blank expression giving away little to no emotion, he is often seen grinning at people and smirking almost evilly. He is a quiet, reserved man who seems to be devoid of emotion and rarely talks unless necessary. He often like to play with people and their feelings, he is often seen as a greedy individual when it comes to something.

This roleplay is now officially STARTED in the ROLEPLAY COVE CHAT ROOM! *Check the Chats link!*

I will take characters for a couple hours, even if you don't post a bio. <3 just show up to play!

Title: Daughter to the Archduke of Eavwin
Name: Mairan
Appearance:
Flower_girl_wearing_a_cute_dress.jpg

Personality: mysterious, secretive, master manipulator, strong willed, poised

Last edited by a moderator: