FE: Fates

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife owns both. Conquest and Birthright.
Hmm...
I bought Conquest and my only major complaints with the characters are with the protagonist his/herself.
(as well as a few of the clones brought over from Awakening but I won't nitpick on those)

Gutted the characters too.
What I mean is, he mentioned a conversation that went '...' between both parties for a while, and I was trying to understand your comment in relation to it, do you mean they literally cut dialogue out of the game?

What I mean is, he mentioned a conversation that went '...' between both parties for a while, and I was trying to understand your comment in relation to it, do you mean they literally cut dialogue out of the game?
Doth my eyes deceive me?

• Thank You
Reactions: Windsong
What the fuuuuck....

I'll dig up the video with the Japanese English translation on one side and the English localization on the other.

It's pretty terrible. Worse yet considering that's a single conversation. Makes you wonder what else they damaged in their attempts at appeasing us 'muricans.

On another note my wife doesn't care and constantly says 'if you didn't know they changed it then it doesn't make a difference so why get mad'.

She's a filthy casual.

I'll dig up the video with the Japanese English translation on one side and the English localization on the other.

It's pretty terrible. Worse yet considering that's a single conversation. Makes you wonder what else they damaged in their attempts at appeasing us 'muricans.

On another note my wife doesn't care and constantly says 'if you didn't know they changed it then it doesn't make a difference so why get mad'.

She's a filthy casual.
That's a pretty silly thing of her to say

We care because, say if you went to a restaurant, and ordered a sammich or something, if someone brought you that sammich with a bunch of pieces cut out of it, ofc you'd be like WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT!?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
@Gwazi Magnum - That last thing you quoted wasn't me, yo.
Sorry about that.
During making the post the quotes merged for a second and I had to seperate them.

It seems the Rich Text Editor mode confused authors as a result. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.