Favorite Usernames

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by sele to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people ask me if its from Bleach because of Soul Hollow being the main part. THat might be whats nagging at you although my user was just a spur of the moment before I ever even knew about Bleach
Noooooooooooooo I hate bleach hahaha. I think it's actually reminding me of something from netherstorm in WoW *babbles about nerdliness*

Either way I like it :P

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Saber! Or Sabine-Tooth-Tiger!

I used Saber a lot when I was little. But Sabine-Tooth-Tiger is actually... hmm...
I actually like that a lot. :D

Reactions: Ashi
I used Saber a lot when I was little. But Sabine-Tooth-Tiger is actually... hmm...
I actually like that a lot. :D

Glad I could help. =D

( ^∇^) Thanks for the tags! So glad my username is getting the kicks and giggles I'd hoped for.

2s7jeac.jpg

Reactions: Fluffy
I enjoy @sexyjake as a username because it always reminds me of a gay bar from my hometown that's named Jake's.

Oh my... You like my username... So flattered right now!

2554668884_9b73b91712.jpg

@Fijoli - Reminds me of Russia (it's Scandinavian sounding~Scandinavia is at the same latitude as~); I love Russia
@Fifty Shades of Gandalf - Mmmmm, how....er, precious
@Asmodeus ; @Ozzie Chanter - Very, very epic names. They both kinda sound like rockstars to me
@Ivan: Duke of Beards - "I offer thee my vassalage, milord, so that you may not suffocate me with thy facial hair...."
@Dawn - Every time I see that name, I'm always reminded of, well, the dawn, and the dawn is ever the loveliest time of day
@October Knight - "There once was a knight named October; and how gallant this brave sir was...."
@Shiny ; @Grumpy - Where are the other five?
@Yolo Swaggins - This + FiftyShades = Awesomeness
@Loop - Reminds me of my region in NationStates.... Could it be?

Also: Hey look, I think I just made a pattern there.

Second also:
Ooh, thank you, I'm quite flattered. I got the name by fusing together two very important names from my two favorite video games (River from To The Moon, Notch from Minecraft); I made it about two years ago, in this server I was (still am, but I rarely visit it now) a member of.

Third also: This thread's given me an idea for another thread....

@Fluffy. - I just want cuddle you! ^^

As you should. For I am the fluffiest of the fluffs.

While I'm here, I've discovered another name I like. For reasons I needn't explain:

@Ivan: Duke of Beards

And @The Butterfly because he is my Jimmy Junior. UHHHHH <3 Also that one avatar he used to have with that talking butterfly always tickled me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.