Favorite Usernames

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people ask me if its from Bleach because of Soul Hollow being the main part. THat might be whats nagging at you although my user was just a spur of the moment before I ever even knew about Bleach
Noooooooooooooo I hate bleach hahaha. I think it's actually reminding me of something from netherstorm in WoW *babbles about nerdliness*

Either way I like it :P

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Saber! Or Sabine-Tooth-Tiger!

I used Saber a lot when I was little. But Sabine-Tooth-Tiger is actually... hmm...
I actually like that a lot. :D

Reactions: Ashi
I used Saber a lot when I was little. But Sabine-Tooth-Tiger is actually... hmm...
I actually like that a lot. :D

Glad I could help. =D

( ^∇^) Thanks for the tags! So glad my username is getting the kicks and giggles I'd hoped for.

2s7jeac.jpg

Reactions: Fluffy
I enjoy @sexyjake as a username because it always reminds me of a gay bar from my hometown that's named Jake's.

Oh my... You like my username... So flattered right now!

2554668884_9b73b91712.jpg

@Fijoli - Reminds me of Russia (it's Scandinavian sounding~Scandinavia is at the same latitude as~); I love Russia
@Fifty Shades of Gandalf - Mmmmm, how....er, precious
@Asmodeus ; @Ozzie Chanter - Very, very epic names. They both kinda sound like rockstars to me
@Ivan: Duke of Beards - "I offer thee my vassalage, milord, so that you may not suffocate me with thy facial hair...."
@Dawn - Every time I see that name, I'm always reminded of, well, the dawn, and the dawn is ever the loveliest time of day
@October Knight - "There once was a knight named October; and how gallant this brave sir was...."
@Shiny ; @Grumpy - Where are the other five?
@Yolo Swaggins - This + FiftyShades = Awesomeness
@Loop - Reminds me of my region in NationStates.... Could it be?

Also: Hey look, I think I just made a pattern there.

Second also:
Ooh, thank you, I'm quite flattered. I got the name by fusing together two very important names from my two favorite video games (River from To The Moon, Notch from Minecraft); I made it about two years ago, in this server I was (still am, but I rarely visit it now) a member of.

Third also: This thread's given me an idea for another thread....

@Fluffy. - I just want cuddle you! ^^

As you should. For I am the fluffiest of the fluffs.

While I'm here, I've discovered another name I like. For reasons I needn't explain:

@Ivan: Duke of Beards

And @The Butterfly because he is my Jimmy Junior. UHHHHH <3 Also that one avatar he used to have with that talking butterfly always tickled me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.