1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Favorite T.V Show?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Mr.Scales ⚖, Nov 21, 2014.

1. My personal favorite is The Walking Dead, filled with action, drama and horror at the same time!

2. [​IMG]

• Love Love x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. You have addiction issues.

• Love Love x 1
    • Thank Thank x 1
  4. Right now I really enjoy How I Met Your Mother, but I love a bunch of animes, and Star Trek, too!

• Love Love x 1
  5. I am strangely ok with this

my second favorite show is this

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  6. Walking Dead, Sleepy Hollow, Law and Order SVU. I'm checking out the first few episodes of Constantine and hoping I'll like that as well.

• Love Love x 1
  7. Going to have to go with the never ending Soap Opera that is Monday Night RAW.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  8. Big Bang Theory & Walking Dead

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  9. About the only shows I care about these days are Game of Thrones, Vikings, Community, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, and Attack on Titan.

The minute you put a laugh track in a comedy murders it for me. If a show has to tell me when to laugh it's writing is terrible.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  10. [​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  11. Images! (open)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. Criminal Minds and I am greatly enjoying Gotham.

• Like Like x 1
  14. M*A*S*H

• Love Love x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  16. I just want to point out that the one who loved your post is called "scalesofjustice". That's probably the perfect person to love a post about Batman addictions.

Also, as I've said in other threads...

The name of the place... Babylon 5.

17. Very few shows that I follow, especially since I don't have cable...Most of the time I don't have a clue about these newfangled shows peeps be talking about.

Currently following:

Game of Thrones
    Community
    Doctor Who

I also keep up on Walking Dead, though I haven't been able to catch season 5. I wouldn't call it a favorite show, but I have been enjoying it more than the first couple of seasons. 2 was nearly too much for me to get through.

18. this show is (second) best show

best show is Batman;TAS

19. LITERALLY THIIIIIS

• Love Love x 1
  20. Currently Arrow, Flash and Constantine are my top 3 I care about

Sadly the third is likely to get cancelled due to terrible ratings

• Like Like x 1