Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
I am online for a few hours a day, if not busy with life stuff i may post a bit more.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern Roleplay's , Fandom Roleplays, Sci Fi roleplays, Liberteen, pretty much anything with good plot.
My personal favorite is The Walking Dead, filled with action, drama and horror at the same time!

4bLKF.jpg

Right now I really enjoy How I Met Your Mother, but I love a bunch of animes, and Star Trek, too!

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
Walking Dead, Sleepy Hollow, Law and Order SVU. I'm checking out the first few episodes of Constantine and hoping I'll like that as well.

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
About the only shows I care about these days are Game of Thrones, Vikings, Community, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, and Attack on Titan.

The minute you put a laugh track in a comedy murders it for me. If a show has to tell me when to laugh it's writing is terrible.

Criminal Minds and I am greatly enjoying Gotham.

Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ
You have addiction issues.
I just want to point out that the one who loved your post is called "scalesofjustice". That's probably the perfect person to love a post about Batman addictions.

Also, as I've said in other threads...

The name of the place... Babylon 5.

Very few shows that I follow, especially since I don't have cable...Most of the time I don't have a clue about these newfangled shows peeps be talking about.

Currently following:

Game of Thrones
Community
Doctor Who

I also keep up on Walking Dead, though I haven't been able to catch season 5. I wouldn't call it a favorite show, but I have been enjoying it more than the first couple of seasons. 2 was nearly too much for me to get through.

Currently Arrow, Flash and Constantine are my top 3 I care about

Sadly the third is likely to get cancelled due to terrible ratings

Reactions: ᴛᴏᴄᴋᴀ