Favorite T.V Show?

Currently Arrow, Flash and Constantine are my top 3 I care about
Sadly the third is likely to get cancelled due to terrible ratings
Constantine is pretty good. I just watched the entire season to date yesterday, and I like it! It probably lost a lot of viewers because they were expecting it to be based more on the movie than the comic. (I was the same way, but honestly, I like the show much better than the movie.)

The movie is terrible. That is not why its not having alot of viewers lol. The comics and the charachter is one of DC's most popular. Its having sucky ratings becouse it has the single worst time slot in TV history. The Friday night death slot never works. Its 10 on a friday, aimed at adults. That never works. And they aired it the same day as a major game, and weekend after that was Halloween.So the first two Episodes got terrible ratings becouse nobody was home/aware for a allready bad timeslot.

Their PR is also shit. So yeah. They set it up to fail.

Last edited by a moderator:
NBC has never really been one for Sci-Fi/Fantasy types of shoes either. They had Revolution, which was good, but they didn't do anything for it. I would have forgotten about it if it wasn't for my husband.

But don't feel bad, I have a feeling that Sleepy Hollow is going to be canceled after this season, which sucks because it is a really good show, but it doesn't get the advertising that it needs. @_@

I hope not! I boycotted Sy-Fy after they canceled Stargate Universe. I'm still pissed that they didn't do more for the series as a whole, and it ended painfully. @_@

Atleast at Sci-Fi they might puck some more viewers. That chanel cater to the kind of crowd that'd jump all over Constantine. Blood, grit and magic. people are bound to love it.

That's true. I'm actually surprised that Sy-Fy didn't jump on it from the beginning. It seems like their type of thing.

Constantine is one of DC's most coveted charachters. I imagine there was ALOT of negotiating around the series.

About the only shows I care about these days are Game of Thrones, Vikings, Community, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, and Attack on Titan.
The minute you put a laugh track in a comedy murders it for me. If a show has to tell me when to laugh it's writing is terrible.
community is such a good show, can't wait till season 6

I'm currently watching the fifth season of Downton Abbey, and I'm anxiously awaiting the third season of Orange Is The New Black.

Reactions: Adore Delano
Game of Thrones, Hannibal, Arrow, Dexter(Well, between 1 to 4), Breaking Bad(I absolutely love this show but I didn't jump on the boner fest like many have), Farscape and more for Live Action Shows. I can't really choose one major favourite honestly, they rotate lik crazy especially when I finish a season and move onto another show to watch.

When it comes to anime? Gungrave, FMA:Brotherhood, Gurren Lagann and Hellsing Ultimate.

Peaky Blinders, Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy (only watched to season 4), Vikings, Black Sails and Penny Dreadful.

There are a ton of other shows i've watched; I probably watch too many TV series.

Speaking of vikings, I never started season 2.

I have way too many favorite T.V. shows. I'm a huge fan of Supernatural, Reign, Twisted, The Fosters, and Vampire Diaries. I have a lot more too...

Game of Thrones. Hands down, the most entertaining show I've ever watched.

I just started watching House of Cards. So far, it's amazing!

Game of Thrones is my #1 favorite because I'm a super nerdy fanboy.

My favorite anime is Monster, and overall it's probably my second favorite show of all time.

Other shows that would populate my non-anime favorites list include The Wire, Breaking Bad, House of Cards, Luther, Hannibal, and Sherlock.

Other anime favorites include Fairy Tail, Code Geass, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Hunter x Hunter, and Kill la Kill.

Game of Thrones is my #1 favorite because I'm a super nerdy fanboy.

My favorite anime is Monster, and overall it's probably my second favorite show of all time.

Other shows that would populate my non-anime favorites list include The Wire, Breaking Bad, House of Cards, Luther, Hannibal, and Sherlock.

Other anime favorites include Fairy Tail, Code Geass, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Hunter x Hunter, and Kill la Kill.
Jorick Douchbringer "The Douchebear", First of his name. Head of House Douchebringer.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jorick