Favorite T.V Show?

-First Sitcom to feature a black actor in a main role.
-The actor playing Col. Klink (the bumbling, stupid, German officer) was a Jew. He felt that playing an incompetent Nazi was an appropriate response to the crimes of the Nazi Party.
-My god, this theme is just giving me goosebumps again.
-WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIE!
FullMetalPanicfull53646.jpg
tv_it_s_always_sunny_in_philadelphia01.jpg
CN_Placeholder.jpg
MythBusters_title_screen.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Reactions: Razilin
archer-gun.jpeg
friends-friends-32591545-600-381.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Brovo
Just chiming in again to confirm a deep heterosexual love of Archer.

Yes, heterosexual. Really. Why are you looking at me like that? Dammit Pam.

My two favorites will probably always be Supernatural and Doctor Who, they're just too epic.

Though, at the moment, I'm fanboying over Sons of Anarchy pretty darn badly. I'm still in emotional turmoil because of the latest episode...

Other shows I enjoy would include: Sherlock, The Walking Dead, Arrow, Criminal Minds, Sleepy Hollow, Mythbusters, Posse and Putous.
I watch a bunch of other shows as well but meh, I'm too lazy to keep listing them and no one gives a damn anyway. :p

My two favorites will probably always be Supernatural and Doctor Who, they're just too epic.

Though, at the moment, I'm fanboying over Sons of Anarchy pretty darn badly. I'm still in emotional turmoil because of the latest episode...

Other shows I enjoy would include: Sherlock, The Walking Dead, Arrow, Criminal Minds, Sleepy Hollow, Mythbusters, Posse and Putous.
I watch a bunch of other shows as well but meh, I'm too lazy to keep listing them and no one gives a damn anyway. :p
Love walking Dead
How could no one have mentioned this show?

archer-gun.jpeg
friends-friends-32591545-600-381.jpg
My god yes! Love archer with a passion. #NoHome
-First Sitcom to feature a black actor in a main role.
-The actor playing Col. Klink (the bumbling, stupid, German officer) was a Jew. He felt that playing an incompetent Nazi was an appropriate response to the crimes of the Nazi Party.
-My god, this theme is just giving me goosebumps again.
-WHAT IS DEAD MAY NEVER DIE!
FullMetalPanicfull53646.jpg
tv_it_s_always_sunny_in_philadelphia01.jpg
CN_Placeholder.jpg
MythBusters_title_screen.jpg
yes! i love Avatar

Cooking shows! Namely competitions. Masterchef (no matter how phony, fake, or lame it might be compared to other countries, I will always watch the American version) and Oh my god, the Great Foodtruck Race.

Cooking shows! Namely competitions. Masterchef (no matter how phony, fake, or lame it might be compared to other countries, I will always watch the American version) and Oh my god, the Great Foodtruck Race.
oh you almost forgot too many cooks

Reactions: Rainjay
Definitely Futurama. I've probably watched every episode at least five times.

I have several Favorites to be honest. Most of them are of the Classic Variety. i.e. The Dick Van Dyke Show, The Andy Griffith Show, The Munsters, Leave it to Beaver, etc.

However a few modern ones have sneaked in and they are as follows
Borgia: Faith and Fear [a three season Netflix original]
The Borgia's : The HBO Version
The Originals
The Vampire Diaries [although.. lately its been predictable and I wanna hurt Elena]
Hart of Dixie
Raising Hope
Parks and Recreation
Ridiculousness
Fast n' Loud
a few other's too but for some reason I am blanking on the names.

Currently my favorite shows are Gotham, the Flash, and Arrow. I finally caught up with Arrow and shall watch season 3 soooon.

There's also Teen Titans because that show was amazing. Avatar the Last Airbender is a favorite too.

Hmm, as a kid I loved Pinky and the Brain and the Animaniacs.
"What are we going to do today?"
"What we do everyday! We're going to take over the world!" -Who am I kidding, I still love those shows.

Oh! Young Justice was pretty legit too.

And now I'm going to stop before I start listing every show I've watched and loved.

Well, I have like four:

-Sherlock (BBC)
-Doctor Who
-Supernatural
And....
-Merlin (I don't care if it's technically over I love it)