FateGuard

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool character. The only discrepancy is that we don't really have land borders, since it's so dangerous outside the city walls. Nothing beyond Gothenheim has been colonised. So you'd be primarily a wall-watchman and daytime scout.

Is that okay?

Okay,

And are you a new recruit to the guard? Or just someone we haven't seen till now?

Hmm...

....maybe if you turn up at Malwin's house, you can go down the ladder with the messenger (Bjeorn).

Just post your arrival at the house, then I'll have one of the NPCs let you through.

Why you've chosen to join the expedition is up to you.

I'll post once Timid's character enters.

Meanwhile, in another dimension, the FateGuard are defeated by A FUCKING TREE!.

Not just any tree...THAT'S THE DEMON CHERRY BLOSSOM TREE FROM TOUHOU.

I CALL HERESY. SOMEONE BRING ME MY BOLT GUN.

I should have not replied, to send this juicy RP to the graveyard to be harvested.

Clearly it's time to unleash sharp sticks and get everyone's attention again. I did not put almost a year's worth of time into this to let it die because of a holiday break.

I really want to make my post but I guess I'll just have to wait someone pleace chunk a bolder at me when it's my turn to let me know

I guess [MENTION=3705]TimidJewishElf[/MENTION] died on us.

I give it one more day and I'll post something happening.

Oh right... I'll get a post, in sometime in the next couple days. Hopefully, need to catch up on a few posts, thought this thing was still suffering from the holiday slump.

No, we're trying to get back into the swing of things here. I'm thinking about getting TK and Psy's attention here soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.