FateGuard: Darker Nights

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Sorry Unanun, I couldn't see an alternative to that scene, especially with your buddies returning. :(

I leave it up to you as to what REALLY happened in those shadows. >_>

Also, this is Tahan for the ENTIRE ROLEPLAY:

I crie evr tim.

Alright, that fills my quota of "You know what? Fuck the bishop!" speeches for one chapter.

Ugh Iwaku disappeared from my chrome front page links. I hate how it isn't a speed dial anymore and just lists random webpages.

Dat scream tho

I'm getting a bit of a DEAD vibe from this.

Perhaps a time skip is in order, or a rethink on the concept.

Maybe the FateGuard DIDN'T get disbanded. Maybe we get back from the Shadow Weaver attack and simply return to our day-to-day duty. It might help new players feel less out of the loop, and keep the nice format of the Holy/Magical/Royal blessings.

Does anyone with a pulse have some two cents to flip?

No idea on the matter- I'm cool with disbandment and what not, also cool with us just going back to our thing- Jack's been like.... missing the past coupe days, tried to inquire for him on his skype, no answer. So for now, that's at least one down. I am not sure how to proceed, and have no ideas on the matter- save for the few plans I had drawn up, but got wiped when my computer decided to go darkside on me and had to be wiped.

EDIT: JACK IS ALIVE, I REPEAT, JACK IS ALIVE.

The timeskip hasn't really taken off, so perhaps we should go back to basics and pick up where we left off following the final battle of the original plot. Maybe us walking outside the wall, surviving, and, y'know, saving the city's children restored some of the townspeople's faith in the FateGuard's competence.

Maybe our NOT getting disbanded and the death of the siren is the first time the Wounded Hand's plans didn't go as expected.

Im down for whatever but I like the concept of what we are doing now more than going back to basic. it was beginning to get slightly repetitve to some extent, at least now we can be outlaws and that stress could bring out the best as far as character development. The stress of no longer living openly of having to hide, and the inner doubt it adds an element to the story that I think is great. Yes its not taking off that well but I don't feel thats due to new people or lack of interest, rather lack of time and availability to post. I think you should go with what you originally had said and just start npcing those that do not get a post out within a certain time frame. Carry on the story and keep it going how you want it to. The people that want to post will do so. Thats just my opinion.

I'd love to continue playing but on top of being irresponsible with this work has just been sucking all of my ability to think. I think it depends on where the GM wants to ultimately take the plot.

Damn you, Wolfsin. *headbutts Wolfsin*

I think a reboot is in order. The current setup is not newbie-friendly. They have to learn the history, the previous norm, how that norm changed and where the plot is going. Too much.

So, I think a little retcon and a little timeskip is in order. And I know just how to do it.

*begins working on final post for current IC*

I was waiting till the very end of the roleplay to pull that twist. But I guess now is a good time. Plus it simplifies things even moreso.

Yep. That last part was ALL A DREAM STORY TOLD BY A WITCH.

I like that chapter's ending. That has to be the first real victory the FateGuard have had this entire RP. Course now they kinda have to explain why a werewolf came to the FateGuard's aid, but still, saving Gothenheim's children has to count for something in restoring faith in them.

Too bad you had to blow your twist ending to restore the status quo.

Wait, are you saying we have to explain it in-universe or out-of-universe? Because I'm still here. =(

Also: BARK BARK, BITCH.

I meant "Explain to the people of Gothenheim why a werewolf showed up to help us." Unless I'm not remembering the last scene of chapter 5 properly.

Luckily, the only ones who saw that were kids. So Spammy has the choice of anonononononymity.

Right. I think we'll go for a 1 month timeskip. And if anyone wants to change around their blessings they can say that they lost their old stuff when the Outside kicked the shit out of us just now.

*Dusts off Alondite and the Regalia of Ancient Kings* I missed you so much~

Nope, I'm good!