fate zero IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryyker
"oh yes the feel of blood the feel you get as the life and blood leaks out of someone feels so nice"*Looks back at the kid next to the summoning circle made out of blood from the kids family*"Oh don't feel scared you get to meet a demon before your death isn't that great oh come forth creature of another dimension come forth and have a meal with me your other worldly friend"

*Jester stands up from the circle and sees the guy and a kid*

Ryyker
"Oh it worked yes I summoned a demon well here have this kid as a meal"

Jester
*Unties the kid and pulls a jack in the box from his hat and shows the kid it and has the kid play with it but as the jack pops out its a monster this time it cuts the kids scream short by biting the head and forces the kids mouth shut and pulls the body into the box with a shower of blood*"Oh it fills so good to be in this world to have a chance at this game I'm Jester the Demon that will help you win I doubt the other Angels and hero's can stop me"

Ryyker
"Heros and angels?"

Jester
"why yes for this 8 teams are around and each person can summon a Angel Hero demon or monster and they fight to win a item of power that grants a single wish and I am your chosen so maybe we should be off to find this other players"

*They are on a building overlooking a battle between a gold colored knight and a young angel*
Jester
"Time to make my entrance"*he drops down into the battle between the two he looks to the gold knight first*"The gold armor tells me you must be a king but the magic of your master seems rather lacking"*Looks to Nova and Rei*"A divine being and a young girl a strange combination that is but I welcome both of you to my party a place that will become a living nightmare and a blood bath a massacre like no other"

@LoveandHate91

*i look at rei and grab the sword and throw it back at gilgamesh then notice the jester and my eyes widen and i look at rei* master! i need to get angry!

*Gilgamesh blocks the sword and glares at the new comer*

Rei
"Why do you have to get angry?"

Jester
"So which one of you wants to try me first"*Holds his hands out to the sides inviting a attack from either of them looks at Nova and sends a telepathic message*"Nice master im sure I could make her suffer in unimagined ways before she dies maybe me and my master can find out what kind of slut she really is"

Gilgamesh
"How dare you damn mongrel do not interfere and how dare you look upon me and speak to me"*He fires multiple swords and lances at Jester when Jester looks over at Nova*

(You watch a thread and its easier to get back to)

*my eyes flash red at the message and in amazing speed i run in front of the weapons jump in the air and kick them right back gilgamesh as i grab one and throw it with intense strength straight at the jester*

*Gilgamesh stops them with a wave of his hand*
*The weapon pierces Jester buy he explodes into a shower of cards that fly at Nova that will cut him like blades and Jester appears behind Nova and trys to kick him into the razor cards*"What did I say something to anger you?"

*my eyes widen as the jester disappears and i feel him kick me into the cards and i roar in pain and fall to my knees.* "burn in hell...." *my eyes glow brighter and the ground starts to shake*

Jester
"hell are you not aware that's where im from if I go to hell ill be sure to drag your master there so me and other demons cant continually rape her for eternity maybe you should pop her cherry before anyone else can have her"

*the ground cracks beneath me and a hammer appears in my hand (think of mjiolnir from marvel) and thunder booms as lightning strikes the jester*

*The Jester dodges the attack and sends a slicing card at Nova before getting impaled In the back by a lance from Gilgamesh Jester then pulls the lance out of his chest to show no wound*"Oh now that wasn't nice"

*i dodge the card and throw my hammer with all my might and it hits jester slam straight in the face*

*The hammer hits Jester and he flys into a building but ends up next to a human and rips out their heart and pulls his mask up so a long tongue comes out from under and eats the heart*
"That should help take care of that"*He then sends illusionary cards and real one flying at Nova*

*i roar with earth shaking might and put my hands up as they glow and with a blast of fury a explosion of energy blasts from me to the jester and the cards destroying everything in its path*

*Jester uses some cards to blast opening in the building ceiling and jumps out onto a roof*"So careless with your attacks your going to cause some damage to civilians is that what you want"

Ryyker
"So cool"

Gilgamesh
"Don't you underestimate me"*He fires lances and swords at both Nova and Jester*

thinks: i cant stop now. ive reached my limit. if i stop now then i will become weak, i must protect master!

*i dodge the weapons and i look at you*

(At which one)

Status
Not open for further replies.