fate zero IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rei
"How would you make armor and im sure we will always be around but its good to have stuff like that in case I need it"

"just name the color scheme, design, weapons, and how strong and how light." I say as I get ready to snap my fingers

Rei
"I really don't need anything fancy as long as I can wear it under my normal cloths and it dosnt hinder my movements or magic then it should be fine"

*I nod and with a snap of my fingers a gold and red thin suit of armor appears* "this will increase the amount of magic you have and is thin as paper but as hard as a dragon's tooth"

Rei
"Strange that It is as hard as you say yet still very light what material is it made out of and is it upgraded by any type of magic that im not aware of because it this is just made from magic id like to learn to get myself stronger so that im just not someone you have to protect"

"it is upgraded by alchemist magic. the material is called zorkarnock. that material is from another dimension and it is very strong and very powerful."

Rei
"and if its from a different dimension is it even safe to wear"

I roll my eyes. "no. it is very dangerous and if you take it off you'll die. I mean seriously master if I was going to give you armor why would it be unsafe?"

Rei
"Who knows stuff from different dimensions have never been tested on different species so we don't always know the effect that will have on the human body has any human ever worn that type before"

"humans wore that armor in the dimension. they were rarely harmed...I mean till they took it off."

Rei
"they were harmed but weren't when they took it off?"

"when they would take it off they would immediately die because the enemy would slit their throats before they could react"

Rei
"So if I take it off the clown or goldy will kill me instantly?"

"no. it just will be easier for them. would you like me to help you into the armor?"

Rei
"Ummm maybe I don't know I may need help getting into the armor but its meant to be under my shirt and pants and I don't know if I want to undress like that in front of you"*Rei says back shyly turning a little red*

"of course master...I can blindfold myself if you wish." I smile softly and hold up the blindfold

Rei
"would you be able to do that if you cant see"

"ummm....maybe? never tried it before master..." i say as i wave my hands to feel around when my left hand accidentally slaps your cheek and my eyes widen behind my blindfold. "m-master im so sorry..."

Roxy stood in the middle of the deep forest. She planned to summon her magical companion. She didn't know who or what she would get. She had a few ideas she was hoping for but one never knew what one would get. She started the ceremony. The ritual took several minutes but before long a portal had opened near her. The light surrounded her blinding her briefly before it disappeared. When it disappeared a griffin stood on the ground within the circle she had made.

Rei
"Well this is going to be hard maybe i should just deal with being embarrassed"

Jester
*Jester looks off into the distance and feels a release of magic power*"Oh looks like another player has entered the game maybe I'll go and greet them"*Jester begins to head in the direction of the magic power from the forest*

Status
Not open for further replies.