fate zero IC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rei
*Notices all the cuts still covering her servants body*"well that sure is strange I thought I supplied you with enough magic that all of your wounds would have been healed by now but I guess it wasn't enough I can try to spare some more but it may leave me kind of low on magic when we are next in a fight"

"no master...ill heal but it'll take me a while to do so. i just need to relax." my muscles flex a bit,showing my veins as i lay down. "tell me. what do you do for fun master?"

Rei
"theres lots of things I do for fun shopping listening to music playing video games stuff like that is what I like to do and learning new types of magic Is always fun as well and that can also benefit me"

my eyes are filled with confusion. "what are video games and music?" i say as i slowly sit up and pet my wings and they start to heal and i purr silently then listen for the answer

Rei
*Walks over to a stereo and pulls out the ipod jack and plugs it into her ipod and begins to play music starting with Thousand foot Crutch playing untraveled road*"This is music theres a lot of it I have over one thousand songs on my ipod and games are these points to a xbox 360 you sit and move your character in a different world they are fun and take time"

"i seriously dont understand this world....back in my day we would go outside and play....well that is until people saw my wings then they tried different ways to kill me." i hang my head

Rei
"well now people don't try to kill people like that instead they are considered different and we try to help them to fit in with the rest of the world you would be better accepted in todays world even though there are still people out there that would hate you the same people that would hate me because of my magic and would try to say im a witch but they cant kill me or you"

i sigh and look you in the eye. "to be honest master...i dont think there is any point to this war." i stand and limp over to a wardrobe. "i mean why do we fight? just for some stupid wish?"

Rei
"we fight for a pure wish a wish that can end all this senseless fighting but if we don't fight for that we fight to stop people like that masked guy to get there horrible wish im pretty sure the wish him and his master would have would be pretty bad it seemed all he wanted was to kill and cause pain and im sure that guy in the gold armor wouldn't have much of a better wish so we fight to make sure there is no evil left in the world because right now I don't have a wish im fighting to keep the wish from evil"

i turn and look at you. "but what will you do when all enemies are defeated? you will have the chance to make a wish yet you wont make a wish?"

Rei
"I just don't have one yet I could wish that you remain here as a human so you can live another life and see how the world has changed but you also get a wish so you could wish that this is the last grail war and that no more will come and then all the fighting will end in this grail war"

i sigh and reply, "maybe...master why do you care about me? im just a mere servant who is always pitiful and afraid unless i get mad...that demon said things...things that made me extremely angry."

Rei
"Why because your my partner and you were a living person once before I just care about people and don't want anyone to get hurt when I summoned you my summon asked for a servant that was pure of heart like me so you were summoned and that's why we are partners now we should win this battle for the good of the world"

I nod. "yes master. and master would you like to know the limit of my abilities?" I say as I grab my shirt and put it on

Rei
"Do you know what the limits of your abilities are now do you reach your limit in the last battle we were in because it didn't look you used your power besides using your physical power just using your speed and brute strength"

"no master. that was not my limit. I only used two of my power sets but I have many more."

Rei
"ok then what are your limits and have you found out what your noble phantasm is?"

*I nod* "last time I reached my limits I wiped out the dinosaurs all over the earth. my noble phantasm,master, is I believe releasing the power of 1,000 exploding suns but focusing it on one person but after I do, it drains all my magic and strength out of me."

Rei
"So are you saying once that is used you die or are just too weak to move at all and do you think that may be enough to kill that weird clown guy we say because you and that other guy hit him a lot and it didn't seem to do much to him I don't know if you can even hurt him im sure that we bring down the guy in gold armor"

"I will become very weak and vulnerable. I don't know about the demon but it should how you say, obliterate the golden knight. also master if I may, I could make you a suit of light armor to protect you in case im not around."

Status
Not open for further replies.