Fate/Zero + Fate/Stay Night Based RP Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would assume so. Please note that my knowledge of how fate works is very patchwork, coming mostly from the wiki and what I've heard.

Well, then whatever Defenses the Demons have would be rendered useless against Lancer, and it also depends on where he strikes.

Well then, Solomon doesn't seem like much use in Servant v Servant combat. Guess I'll go with 'target the master' strategy for the most part, In which I think his demons would be good at, probably going to change his third NP, make it so he can half any single offensive NP, and just those targeting him.

Demons aren't made of prana, they're literally made of 'imagination'. They're like familiars in practice. At most he'd just sever the connection, but since Dearg isn't Rule Breaker even that's just a dubious hypothesis.

Well, the Demons would be physical and they would be feeding off Prana to stay in the physical world. If Dearg touches the demon, then the Prana gets cut off and who knows how long a Demon could sustain without Prana as long as Dearg continues to stay put.

Demons aren't made of prana, they're literally made of 'imagination'. They're like familiars in practice. At most he'd just sever the connection, but since Dearg isn't Rule Breaker even that's just a dubious hypothesis.

Raijinslayer and his demons seem more like monstrous or phantasmal beasts than real imaginary demons to me. They're summoned and maintained familiar style, and use add containers as materializing vessels which demons don't do.

Name:Seal of Solomon
Quote:?
Type:Anti-Army/Anti-Unit
Range:
Maximum target:
Description: A ring which can be used to summon/create imaginary demons. He can also summon 7 powerful demons that operate similarl to some classes, the strength of each depending on Solomon's vices.
Lust:The strongest and work like the Saber class
Pride:Second strongest and hates it, he is like the Archer Class
Sloth:The Slowest of them, he is like the Caster class
Wrath: The strongest in a physical sense, he's like the berzerker class
Greed: The fastest and most agile, he is like the Lancer class
Gluttony: The second weakest, he is like the Rider class
Envy: The weakest of them all, he's used for reconnaissance more than anything else, he is like the Assassin Class. Solomon can have only one of the big seven out at any given time. They can also be turned into items, in which about 3 of them can be out at anytime, and give it to allies, giving them a boost to the corresponding demon's highest stat(class base stat) and one of the class skills at Rank C. This requires the Demon to be sacrificed, however, and while they can be resummoned, it will cost more prana than before, and the drain on solomon will be greater. Either way, doing this leaves Solomon weakened, as he has to put a great deal of focus on maintaining the greater summons.
Bold makes me think otherwise. Plus the way his demons work are more similar to Karyou Kaie's demon limbs than Merem Solomon's Divine Beast demon limbs.

Didn't notice he specified they were imaginary.
Well at least he isn't summoning a true demon.

Indeed. A True Demon would be an absurd prospect to fight, at the very least.

Anyway, anything I need changed for half of this War's OC Servants? Or is it so horrendous I need to scrap it and switch?

[Edit]

Or anyone really. Doesn't have to be the GM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since we have everyone we need, will we be moving this to the fandom group roleplay section?

Probably. But it'll have to be tomorrow since I can't post a rp with a phone.

Will be for 2 more days since I'm having some difficulties. I can only participate in like one RP due to time being taken up atm so right now I have to hold off on this for 2 days until I get more time. Or maybe tomorrow depending.

The nice thing about a Fate RP is that once it gets started, you can let it run on it's own.

Well lets see where this one goes. No harm in trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.