X

Status
Not open for further replies.
I notice that Verite signed up as Assassin, but there is no Assassin in the cast list.

Jack-killed-only-during-early-morning-hours-and-weekends.jpg

I was planning to do so. Since its integral to Aloise' story. Also I am still running with a character who is partially deaf. It's one of the reasons, despite having equal magical capabilities to his favored sister he was not chosen as the families favorite to train for the ritual. While educated in magic with his siblings, they were not expected to do anything with it, beside know how to use it. I am going to add an other section to explain, he can partially hear, like words, but it sounds muffled to him. Like being underwater. People's speech vibrate, but he can still make out word sounds. It's harder for him to hear things like music and appreciate it. For that reason Aloise doesn't like music very much.

@Crow

It's because I don't consider a spot to be taken unless both the Master and Servant forums are complete

I notice that Verite signed up as Assassin, but there is no Assassin in the cast list.
Verite has yet to finish their master, and as such their Servant is not qualified for acceptance as the rules set by the GM state :3

Edit: Again Iwaku deemed it unnecessary to tell me someone posted while I was typing DX

It's been happening to me a lot lately, and yep, it's super annoying. XD

keep assassins away from crow at all costs

@Crow

It's because I don't consider a spot to be taken unless both the Master and Servant forums are complete

Ah, I see.

Well, good luck and have fun then. Based on this statement it seems that all 7 spots are good for the rolling.

In case I come back, I'll ask - are canonical servants allowed? Does the 'limited genderbends' rule apply to canonical servants?

Those two questions and my hint make it obvious who I was going to play

Is Light, considered an Affinity?

Ah, I see.

Well, good luck and have fun then. Based on this statement it seems that all 7 spots are good for the rolling.

In case I come back, I'll ask - are canonical servants allowed? Does the 'limited genderbends' rule apply to canonical servants?

Those two questions and my hint make it obvious who I was going to play
Canon characters are not allowed and there is only one gender bent slot left

Is there anywhere I could read to come up with a backstory for my Master besides the wiki and the other Masters' CS?

Canon characters are not allowed and there is only one gender bent slot left

Well, there goes my primary plans.

And my secondary plans that definitely does not involve a very particular knight of Charlemagne.

I'll check this thread sometime in the not-too-distant future with my fair bit of to-revamp old servant OC documents. Castor & Pollux qualify for a lot of classes so I'll very likely use them if a spot opens.

See you all.

Hm, you could bounce some ideas around here.

So I've got two of them. Let me know if something won't work;

1) Sumiko was a dirt poor girl who, despite not emotionally expressing it, always worried about the future. Each month was a worry if they could scrape up enough money to not be homeless, and all the while her mother was teaching her Magecraft. Surprisingly, Sumiko caught onto the craft pretty quickly and actually paid attention rather than daydreamed. After watching her parents struggle for so many years while she herself tried to help, she entered the Holy Grail war in hopes that her wish of never having another financial worry would be granted.

2) Sumiko was born with a silver spoon in her mouth with her brother and never had to worry about her position financially. But she was concerned about how she could never express herself like other girls her age. Her mother insisted that it would be fine, and that she would surely receive an "emotional growth spurt" later in life. The most she could muster was a small smile, or furrowed eyebrows for anger. No amount of money in the world or the gifts her parents gave her could bring the joy she craved to feel. Learning about the Holy Grail war, she decided that she had nothing left to lose and joined despite her parents' wishes against it.

The affinity thing, could it be any element?

So I've got two of them. Let me know if something won't work;

1) Sumiko was a dirt poor girl who, despite not emotionally expressing it, always worried about the future. Each month was a worry if they could scrape up enough money to not be homeless, and all the while her mother was teaching her Magecraft. Surprisingly, Sumiko caught onto the craft pretty quickly and actually paid attention rather than daydreamed. After watching her parents struggle for so many years while she herself tried to help, she entered the Holy Grail war in hopes that her wish of never having another financial worry would be granted.

2) Sumiko was born with a silver spoon in her mouth with her brother and never had to worry about her position financially. But she was concerned about how she could never express herself like other girls her age. Her mother insisted that it would be fine, and that she would surely receive an "emotional growth spurt" later in life. The most she could muster was a small smile, or furrowed eyebrows for anger. No amount of money in the world or the gifts her parents gave her could bring the joy she craved to feel. Learning about the Holy Grail war, she decided that she had nothing left to lose and joined despite her parents' wishes against it.

The affinity thing, could it be any element?
I think either of those could work, but to make it align a bit more with the anime I would make the following changes.

Plot 1
She could be a second generation mage from a low standing family, thus it comes as quite a shock when the Grail chooses her to be a Master.

Plot 2
Overjoyed when she is picked to be a Master (via the Grail), she is determined to being glory to her family or perhaps even break out of their shadow and create a name for herself.

What were you thinking of?

I think either of those could work, but to make it align a bit more with the anime I would make the following changes.

Plot 1
She could be a second generation mage from a low standing family, thus it comes as quite a shock when the Grail chooses her to be a Master.

Plot 2
Overjoyed when she is picked to be a Master (via the Grail), she is determined to being glory to her family or perhaps even break out of their shadow and create a name for herself.

What were you thinking of?

I think the first plot would be more suiting. Also, regarding affinity, is it any elemental?

There, finished up my Assassin CS. Now, onto the Master sheet next. Hopefully I managed to do everything fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.