Fate of Fantasy +The World of Norindul+

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
.:Haven:.
~Kanari > Zera~

24golu8.jpg

After a while of walking I finally came across a structure that resembled those Greek building from myths. I walked up to the man who looked over the world, my eyes still lifeless as I glared at him.

"You are ready then?"

Without saying a word I faintly nodded. He then slammed his hand into the ground between us, a symbol made from light appeared and I backed up as a large creature slowly crawled out then bowed.
I gasped in fear, it was huge. I tried to hide my emotions but I was too afraid. What was he planning to do now?

"You will only hurt yourself fighting him fist to fist. training you have learned thus far means nothing here, but I am going to teach you a way to incorporate your skills into something far more potent. You will learn a very difficult magic to sustain in broad combat, and you will learn it in the heat of battle. The Golem will not stop, you must stop him. When you are exhausted he will beat you, when you stop he will not. harness the raw essence of your own aura and apply it to your hits. Only then will you stop this battle. Now begin."

"Fight!?"

Without a moment to think the golem brought his dull sword down, aiming directly at my head. I went to jump out of the way only to be kicked through the air hitting a column which cracked a little. I grunted in pain as I hit then fell to the ground. "This... Is impossible..." I panted. How in the world was I suppose to beat this thing? It was ten times bigger than me!

Less than a second later it charged at me and swatted me face-forward towards another pillar. I squealed as I held my arms out in front of my to slow the impact, it was painful but not as bad as it would have been, though my shoulders stung for a bit. Quickly regaining my balance I turned around to see it charging once more. It brought the sword up then swung it down towards my head. Before it connected I rolled under his legs and stood up behind him only to be kicked again, skidding on my stomach over the stone ground. I was beginning to get frustrated. I jumped up and spun around towards the thing. My right cheek stung as I felt blood drip down. My neck still hurt from the lightning strike from before, I assumed it was bruised, and my stomach and knees were cut pretty badly also. My eyes swirled into a dark red as I licked the blood that had dripped near my lips and glared at the golem, who turned towards me.

"Fine." A growl emanated from my lips. We charged towards eachother, and my roar filled the air. He was about to punch me when I leaned forward towards the ground, passed under him, pushed against the ground with my hands, and kicked with all of my might. My foot landed as he tumbled forward, though didn't collapse. I spun around and went to punch his side where the kidney would be located on the human body. When my fist connected I froze, pain filled my hand as I stifled a scream. I pulled away and hopped back a few feet holding my hand.
You will only hurt yourself fighting him fist to fist.

"Crap, this thing is unbeatable! What can I do to stop him?" I panted and scowled at the thing, my hand pulsed with pain and I couldn't do a thing to beat him.
Harness the raw essence of your own aura and apply it to your hits.

"How on earth can I do that!" I mumbled angrily. Wait... I'm not on Earth, not the one I know, I can do this, the question is how. I looked down at my hands and stretched them, I guess it will have to come to me, it has to or I'll die.

I looked back at the golem who managed to balance back his large body, the fire in my eyes never left, I wasn't going to lose. I ran at him quickly as he began to turn towards me. Catching him off guard I planted my palms into his side, nothing happened but he spun around to face me, then lifted his arms to attack. I rolled to the side as his sword dug into the ground which I took advantage of. I concentrated and threw my palms on to his other side, but again nothing happened. I snarled in frustration, which was interrupted by his arm swinging back and throwing me towards the throne the man was on. I brought my feet down to slow my momentum before I reached the throne, then ran back towards the golem.

"Come on, come on! Work this time!"

The golem stood up, but I ran my hands hard into his back, he only stumbled forward slightly, the turned and grabbed me in his large fist.

"DAMN IT!!! Let me go!!! Fucking pile of rocks!!!" I cursed as I struggled to get out. Never before did I let myself get to the point of anger where I cursed, it always seemed fowl and unladylike to me, but at the moment, I couldn't care less. My arms were free and I pounded them into his in a fit to get out. He laughed as he began to squeeze, causing me to scream in agony.

"I said let me go!!!" I roared as I brought my hands up then slammed them into his fist. My hand was coated in a muddied red light, and when it connected with the golem, a wave shot out from my hands and the thing froze. Suddenly the hand began cracking, starting from the place of impact. The cracks branched out and soon I was dropped to the ground on my back, along the entire crumbling arm, shoulder and part of it's torso. It yelled out in pain as I laid there, smirking, embracing the cries.

"Finally. Someone else can feel pain for a change." I said drained, aching everywhere, yet content, though blood lust still painted my eyes red.

Last edited:
AlyssaBanner_zps88ace9cd.jpg

Princess Alyssa Highreign
Royal Cygnet, the Bearer of Highbloom, the First Born
Royal Chambers

Very perceptive, Papa, thought Alyssa to herself as she kept the surprise out of her face. Although it was good to know her father was still fighting, she had to admit she could not take well to this confrontation. Quietly cursing herself, she hurriedly pondered the possible replies she could offer - but what could she say? The High King was ultimately the High King. He certainly did not come to and stay in power without having eyes and ears where it mattered and where it did not.

It was, in fact, a valuable lesson the High King had taught to her himself. Here, she realised she had made the mistake of not being more discreet. Then again, she noted, the authority of the High King had not yet waned. Who's to say the people she kept at her side were free of his control? There was a sense of dissatisfaction rising in her as she looked down at the ground indignantly. The High King took this round.

Still, she was in a bind. She knew he would insist on following, yet at the same time, she could not bear to bring him with her when it was clear his ailment was severe. Although his experience and insight would prove valuable, she had to wonder if it was worth bringing him into potentially dangerous territories. She had her answer as soon as the thought came to mind.

"No, I have nothing to tell the High King," Alyssa said, looking into his gentle eyes.

"But Papa, know that I will be safe and I will come back with only boon for the kingdom. Please trust your daughter, Papa."

Her eyes were starting to get a little teary as she struggled to maintain eye contact. She could not recall when it happened. There was once a time she shared everything with her father, all her sadness and joy, all her hopes and dreams, all her doubts and fears. Then she grew up; there was a limit to the things she could share, even with her father.

"Trust Aly, won't you? Godric will follow!"

Alyssa playfully nudges her father.

Sorai_zps71566452.png~original

The City of Gurikson
Griffin

untitl11.png

The Inn, blue
Sera was glad to have payed the extra coins to their Inn Keeper, watching Griffin wolf his food down so eagerly. The poor boy must have been starving. She'd been pretty hungry herself, though her stomach was smaller, trained by bouts of fasting and tiny meals, which was how she justified his ravenous starvation. "I suppose it can't be helped. We'll have to buy some food to bring with us." She finished her meal patiently and thanked the Inn Keeper with a warm smile as he returned with another plate of food, and as Griffin wolfed that one down, too, she snatched up the remaining scraps of her previous makeshift dress. Sera hadn't thought to buy an undershirt to wear beneath her coat, but didn't venture she would need one now that she looked at the fabric in her hands. "This should be fine," Sera murmured to herself, seemingly deep in thought as she plucked one of the assassin's daggers up from the nightstand and went to work on the sheet. Minutes later, she sat back and assessed her work. A basic shirt-like pattern lay on the table before her, cropped so that it would settle just above her waist when sewn together. She would need to pick up basic sewing supplies, and preferably some fabrics as well, though she highly doubted this crappy little town would have the materials she desired.

"Its not so bad, right? I'll make something better for us when I have the materials I need. This town absolutely sucks when it comes to gear, though, fair warning..." She grimaced at his eagerness to go out and look around. If only he knew the struggle it would be.

The Market, orange
"You are trying to charge me THAT for this piece of shit!?" He was mad. Very mad, about the lack of selection this marketplace offered. Their weapons were rusty and absolute garbage, and costed way more than they were worth, but Sera and Griffin had no alternatives at this point. A fact Griffin contested and Sera immediately glared at him for even considering; thankfully he was smart enough not to push the idea too far. They could not, would not go back and search that stupid fucking field and forest for a damn weapon, not even a war-forged sword. No, they would have to settle for what they could get here, no matter how terrible their options.

And terrible they were, especially when it came to armor. In such a small little town habituated mostly by humans, they didn't have much in the way of armor - they had even less in the way of female armor. She was extremely lucky to get by with a small piece of chainmail to wear beneath her coat, likely made for a child to wear in a sparring ring or something. It was tight and the metal was terrible-quality, but it would do. Sera also managed to get a small set of thick leather knee and shoulder cops, the latter of which were bound to her coat for a little extra coin. There wasn't much else to be found for her, as far as armor went, a fact she despised but would have to accept for now.

"Rope, hooks, flint and steel, kindle-twigs, bed mats, a tent, blankets, all of the main essentials are gathered, is there anything else you think that we need?" Sera threw him a sidelong glance, pondering the question as she reviewed her mental list of desired supplies.

"Parchment and ink, water skins, food, a basic sewing kit, maybe some fabric, though I doubt I'll find anything I like here. It would be ideal to find someone that can enchant our bags and make them lighter, or bigger, but again I doubt I'll find someone with that ability in this god-forsaken place." Sera sighed, running both hands through her long, translucent hair. She was extremely ready to leave this dump and be on their way, but rushing might cause her to forget something essential. "While I gather the other stuff, can you find some parchment and alcohol? Something we can use to sterilize wounds." Alcohol wouldn't necessarily save their lives in the event of a fatal wound, but it was enough to keep basic cuts from festering at least.

They parted ways briefly, long enough for Sera to bribe a seamstress for basic sewing supplies and some extra cloth scraps and heavy thread. She moved on to to acquire a small selection of dried (and unidentified) meats, breads and cheese for the trip, and managed to find one decent water skin, though she would have preferred two or three. To her dismay, there was nothing in the way of unused fabrics that would have suited any purpose to her. Sera held on to the hope that the next town or village they happened across might provide her a better selection. Soon enough Griffin returned with her parchment, ink, two long feather-crafted quills and a painfully small vial of alcohol. Again, it would have to do.

"Alright, I think that's about it. We should find a secluded place for me to sew this undershirt up really fast and put my chainmail on before we leave. We can situate our packs and distribute the heavy stuff, too."

• Love
Reactions: Wolfsin
FinalAnabelleBanner_zpsd3cd5b01.png~original

Bottom of the Falls
Tyler

untitl10.png

Low rumbling played as the melody of a terrible dream, one full of terrifying creatures and dark-hooded figures, of a dense forest and open fields with no end. This was a nightmare she'd never experienced before, images from a world Anabelle didn't care to see. Yet when she opened her eyes and stirred from the nightmare, she found her vision to coincide with what last she'd seen of the dream. A cloudy sky expanded above Anabelle's head, and raging water crashed around the edges of her vision, spraying mist in her face. Someone called her name, and her eyes swam blindly for a painfully long moment, searching for the source. Tyler. He was leaning over her huddled mass of a body from behind, and Anabelle had to roll over onto her back to see him clearly. She'd forgotten about the wound in her shoulder but when her body fell back against the dirty rocks and sand, a pained shout burst from her lips. She recoiled from her previous position, curling in upon herself with a broken sob. "It hurts," she cried, though doing so didn't bring her any relief.

Blood swirled through the pool of water she was laying in; a gruesome sight for Anabelle to behold. Though she probably wouldn't realize it the majority of her pain was more psychological than anything, bred from the terror of almost dying so many ways and the cloud of confusion she'd felt since coming to this stupid place. It was hard to breath with the weight of a strange world sitting on her chest. To make matters worse, she felt an overwhelming sense of loneliness that'd been festering in her stomach ever since Griffin came to their tent. They'd stolen Tyler from her and replaced him with some freak, Tirian the Troll Slayer, a shadow of the person she knew him to be. What version of Tyler hovered over her now? Was it the cool, agreeable kid Anabelle fooled around with when she needed a distraction from her shitty life? Or was it some weird, mentally-handicapped idiot, a version of him she never knew existed? The prospect of Tyler being anyone but her usual boyfriend, her trophy, her one constant foothold in the world, terrified and angered Anabelle more than she cared to admit for the sake of her pride. And to be honest, she wasn't sure if she could cope with this world if he suddenly changed into a person she could not recognize.

"God dammit... I hate this place," Anabelle groaned as she lay in the shallow pool of water. She needed to sit up, to dry off and calm down, but the idea of moving with such a deep puncture wound didn't really appeal. Still, because she was stubborn and hard-headed, Anabelle mustered enough willpower to shove herself off the ground with her one good arm. She was able to sit up, and immediately yelped in pain as her shoulder was jostled. Anger was becoming a very poignant shield now. The more pissed off she got at her pain and her stupid predicament, the easier it was to move around, to pick herself up off the ground and fake like she was tough and capable. Not that it made her a pleasant conversationalist. "We fell over a fucking waterfall? What made you think it was a good idea to tackle me?" She was being harsh and she knew it, yet Anabelle couldn't keep the words from tumbling out of her mouth any more than she could keep her shoulder from hurting. Her legs were sore, too, and when she stood up it became quickly apparent that something was wrong with her ankle. Anabelle winced and nearly fell over as she stumbled to get out of the water and onto the grass. It was a troublesome task, but eventually she managed far enough that she could tumble back onto the ground and brace herself against a tree. Her entire body ached, skin covered with scratches and deep purple bruising... But it could have been worse. She could have died - would have, had Tyler not shoved her over the cliff. Anabelle knew as much, but couldn't bring herself to say so, to thank him.

"How banged up are you? Did that stupid bitch get you with any daggers?" Honestly, it was uncharacteristic for her to ask about his well-being or worry that he might have been injured. This was her subtle way of showing concern and gratitude without having to say something so blunt as a "thanks for saving my life". Not that he would probably notice or even care, given how rude she'd been thus far. Tyler wasn't one to take her berating kindly, and if this panned out like she expected, he would probably yell at her for being such a bitch. Maybe getting angry would help him, too, the same way it helped Anabelle deal with her own pain. That would've made things easier for the both of them.​

High Kingdom of Dyanus:
@Mikasa

King Dynamus Highreign once was a very powerful king. the lord of Humanity, and king to the city of Dyanus. Those days were a memory now in the minds of the people, whom hardly even seen their king anymore. They knew of Alyssa, they knew of her efforts, and her political stride to make the kingdom the best it could be, but the king had become little more than a ghostly whisper upon their tongues.

"Alyssa, I of course trust you. A father is permitted to worry over things he has heard however; is he not?"

His words were soft, kind. They were befitting someone of his stature, and would remind her of the warmth that once coursed through him with god like radiance. His arms folded around her and he rest his chin at the back of her shoulder. "I love you Alyssa. It has been hard, I know. You have not had the joys of being a princess, but you have been forced to deal with a great many of the stresses of being a ruler, and at such a young age too. it is not fair and I curse this body for being so weak." His last words emerged with a certain bite to them, but silence only remained.

"I will let you be then. Enough of my rambling dearest Alyssa, my daughter. I have grown weary, and so I will retire to my chambers. I wish you luck in your trip, and I trust you will be safe in the High Elven homeland." he winked at her; letting her know he knew more than he let on and then strode away from the chambers. The cough of a once proud king could be heard even down the hall.

Haven:
@Sinopa

The Golem stopped for a moment, only buckled slightly by the power in her blow. Zera stood up from his chair and waved his hand over the creature. "One strike, and you allow yourself to rest thinking a fight is over?" He laughed to himself and shook his head as he approached. "You may rest, for you have at least now instilled some hope in me that I made the right decision in bringing you here. Dinner will be in an hour, and you will eat what is made, no questions. Leaving Haven is not possible without my help, not for you anyways. Also i hope you are not afraid of storms."

With that the Golem fell apart on the ground and Zera walked through a set of doors leaving her to her own devices. His training was instilled, but there was more to this than just that. Perhaps she would understand, but he doubted it. training was only as prominent as the person doing it, and so would she choose to push herself, or would she rest when told that it was an option. The day was still long from over, but she was obviously tired, but, HOW tired?

"She may have some promise after all it seems."

Zera began cutting up something in his dining hall.

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
Chamber of Tribulations:
@Aka~Kitsune

Darkness swirled around them, an eerie light glowing from each of their forms. The corpse they controlled writhed and moved with the animation that seemed to fill them. A dark presence loomed over the place and dark eyes looked over the children, though none of them would see it. Seridis was able to see it all. he listened calmly and heard every whisper from the dark spirits within the confines of the place. They debated on whom would reside in who. Their minds were a hustle and bustle of confusion, and Seridis reveled in the chaos of it all.

The dark swell absorbed their power and then to only Seridis eyes the swell conformed and sifted into the body of the lifeless forms. Seridis stood from his chair and approached them. He added a surge of his own power last minute to their own. The Duck took a form of a horse sized like creature. its maw was chained, but for good reason. A trap of sharp sword like teeth. it had spine like bones sticking out in random places, and its eyes were sewed shut. "Fitting, Nadia, very fitting." He smirked to his daughter and continued to watch the other transformation.

Aidens skeletal host had taken a very dark and twisted change. Adorned about its skeletal form was a very wicked black armor. At its back was a wicked greatsword. Everything was tapered in darkness and its eyes were set on a very eerie glow. Chains hung from its form and it now knelt before Aiden.

455620.jpg

"Well done both of you. Your first attempts are incredible even before my personal input. You have a real future with this magic." he lied, and would continue to do so. They were extremely good, but the idea of a future with this magic was the biggest lie anyone could ever tell. "You are now ready." He turned to Nadia and nodded at her. "Check your pocket dear. " Nadia dug in her pocket until she found a fairly large key. "That will unlock the chains that hold your pets mouth shut. I will leave that to you." He would have preferred her do something else but with the tampering he had made the Duck useful for the task.

"I search for an artifact. A tome that is a set of three." Seridis held up an ancient script for them to see. It was hard worked and dulled out but magic radiated from the item.

s61184708.jpg
"I have one other in search of a piece, and I have found the last piece. I wish for you to retrieve this for me. In the ruin of Hatisar. This is a task that I would to myself, however many things need my attentions as the shadows move and loom over much greater bountiful harvest. I instead trust this careful duty to you my children."

He looked to both of them a sickeningly adoring affectionate smile. A false form that did not befit him at all.

FinalTirianBanner_zpsff9371bc.png~original

Hakibari Forest Edge:
@Sora Blade @Key Tuzi

Tyler let out a sigh of relief as he slid back into a more comfortable position. "I can not believe we made it out of all of that." he almost wanted to laugh, but figured it would't be a good idea either. "Anabelle, are you ok.." his words were cut short when she shouted out in pain. Tyler instinctively covered her mouth with his hand and tried to calm her down with short whispers. "We can't start screaming out like that. You know this." His words were harsh but true, she had to recognize that right?

Anabelle had already settled herself into her normal attitude and spit daggers in Tyler's face. He was reluctant to say anything to her; lest is started even more of a fight. "This place is pretty unforgiving I agree." Tyler completely ignored her question and avoided the topic all together. "Anyways, we need to wash that out somehow, but the water here I don't think is going to help. I can guess that it will get infected if we leave it be." He was surprisingly kind. Partly due, to ignoring her verbal abuse.

Anabelle must have caught on. She was next to address his wounds. Tyler had not been seriously wounded by the assassin, which surprised him. if she had hurt him, the wounds had already healed to some extent and he was in prime condition compared to the rest. "We definitely need to get moving. I am fine actually. I have no wounds at all; ya know aside from the fall, but that doesn't even seem to be doing much else from causing a kink in my neck." He laughed and met her gaze. it had been a long while since they had shared any time together. hell part of him expected she might take the moment away from everyone to jump him like she did so normally. he might not have minded it then, but right now there were plenty of other things on his mind. "We have to meet up with Sera and Griffin." He stated it as a fact. Tyler refused to believe that they were both dead. The thought was not even an option for him.

Tyler retied his disgusting wet fur and started off towards the forest. he urged Anabelle to follow but she sat for a moment looking at him as if he were some ghost. it was confusing, but he let it go and waited for her. "Come on Anabelle we need to get moving, your wounds are not good so we have to get those taken care of, and I don't know shit about anything first aid." He rubbed at the back of his head nervously and snickered. Though the baring look she gave him kinda made him feel like he was in the dog house, and really he didn't even realize why yet.

Whooshhh~

Tyler turned and took a fighting stance as he faced the bushes where the sound came from. he positioned himself between Anabelle and whatever it was. it was just their luck that some wild creature would come here and eat them when they were tired and one of them was injured. Maybe something could happen from Anabelle's end, maybe a miracle like before, though parts of him wondered if he actually saw what he thought he saw. Tyler glanced back to look for his sword, only to find it sitting wedged between some rocks in the rush of the waterfall. There was no way he was going to get ahold of it now.

Another sound came from the direction and a large wolf appeared. Greyish blue in color and with deep eyes reflective of a full moon. The wolf did not stir, it did not attack, or growl. no actually it bowed its head and looked up at them. Tyler was confused, but was not ready to make any harsh movement either. it was a long shot, but.. he figured why the hell not in this crazy world. "What brings you to us young err... wolf" The large Wolf stirred for a moment and then opened its mouth as if it were speaking. No sound could be heard for Tyler. However Anabelle...

"Greeting White haired Hero, and Fire Crowned Mistress, I am Luna. My sentinel, the mighty guardian of our forest Lobos has tasked me with finding and requesting aid from the mighty heroes of prophecy. I must say I am surprised by who it is that I am meeting, but it is indeed an honor. Will you hear my tale?"

Last edited:
The two where strange to say the least. Luna had never seen people like them before, but then again she hadn't seen many outsiders in the forest. Red in the water let her know on of them was hurt. In a second smoke surrounded her, slowly stealing her within its grasp as she shifted forms. Then when the last of her transformation was done she lifted her blade into the air and swiftly dispelled the mist from her body with a single swift, diagonal slice. After the last of the think fog disappeared she sheathed her blade. "Please hurry, the water is not always safe. I have a few bandages and medicines at my camp." She folded her arms into her sleeves and waited for the pare to move, eager to ask them for there help.

AlyssaBanner_zps88ace9cd.jpg

Princess Alyssa Highreign
Royal Cygnet, the Bearer of Highbloom, the First Born
Royal Chambers

Alyssa watched quietly as her father exited her chambers. Despite not being as active as he used to be, he still retained his extensive information network - clearly. Admittedly, when Alyssa rose to power, one of her priorities was to take over his information network. Looking at its effectiveness now, she found that her priorities were not unfounded. Still, the realization brought along with awe the poignancy of her father's dismal state. The difference was so striking it stuck out like a sore thumb even to Alyssa now. How she wished her father could return to his former self, but how could she find it in her to blame him?

Nevertheless, his words left her thinking for it was what she silently resented. In some ways, her active role in Court was not something she desired. Granted, she was interested in affairs of Court, specifically in diplomacy, but she never wanted to take her father's role. Even at her tender age, she knew the dangers of Court, a fact repeatedly rehashed to her with every assassination attempt. With her father taking ill, she saw a budding political storm as the factions began to spiral out of control without her father to hold them in place. Realising then there was little choice for her but to seize this opportunity, she began to make her moves.

One thing led to another, and here she was now. She laid back down in bed, a sigh escaping her lips. Her hands rested on her chest, feeling the rhythmical beats of her heart. How it always ached to think about all these! Her father being ill and weak, her having to weather the political storms... It was so difficult to stand strong amidst all these, yet to survive, she had to. To ensure her father would too, she had to. There was no choice.

Alyssa let the darkness overtake her vision. Such thoughts, depressing as they were, were better left for a time when she could muster more optimism. Knowing that, she struggled to return to sleep.

• Love
~Kanari > Zera~

24golu8.jpg

The sound of my panting filled the air before the man spoke. I hurt everywhere, cuts and bruises covers my body, and I can barely lift my arms. I heard his footsteps echo as he left.
"Rest?" I slowly sat up, flopping my head forward as I rest my arm on my lifted knee. I didn't feel right, I didn't feel... normal.

"Sounds great, but..." My eyes flickered and I stumbled up. I looked down at my hands which weren't glowing anymore. I grimaced as my shoulder throbbed and a pain shot through my entire arm.
"How did I do that?" I asked myself, irritated, as I concentrated on my hands, trying as hard as I could to get them to glow again. I took a deep breath and held it. Each passing second infuriated me even more. It wasn't working. I tried to remember how I felt when I did it, helpless, weak, frustrated... I tried to feel that way but something more was overpowering those feelings, anger, blood lust.

Letting out a maddened shriek I jumped to the frozen golem and punched it. Over and over I punched. "Why can't I do it! Why!" I yelled between each hit with frustration. Soon blood was covering the one spot I punched, my knuckled stung but I kept at it. "You throw me, squeeze me, beat me, I nearly died and the only thing I can do that will hurt you isn't working anymore!" I threw my head back in pain as the last hit seemed to ripple up my arm. I shut my eyes and dropped, slamming my fist into the ground, which was followed by a loud boom. I opened my eyes to see a large hole where my fists had hit, they were glowing again. I looked at them with amazement, they glowed the color that stained and dripped from my knuckles.

I let out a giggle that seemed more sadistic than my usual laugh but I didn't notice, or care. I didn't know how long this power was going to stay, but I intend to use it. I stood up and looked at the golem with a disapproving look. "I think I'm going to wait until you're conscious before I deal with you." I looked past the pillars to the land that I was on, Haven he said it was. "There must be something bigger around here." With that I sped forward out of the Parthenon giggling, in search of something to attack, something to kill. I ignored the pain in my body, it was just waking me up to the real and cruel world.
I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm having fun.

Last edited:
  • Love
FinalAneiraBanner_zps6c82f7e7.png~original

Survived the Battle ➳ Quest to finding Corilon, Wisest of all Dragons ➳ Stopped at a Village
@Wolfsin:

tumblr_inline_mtm7m2G4Z91qdy1gw.gif

picture-landscape-snow-concept-art-fantasy-town-village_217917.jpg

Winterwind Village

"I will guide you to Corilon, young hatchling. Leave this place. Head west and you will find your destiny."

Her inner dragon's words echoed inside her mind. Aneira stood on top of a hill that overlooked a large village. A light frost covered the ground. A chilly breeze circulated past her, but she remained unfazed. Her body was adjusting to her natural element. It has been almost a week since she left Heracia's lake. Her inner dragon guided her West, helping her through the transition. She unlocked her first major ability; being almost immune to winter climates. Due to her hybrid status, however, her body wasn't completely resistant. Her human side couldn't handle the cold very well. Her quest finding Corilon still continued. Fortunately, this village was near the mountains. If she wanted to travel up the frosty terrain, she needed to assemble warmer clothes. Her revealing, flowy outfit would attract unwanted strangers. A sigh escaped her lips. "I need money," she muttered.

"Help will be in this village, young hatchling. You will be rewarded for your patience," her dragon murmured.

"Yeah, Yeah," Aneira dismissed. She sauntered down the hill, entering the large village. It was the size of a small city. Her assumption was correct. After she entered, she received several stares. Her unique outfit wasn't the only thing that stood out. Her cropped white hair, tanned skin, and liquid amber eyes enhanced her status; foreigner. She doubted her tattoos made it easier. Since her top was flowy, her back tattoo would be revealed every time a large gust swept past her. She slipped into a calm, indifferent expression. The last thing she needed was starting a fight. She didn't have anything to offer for trade, so she was opted for a easy route; gambling. It would be easy swindling her way to a set of warm clothes and supplies. Aneira wasn't aware of how games in this world worked, but she was an expert in gambling. It was a terrible skill, but it was her only option. Aneira couldn't afford lingering in this village. Finding Corilon was more important than a job. A few minutes later, she entered an old Pub. She received a few cat whistles, but one glare silenced them. She plopped down on a wooden stool in front of a place that resembled a bar. A gritty bartender walked up to her, giving her a up-down look. A smirk plastered on his face. He grinned, revealing his yellowed teeth.

"It's been awhile since we got an out of towner," he remarked, a thick accent lacing through his tone. He leaned forward, wiping the surface of his counter with a dirty rag. He peered down at her chest shamelessly, maintaining his grin. "What'cha here for, dollface? Can I offer you a drink? For a pretty thing like you, it would be on the house," he added. He turned, preparing a goblet of rum. He handed it to her. However, a hand shot out, grasping him by the scruff of his neck. Fear shined through his beady irises.

A snarl tore through her throat. Her eyes gleamed an icy blue. "I'm only here for one thing. Where do the locals usually gamble here?" she demanded. Despite her short height, she managed to lean forward and grasp his collar. Her nails formed into claws. Her pupils transformed into slits. "I know a lowlife like you would know this town's secrets. Just point me there and I'll leave you alone," she added. An icy mist emitted from her form, creating a layer of frost on the surfaces around her.

"W-what are you?" the bartender stammered.

A fleeting chuckle rumbled through her chest. "Not just another pretty face. Now spill," she ordered. The bartender caved, revealing her destination. After she grilled for directions, she removed her hand. He scuttled away, intending to avoid her. Aneira stared at her free beverage. It has been awhile since she consumed alcohol. How did it taste in Norindul? She picked up the old goblet, taking a sip. A familiar, burning sensation traveled down her throat. She coughed a bit. It was stronger than her usual choices. However, it was welcoming. She could handle hard liquor. Aneira downed it, enduring the harsh feeling. She slammed it against the counter, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. Aneira scanned her surroundings, noticing a few lingering stares. A scowl carved into her expression. She wasn't that foreign! This was a land full of creatures. Why did they look surprised? "I need to earn enough for the Inn. I'm not sleeping outside," she thought. Aneira contemplated on her next move. She needed to execute her plan carefully.

Winterwind Village:
Farien>Aneira

'Well won't this just fetch me quite the pretty penny?"

Farien looked over his recently attained prize. A solid ruby jewel sat int he center of a beautiful golden dais. He held the object in one hand, and in the other a clanking bag of valuables that had been the days off-givings. Farien smirked and continued along the roads. The sound of the guards barking orders in the distance gave a certain amount of ambiance to the place, something he appreciated greatly.

Before long Farien found himself at the wooden doors to an old inn. He had frequented the place a few times; even though the owner did not take kind to his gestures at all. it wasn't his fault that the mans daughter had a thing for him and he felt it only right to give the lady what she wanted. Of course the old coot, had showed up just in time to ruin a very 'intimate" moment.

A sigh passed his lips and he pushed past the doors and looked inside. The owner was swamped, and he seemed a bit rustled too. That, only made this more fun. Farien then waltzed in and took a spot next to a young woman with beautiful white hair. She was odd, even for what he expected of a High Elf. Farien looked for the symbolic elongated ears, but found nothing of the sort. Confusing. He thought to himself but decided better of worrying over it.

video%20games%20assassins%20creed%20weapons%20armor%20swords%20cowl%20assassins%20creed%20iii%201920x1080%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperno.com_93.jpg

The peace of the place did not last long. Right after he entered, only moment so; two guardsmen burst in and began to scan the area. 'Well, this could get bad." he spoke under his breath and lowered his head low against the bar table. The bellowing voice of the guards rang out. "Aye! we are looking for a shady looking man, a thief that stole from the daughter of the Mayor. he is not happy, but I think he would be quite generous to the fella that brought us this man." The people would give him away in a second, hell he would give himself away in a second, for the bounty that was on his head.

The guards continued to survey the place, and question people, but no one seemed the wiser just yet. if this persisted they would have everyone drop their pants and do a dance just to claim that gold. Farien, knew he couldn't allow that, and as such what a prime situation for him to be in with miss unusual herself here.

Farien got up quick winked to the white haired girl beside him and slightly brushed against her. His hand was fast, this was his profession after all, and his fingered loose a few intricate pieces onto her person. unless she checked herself often, he expected she would not find them too quickly. Farien, had set the trap, and was ready to set the show in motion. For once, he felt bad, he actually considered pulling the coins out and choosing a less likely target for his game, but a driving force would not let him move his hand to retract his position. Another sigh passed his lips and his foot slipped under the leg of her stool pulling and when she would likely lose her balance he was dropping special coins that he'd stolen right next to her feet. A loud clamor that was sure to attract attention.

Farien stepped back, almost as if he was awestruck. He pointed to the coins on the floor jangling and taunting the souls of the place with temptation. "I have found her! The thief!" he made a ruckus first but did not have to keep up the show for very long. Others caught on and began to round upon the woman. The Guards were on their way, and Farien slipped out in the chaos, jangling the necklace before his vision. He smirked playfully and checked his reflection, but he did not see himself. In the mirror of blood red, he saw the girl; he'd just met, her eyes bore into his soul and he got a gut wrenching ache. "What the hell is going on.." He growled before displacing the necklace back into his pocket. he looked back to the inn and tried to stop himself from doing something completely uncharacteristic to his persona...

"Dammit, this is really going to ruin my reputation as a scoundrel.."

He grumbled.

GM Post, purple
To: Kanari

223_la10.jpg

Haven is a place of many secret wonders, hidden far above the clouds from mortal eyes. The crumbling kingdom is spread over a series of floating islands, all interconnected by smaller floating rocks, which act as stepping stones through the air. Far below, the tops of the very highest mountains peak through the clouds. They are riddled with the tattered remains of both natural and man-made bridges that were used to connect what once was a very thriving city. Ages have passed since then, and the most important landmarks of that ancient and crumbling city have been ripped from the mountain tops in a desperate attempt to salvage what civilization left behind. These landmarks now float far above the mountain tops and are separated from the world by a magic barrier, creating a kingdom all their own in the sky. Very few are willing, or capable, of reaching Haven on their own. Although many hunks of earth hover aimlessly here, the largest stone formation supports the remains of a dilapidated Parthenon. This is where Zera resides, and where young Kanari has been left to her own devices by the stone-cold Lord of Haven.

Long ethereal banners stir in a gentle breeze, adorning the sides of the main island. If one were to travel down the steps of the massive Parthenon they would find themselves on broken stone pathways that branch off in every direction, leading those that follow to the top of a stone stairway. Several of them are positioned around the island, leading off to neighboring islands like roads through the air. As it happened, Kanari would find herself traveling down one of these pathways to a much smaller island just below. Here rests a withering temple that has been overgrown with magical plants. Many small streams of crystalline water flow through the lush terrain, carving pathways around the temple and pouring down the sides of the island, only to become mist once they reach the magic barrier below and return as rain.

Harmless animals crawl through the brush of the small island, each one unaccustomed to the presence of humans, and unafraid of their presence. Such explains how Kanari's presence on the island was enough to coax a curious young fawn from the trees. The creature would approach Kanari with slight hesitance, its large eyes studying the small girl as it inched closer. With a small display of kindness Kanari could easily earn the trust of the creature.

(Interact with the fawn however you desire from here, it is completely harmless. When your interaction is finished, Kanari will hear a very booming voice from the clouds which will be Zera calling her to dinner)

Last edited:
  • Love
FinalAneiraBanner_zps6c82f7e7.png~original

Quest to finding Corilon, Wisest of all Dragons ➳ Stopped at a Village ➳ Tailing a Thief
@Wolfsin:

A musky scent wafted through her nostrils. Her hairs stood on the back of her neck. Her instincts screamed in protest, urging her to react. A foreign sensation bubbled inside her chest. Confusion filled her herat. What was happening? When she tried to speak with her inner dragon, she received silence. A loud thump snapped her out of her thoughts. Aneira averted her attention towards a stool next to her. A young man occupied it. A scowl carved into her expression. If he was another flirt, she wouldn't hesitate to rip him apart. Aneira couldn't afford more distractions. If she wanted to stay inside this Inn, she needed money. Gambling was her only option.

"Aye! We are looking for a shady looking man..."

Aneira whipped her head back. Her eyes narrowed into slits. It was time to leave. If she wanted to complete her quest, she had to avoid unnecessary conflict. Unfortunately, it was part of her nature. She was a magnet for trouble. Danger followed her everywhere she went. Aneira growled lowly, ignoring the man's wink. Her nails formed into claws. A faint mist emitted from her form, threatening to release. She felt a slight nudge on her back. Her nose detected a faint trace of metal. Her gaze lowered the floor. Before she could react, she toppled backwards, falling on her arse. She blinked, a moment of surprise filtering through her cold expression. Every trace of emotion vanished after she discovered unusual coins next to her form.

"I have found her! The thief!"

Her eyes widened. What? Aneira peered at the entrance, inspecting a young man. A pair of golden green eyes pierced through her soul. Her gaze filled with realization. She been framed! She didn't suppress her reaction. "Are you f-cking kidding me? I'm not going to jail because of you, bastard!" she roared. Aneira scrambled to her feet, punching a nearby bystander. Fury rolled off her in waves. A snarl tore through her throat. Her amber irises illuminated a brilliant icy blue. She bared her fangs at the Guards. Humans around her stumbled back, fear shining through their eyes. "I'm not your f-cking thief, you ungrateful pests! If you want your thief, I'll retrieve him for you!" she snapped. Aneira shoved through the growing crowd, bolting towards the door. She spotted that man a few meters ahead, ready to disappear around a corner.

"I'm going to rip you apart, you f-cking bastard!" she swore. She shoved a civilian out of the way, sprinting down the street. An ethereal light engulfed her torso, threatening to burst. Ice erupted from her footsteps, layering the ground with frost. A thick mist surrounded her. However, her transformation was interrupted by her anger. She couldn't concentrate when her mind was focused on beating the crap out of the man that ruined her chances of having a peaceful stay in Winterwind Village. All she need was money for warmer clothes and supplies! She was a traveler, not a citizen!

"After her! Don't let her escape!" the Guards cried, tailing her.

A smirk plastered on her face. She doubted this world was introduced to her specialty; parkour. Aneira increased her pace, determined to clear her name. She refused to sleep in a cell. The Forest was enough! "I'm going to kill you," she declared. A large crowd gathered behind her, more Guards accumulating. She assumed the Mayor must be filthy rich. Aneira struggled to contact her inner dragon, but her spirit guide didn't answer. Why was her dragon ignoring her? An odd sensation lingered inside her chest, similar to the spark she felt after inspecting the wretched thief. What did this feeling mean?

Last edited:
  • Love
FinalAnabelleBanner_zpsd3cd5b01.png~original

Hakibari Forest Edge
To Tyler and Luna

untitl10.png

"Fire Crowned Mistress? Lobos? What the hell are you talking about? How are you talking to begin with?" Anabelle was stunned to say the least. Then again, who wouldn't be when a giant wolf wandered out of the forest and started talking to you? But when she glanced at Tyler, he didn't seem all that taken aback by this new happenstance. Actually, he seemed more confused by Anabelle's words, and made a point of showing her so by the weird expression on his face. He looked to her as if she'd said something completely out of place and nonsensical; it made her angry, everything about him was making her angry at the moment. Especially the fact that he hadn't been angry with her for saying what she had. Anabelle would have liked to argue or fight with him. At least then he would have been acting a little bit like his normal self. But no, he'd just ignored her snarky insults and wanted to hurry her along through the forest, completely oblivious to the very clear fact that her ankle was messed up and she could hardly freaking walk.

Just pondering his ignorance coaxed a noise of irritated disgust from her lips, though Anabelle had long since removed her gaze from his annoyingly handsome face. She was staring very intensely now at the talking wolf, who seemed to take their silence and lack of motion with a grain of salt. The idea of following a talking wolf into the forest and hearing her story did not appeal to Anabelle. Not even a little bit. Then again, neither did the idea of spending another minute alone with Tyler... and so she had herself a dilemma. One she detested even more than her current physical injuries. "Thanks, but I know how this story ends. Little red follows a wolf into the forest and gets eaten, because the lumberjack is an oblivious idiot. Tch."
Anabelle sighed dramatically, tossing her hair in a bout of frustration. She was being rude and she knew it, but the girl had experienced enough already to understand that following magical creatures anywhere lead to death or serious injury in this creepy world.

As if the wolf heard her thoughts, smoke surrounded its body and in moments the shape changed, disfiguring until a blade pierced the cloud and a very normal looking girl stepped out. Anabelle was taken back by the sudden transformation, squeaking lightly as she pressed backwards against the tree. Doing so earned her a very sharp stabbing sensation, to which she cried out again. This time Tyler was too far away to smack his hands over her mouth, a fact she focused on for a hard moment to distract from the very intense pain spreading through her shoulder blade. Something really needed to be done about this. It wasn't fair that Tyler had been saved from death, all wounds healed by the weird little hobbit of a man, yet Anabelle was stuck with a serious stab wound and received very little sympathy from him. Yet another thing she had to be pissed off at Tyler about.

"Please hurry, the water is not always safe. I have a few bandages and medicines at my camp." Said the woman who'd just been a talking wolf, though in light of her most recent confession, Anabelle was far less inclined to be snarky.

"I could use some good drugs right about now. I hope the medicine in this world is as good as earth narcotics." The idea of pain relief was enough to convince Anabelle that following her was safe, for now at least. Sure, she still feared the seemingly inevitable death that would come from following a weird beast into the forest, but at least she would be numb, or drugged, or something semi-pleasant. Mustering a deep breath, Anabelle pressed her palms into the dirt and pushed herself up slowly. It hurt to move her left arm, and was outright hazardous to try and walk on her own, but she pushed herself to do so anyway. For the drugs, she told herself as a burning sensation spread through her ankle. For the damn drugs.

Last edited:
Luna nodded, she liked this girl already. The Fire Crowned Mistress was snarky and sarcastic but Luna could see that beneath that she was kind. The girl had heard her in wolf form so if Luna was going to get anyone to hear the voice of the forest it would be her. The boy however was a mistery, he did not hear her, did not even know she had been speaking, how was he to help her? Luna blinked away those thoughts and slowly walked over to the waters edge and watched as the pair made their way to the shore. "We must hurry hero's, the forest is screaming louder with every second that passes." She turned her back to the pair and started to walk threw the trees, her bare feet landing silently on the soft earth. She glanced back over her shoulder to see that the pair was now out of the water but the Fire Crowned Mistress was bleeding far more than she had first believed. Luna ripped her sleeves of and walked toward the pair. When there weapons ended up pointed at her she slowed and lay the makeshift bandages at there feet before shifting again. "Hop on, I'll take you to the camp safely, on my honor you'll be safe." Luna bowed down and waited for them to hope on. When they finally did Luna shot threw the woods and soon they came to a small bamboo hut, outside there was a small fire and several cooked fish on a rack. "You may take anything you'd like, it's late so I'll take guard. We will speak tomorrow."

Last edited by a moderator:
~Kanari > Zera~

24golu8.jpg

This place was weird, confusing, and amazing all at the same time, though I didn't bother to marvel is all, I was too busy being on a rampage down the paths. My hands were still red and so was my vision, I wanted nothing more than to dig my claws into flesh, feel the splash of blood on my face, hear the screams of my victim, I would be scaring myself if I was normal, but that was the problem, something was wrong with me and I couldn't control myself, I'm not even sure if I want to, I felt powerful.

I soon stopped after hearing something nearby. My eyes scanned the area, I panted with an evil smile on my face, waiting to find out what prey would present itself to me. I stepped forward but quickly frozen when I saw the source. A fawn, which stared at me and got a bit closer each passing minute. My smile disappeared as I let out a low growl, causing it to stop and move it's ears back, though fear never shone in it's eyes. Part of me wanted to attack, but another part urged me calm down and pet it, I had always loved animals. These two feelings kept me frozen in place, I didn't know what to do.

I was conflicted, my thoughts blinded me but I was soon brought back to reality when I felt a tongue on my arm. I squeaked and fell to the ground, staring at it in shock. It, he, made a strange yet adorable noise at me. The red light on my hands started to fade, my vision started reverting back to normal, and my mind was beginning to be at ease. I reached out to let him sniff my hand, he did so then pressed his head against it. I giggled normally as I started to pet it.

"What is your name? Mr. Bobo Tillman? Please to meet you, I'm Kanari Pieriott." I smiled as he laid down in front of me. I started to think back to the last hour and I shook with fright, then tried to forget it all. "I have no idea what happened to me. This place, this world, it's changing me. I don't like it Mr Bobo, it scares me. I want to be strong but only to protect the ones I love, not to lose my mind to the point where I might kill them. Mr. Bobo, what do I do?" I questioned, my voice wavered as I spoke but I was determined to stay strong. Mr. Bobo made that noise again. "You're right. I should practice, learn to control it, but I need to do so under the watchful eye of a guardian, someone strong and powerful." The person that came to mind was the man who took me here, for some reason his very presence scared me, like he was much stronger than her looked. Mr. Bobo spoke to me once more. "Thank you, you're a big help, and thank you for bringing me back to my normal self,I don't want to lose control like that again."

I sigh then heard my name being called in the distance. The chilling voice sent shivers down my spine. "T-that's him, I should probably go, I don't want to be punished again." I stood up and bowed to the fawn. "Goodbye Mr. Bobo Tillman, I hope to see you again, oh and if you ever see a mule named Sir Maddin, please send him my way." With that I started running back up to the Parthenon. Halfway there, all of the pain from the fight before filled my body once more. I screamed for a moment, falling to the ground but I quickly stood back up and started running again. I couldn't stop, I feared that man more than my body ached. Disobeying him was what caused the pain in the first place.
I continued forward to the ruins that man called home.

• Love
The Reach:
Griffin>Sera

Griffin stood with his back turned, his eyes set upon a wall with a blank stare. It felt odd to be int he same room as her and not put his attention on her, but the little hideaway had been the only sufficient place to dress. Griffin now wore incredibly rough and clunky armor pieces, Sera was dressed more protectively now, and despite the extra weight they were both more comfortable with the little added protection they had.

"We have a long time ahead of us, especially considering we have to backtrack now and go back where we started in this place. its hard to believe its hardly even been a week and everything has happened." He was mostly speaking to himself but he said it loud enough for Sera to hear him. "I think that we should spend the greater part of our gold on horses, or something to make the trip not so long. If we go by foot, who knows how long it will take us just to get back to that valley ya know?"

Sera nodded, she understood and lead the way over to a stables. Each of them spilled coins into the hand of the stablemaster, and took up a simple well bred horse. The fun part was that he did not have the slightest idea on how to ride a horse, in fact he was going to rely solely on his knack for learning things quickly hands on. "Alright I guess that is it then, lets say good bye to this rot in a hole town and start our epic adventure aye?" He smiled in her direction to try and motivate her; despite how final this would make things as far as their friend, they had to press on.

131028-n.jpg

The trip went on with little conversation as to the sound of hooves rapidly pressing to the grass. Dirt flew behind them and they neared the edge of the forest, the same forest Tirian the Troll Slayer had first gained his name. it was a sad realization but neither of them spent a lot of time dwelling on it. The valley was before them now and on either side stretching miles of land, Mountains A large hill. yet another pass. It was as though this valley was the center to this world, and they could choose any direction to find adventure. Griffin remembered though, the words of the old sage and looked north. In the distance a much larger forest span their vision.

"That has to be it."

Griffin nodded to Sera and then kicked his horse into motion. Despite the early runs of them nearly getting bucked and thrown from their horses, they had calmed down exponentially. Griffin had spent most of his time thinking on forbidden fruits, thinking of home, grandpa, Kanari, all of those things that had been a constant for in his mind. The threat was real considering that they now were charging through open ground. They looked ripe for the picking easily, but this was something they had to accomplish. They had to do this for Sera.

The forest was becoming increasingly more visual as time went on. they had already had to camp at least twice, both times spent in moderate safety. griffin was starting to realize his lack for being tired. Sera wasn't much different but exhaustion still set in for her. Griffin was nearly always hyper active and endured. The fruits of their labor were finally in sight, which gave them hope. "We are nearly there now." It was encouraging for both of them to hear.

The closer they got, and upon what seemed like it would be the last night spent in the meadow the more relieved they felt. Out of the corner of his eye, Griffin caught a glimpse of some creatures running. Not just any creatures, but horses. They were not typical, they were majestic, and in their wake they left the remnants of light, a stream of different colors that followed the white creatures through the meadow. At the head of them was a mighty steed, a large pointed horn came from its forehead, and before Griffin could say anything about it or acknowledge that he actually knew what this thing was, Sera beat him to the punch.

"Unicorns."
unicorns3.jpg
Sera chimed in happily, almost befuddled in amazement at the majestic grace the creatures used to cross the land. Griffin couldn't keep a smile off his face, it was nice to have something beautiful to actually keep their minds off things, to maybe discuss about. The trip had been long,a nd it was still long from over but he loved that at least now they could sit back by the fire he crafted and enjoy the crossing of these majestic creatures. A single moment of peace in a world of chaos, realistically it was all they could ask for.

Haven:
Zera>Kanari

Kanari passed through two large doors and entered a room composed of white marble. It was tattered and ruined, but still held the elegance of a god. Zera watched her approach the table and stood to approach her. In truth, he had watched the way that she was with the dear. He watched her transform and return to herself when times called for it. She was strange, powerful but he couldn't place what she wanted. Power to protect friends alone did not exist. power was a form that was used for multiple things, and she needed to understand that,the type of power she wanted did not exist.

"You seem to have found a little more enlightenment than when you first arrived here." Zera snapped his fingers and a feast appeared before them. On each of their sides however a very sinister looked fiendish badger as chained to the table. Zera did not hesitate to point a finger at the creatures head before a massive hole appeared in its head and a bolt of lightning came out the other side. The badger fell from the table and hung itself on the chain. Kanari had a similar issue. her food was guarded and the badger was quickly scooping it up and eating it. Zera watched as he cut his meat and started his meal. Kanari would starve if she did not make a good decision here. Zera was not about to make it so simple as this however.

"This creature has been starved of any food for nearly a week now. It will likely die soon if it does not get to eat today. It will not relinquish the food easily, and has done nothing to deserve death. it is merely hungry and wants to eat food."

Zera continued his meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.