• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Fate of Fantasy Norindul (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it still gave a valid idea of your character and that is all i ask for from everyone =D

10360395_681433628576802_1644206082252307346_n.jpg

This is too adorable! I can't even, aghhh--- (ノ≧∀≦)ノ

Hitsugaya is my official husbando~ ヘ(°◇、°)ノ

omfg cutest picture ever....

"I hate my fucking job so much. Order now or I swear I will shoot everyone in here and burn this piece of shit to the ground."
That waiter is me on a bad day lol

The rp is on hold at the moment for Sera and Kanari. We are waiting for Vio to continue the role as Griffin. Sorry for the waits. Bright side. this is the day before everything goes down. so fantasy world soon to come. =D

Are you finishing out this scene as Griffin and then passing his role off to Vio? Or is she just gonna take it up from here?

"5. Use creativity to mold the world. use (non Important) npcs to further your posts. its a world so there is bound to be more than just you and your rp partner. (If you mean for an npc you use to become Long term then p[lease contact me concerning what you have planned.)"
---
I'm so sorry but I won't be on much tomorrow, taking half of my GED Wish me luck XD!!! I also have to go to bed soon so I'll try to post tonight, if needed my character can be controlled.

Okies thanks for letting us know Sin

Also good luck to you!

and such things =D

ROLE POST:

Use creativity to mold the world. use (non Important) npcs to further your posts. its a world so there is bound to be more than just you and your rp partner. (If you mean for an npc you use to become Long term then p[lease contact me concerning what you have planned.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back