Fate of Fantasy Norindul (OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to work soon; and wont have time to do much but~

I want a post in today from at least every character involved in the rp. Read, do what you have to to find a way to fit in, or at least INTRODUCE your character. The only exception is Zeiry (Who is stuck atm), Kanari (Also Stuck), the Twins (because they don't have anything to go off of atm sithout just soloing), and Griffin whom will be played by Vio, because I am finishing something up with him before I pass him off. THAT Said

Please go to the interest check page and look at the rules or you might be pretty angry with me later on if you don't have a post up. IF you do not and it is necessary to furthering the plot I will hijack your character for a post to keep things moving. Will not have the rp start to fade because people are leaving others stuck. Thanks guys sorry to be this guy about it but im excited bout this rp and would really like to get it moving D=

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
I finally posted!~

(My character intended to leave for the airport before she was sucked in. I'm not really sure how to make her involved now. Someone can create a diversion that forced her to appear at that place where they're sucked in?)

I'M FINALLY BACK ON!!!

Thanks =3
(FINALLY SOMEONE USES WEBA!!! EVEN ON GAMES, I SAY "weba" THEIR LIKE "uh what?" *Sighs then proceeds to punch screen* Rofl

Thanks =3
(FINALLY SOMEONE USES WEBA!!! EVEN ON GAMES, I SAY "weba" THEIR LIKE "uh what?" *Sighs then proceeds to punch screen* Rofl

LMFAO X,3

Ni hao ma o 3 o

Hrmm? Hello Doomy sup sup buttercup?

Noothing. Just sitting and watching kpop o 3 o <3

I is listening to my techno trying to drown out my roomates hateful ghetto bitch roomates. Which kpop you watching?

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
I is listening to my techno trying to drown out my roomates hateful ghetto bitch roomates. Which kpop you watching?
PFFFT WHAT!?X,D

and I'm listening to TVXQ right now...but I'm jumping around to my favorite groups

Seriously... these chicks here right now... are so fucking ghetto trashy... he is trying to watch percy jackson with them and they are like... Is that an alien!",,,,, wha?......

I don't know that station but which groups I know Kpop groups used to have my own list that consisted most of Big bang and really hot asian girls... but yknow >.>

and that is just a mild example tot he ignorance I was being forced to listen to before I turned on my play list D=

omfg XD
LMFAO

if it wasn't apparent I have 0 tolerance for ignorance XDDD

this is the song I am listening to currently~

youre fine ill be back in a lil bit. and read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.