Fate/Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sedrian Darkloe

Original poster
Running a full 100 years after the events of the first Stay Night route, Fuyuki city has remained roughly the same, however the mage families have run powerful descendants, and the Command Seals are being dispersed. It seems the Grail was reformed, and Saber's attempts to destroy it were for naught. So, what will become of this Grail War? Who will participate? Will their hearts desires be fulfilled? Only time will tell...

Only one of every class can be summoned as per usual, however, those with Ruler rights are able to summon an additional servant to do their bidding, should they so choose.

Available classes:
Saber
Archer
Lancer
Rider
Caster
Assassin
Berserker

Available Masters:
Einsbern
Matou
Tohsaka
Unknownx4

Masters and their servants will be decided by me, so keep that in mind. No claiming servants.

Character skellies:

Servants:

Identity
Class
Noble Phantasm(s)
Stats
Appearance

Masters:

Name
Personality
Appearance
Other

Basically you can do whatever you want as long as you follow the laws of common sense, and this site.

Archer: @Sedrian Darkloe
Berserker: @ThePhantomofTheOpera

Last edited by a moderator:
Identity: Gilgamesh "The King of Heroes."

Class: Archer.

Noble Phantasm(s): Ea, Enkidu, Gates of Babylon.

Stats:
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Strength: B
Mana: A
Endurance: B
Luck: A
Agility: B
Noble Phantasm: EX

Class Skills:
Independent Action: A
Magic Resistance: C

Personal Skills:
Charisma: A+
Divinity: B(A+)
Golden Rule: A

Noble Phantasm(s):
Ea: EX
Enkidu: Unknown
Gates of Babylon: E~A++(EX)

Appearance:
animepapernetpicture-standard-anime-fate-stay-night-gilgamesh-celebrates-215977-nat-preview-c0c40ef3.jpg

Identity: Sir Lancelot of The Lake

Class: Berserker

Noble Phantasm(s):
Arondight: A++
For Someone's Glory: B
Knight of Honor: A++

Stats:
Alignment: Lawful Mad
Mad Enhancement: C
Strength: A Mana: C
Endurance: A Luck: B
Agility: A+ N. Phantasm: A
Eternal Arms Mastership A+
Magic Resistance D
Protection of the Fairies A
Appearence:
2.jpg

Identity: Sir Lancelot of The Lake

Class: Berserker

Noble Phantasm(s):
Arondight: A++
For Someone's Glory: B
Knight of Honor: A++

Stats:
Alignment: Lawful Mad
Mad Enhancement: C
Strength: A Mana: C
Endurance: A Luck: B
Agility: A+ N. Phantasm: A
Eternal Arms Mastership A+
Magic Resistance D
Protection of the Fairies A
Appearence:
View attachment 100752
Approved!

Identity
Brynhildr

Class
Lancer

Noble Phantasm
Brynhild Romantia: C - EX

Stats
Stength: B+
Agility: A
Endurance: A
Mana: C
Luck: E
Noble Phantasm: A

Passive Skills
Magical Resistance: B
Riding: A
Divinity: E

Active Skills
Mana Burst: Azure Flames
Primal Rune
Hero's Bridesmaid

Appearance

Identity
Brynhildr

Class
Lancer

Noble Phantasm
Brynhild Romantia: C - EX

Stats
Stength: B+
Agility: A
Endurance: A
Luck: E
Noble Phantasm: A

Passive Skills
Magical Resistance: B
Riding: A
Divinity: E

Active Skills
Mana Burst: Azure Flames
Primal Rune
Hero's Bridesmaid

Appearance
Approved! Welcome to the Sixth Holy Grail War, Lancer!

ieMTl.jpg

my oh my is this a fate rp

time for mana transfers

(Might make a Master CS soon enough, woohoo)

Berserker's all taken. I guess Kiyo can wait.

Let's enter with something more... original. Maybe. Maybe not.

I was going to question a Valkyrie's presence here, considering that the FATE system practically doesn't follow the Grail's rules and its own. But yeeeaaah nevermind. The Grail has hiccups here and there.

Speaking of old rules, I'm guessing Assassin has to be the old Hassan?

@Crow No. If you want to be Assassin you can be any of the Assassins that are available on the type moon assassin class page.

What the Phantom says. You can be any known servant for the class.

Name

Kaori Edelfelt

17 years old

Backstory

A descendant of the famed mage from over a hundred years ago, Luviagelita Edelfelt, Kaori is not exactly the kind of person one would imagine when thinking of one who belongs to an originally Finnish lineage.

Born and raised in England to a Japanese man, an extremely average mage, and a woman of Edelfelt lineage, the two of them having been studying at the Clock Tower, the headquarters of the Mage's Association, at the time, Kaori lived a comfortable, yet busy, life, studying a great many different topics, including languages, self-defense, and of course, magecraft. Due to the exceptional quality of the Edelfelt crest, Kaori grew up to be a likewise exceptional mage.

Ambitious to live up to the name of Edelfelt, looking up to Luviagelita as an example, Kaori decided she wanted to make a name for herself and see if she couldn't also become as well revered as Luvia as well. With the announcement of the coming Sixth Holy Grail War on the horizon, Kaori believes this is the perfect chance to prove herself, little does she actually realize about the history of the ritual due to the Association's many cover-ups in order to preserve it.

Traveling to Japan and posing as a student there, Kaori prepares to make her mark on the world!

Personality

Playful, cheery, and laid-back, yet cunning, focused, and methodical, Kaori either hardly fits the image of a haughty wench who had once belonged to an aristocratic family, or fit it perfectly, depending on who's asking.

Kaori enjoys viewing herself as a simple person, not wishing to bore herself, much less other people, with complicated issues. With that being said, she presents herself as a "What you see is what you get" person, though a few hidden traits might leak out here and there, as she is really more shrewd than she gives herself credit for.

A greatly ambitious person, Kaori is a progressive and often restless person, wishing to do everything in her power and beyond that to achieve what she wants. And she wants a lot of stuff.

Appearance

eAM50qs.jpg

Other

Her birth name is actually Kaori Miyano. Miyano is the surname of her father, while Edelfelt is the name of her mother. As such, she is both part-Japanese and part-Finnish, while her nationality is technically English due to having been born and raised in England.

She is fluent in Japanese, English, Finnish, and to a lesser extent, German.

Like her ancestor Luvia, she is skilled in Lancashire-style martial arts, an art similar to pro wrestling.​

Name

Kaori Edelfelt

17 years old

Backstory

A descendant of the famed mage from over a hundred years ago, Luviagelita Edelfelt, Kaori is not exactly the kind of person one would imagine when thinking of one who belongs to an originally Finnish lineage.

Born and raised in England to a Japanese man, an extremely average mage, and a woman of Edelfelt lineage, the two of them having been studying at the Clock Tower, the headquarters of the Mage's Association, at the time, Kaori lived a comfortable, yet busy, life, studying a great many different topics, including languages, self-defense, and of course, magecraft. Due to the exceptional quality of the Edelfelt crest, Kaori grew up to be a likewise exceptional mage.

Ambitious to live up to the name of Edelfelt, looking up to Luviagelita as an example, Kaori decided she wanted to make a name for herself and see if she couldn't also become as well revered as Luvia as well. With the announcement of the coming Sixth Holy Grail War on the horizon, Kaori believes this is the perfect chance to prove herself, little does she actually realize about the history of the ritual due to the Association's many cover-ups in order to preserve it.

Traveling to Japan and posing as a student there, Kaori prepares to make her mark on the world!

Personality

Playful, cheery, and laid-back, yet cunning, focused, and methodical, Kaori either hardly fits the image of a haughty wench who had once belonged to an aristocratic family, or fit it perfectly, depending on who's asking.

Kaori enjoys viewing herself as a simple person, not wishing to bore herself, much less other people, with complicated issues. With that being said, she presents herself as a "What you see is what you get" person, though a few hidden traits might leak out here and there, as she is really more shrewd than she gives herself credit for.

A greatly ambitious person, Kaori is a progressive and often restless person, wishing to do everything in her power and beyond that to achieve what she wants. And she wants a lot of stuff.

Appearance

eAM50qs.jpg

Other

Her birth name is actually Kaori Miyano. Miyano is the surname of her father, while Edelfelt is the name of her mother. As such, she is both part-Japanese and part-Finnish, while her nationality is technically English due to having been born and raised in England.

She is fluent in Japanese, English, Finnish, and to a lesser extent, German.

Like her ancestor Luvia, she is skilled in Lancashire-style martial arts, an art similar to pro wrestling.​
Approved! Would you like to receive a servant now, or would you like to wait for the rest of the servants to arrive? Either way you get first dibs.

Known servant? So I can't use the Grimm Brothers or Dioscuri, but only canonically-established Servants?

If the question to the above answer is 'no', is it plausible to pull something such as Nobunaga being a Saber as opposed to an Archer, or Heracles being an Archer as opposed to a Berserker?

I was going to do an original servant, but Brynhildr has been on my RP bucket list for a while. The Grimm Brothers could be pretty interesting though if balanced right and Heracles could easily fall into the archer class so I don't see why not, then again its not my thread so...

Male servant or female servant... it's a toughie...

OF COURSE!

latest

"Le madame or le monsieur? I can be either, Master."

Identity:
Le Chavelier d'Eon

Class:
Saber

Noble Phantasms:
Fleur de Lys: Gorgeous Splendor of Blooming Lilies - C

Stats:
Strength: A
Endurance: B
Luck: A
Agility: B

Class Skills:
Magic Resistance: C
Riding: B

Personal Skills:
Eye of the Mind (True): C
Self-Suggestion: A
Looks of Loveliness: C

Omg @Crow I hate you so much right now. I am kicking myself for not picking Mysterious Heroine X as an assassin just because of you.

Approved! Would you like to receive a servant now, or would you like to wait for the rest of the servants to arrive? Either way you get first dibs.
I'll wait for the rest of 'em to show up, thanks ya much!

It's preferred that the servants are canon, the masters should be the only OC's we get. That said, a servant that's capable of fitting into a particular category can be summoned in that category. For example, Gilgamesh can be summoned as a Caster, Berserker, or Rider.

And Hercules being able to be summoned as Berserker, Lancer, Rider, Saber, Archer, and Assassin.

Status
Not open for further replies.