Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Huh, lately I haven't found anyone to play with. I wouldn't say I'm bad, but I'm not that good either.

Reactions: Genghismike
So, seems as though the RP is slowing down a bit.

I'm curious, then, as to how many people are trying to continue this?

Also, if so, what are we waiting on?

I understand that some people have stated that they are having issues they have to deal with, but on another note, I notice that a lot of people seem to be moving on. ( I myself have started an rp of my own so that I can continue posting while waiting on everyone else to post ).

So, with that being said ( I'm being that guy ) what's up people? I'm actually liking the premise of this RP despite the fact that I've never had an interest in school style RP's before. Likewise, I'm eager to see what all the other Colors are going to be doing.

Is this continuing? Is our GM going to post? Should we bring in new players ( Like the one who showed interest and got shot down even though they're an excellent RPer on my level )? Find out these things and more in the next episode of... DRAGON BALL Z!

I'm definitely still interested. I'm waiting on Magenta and Black to post, though, because I feel if we keep going without them they'll be left way behind. :p

@Taguel
@Above Rapids

Just in case you guys had the same thing happen to you that happens to me where you stop getting alerts for a thread.

And yeah, I know. That happened to me for a while, but I ended up using my data plan and going to the library whenever I could. Though, that was just me. I have no place to say that's what others can or should do.

I'm definitely still interested. I'm waiting on Magenta and Black to post, though, because I feel if we keep going without them they'll be left way behind. :p
And this is where our lovely GM gets to come in and make the decision of the day. And hopefully keep us informed.

Do we move ahead with things, and let their characters be for the time being? Can be explained rather simply. The lovely thing about RP is the fact that we're making stories. So we can make even more stories about the absence of characters. No need for everyone to sit around teh campfire poking it with sticks because we're waiting on someone still sleeping at home before we go on a grand adventure :D.

Or, do we wait for the players? If so, it's a good idea that we are all on the same page so we know to find something else to occupy ourselves with. I've always been the type of person to dedicate myself to whatever it is I join, so I'm generally not involved in a handful ( or dozen ) of RP's.

As for the notifications, it's a quick jump into a section to see if anyone has posted. I've begun doing this myself partly due to impatience ( I'm so sorry... ) and partly because I remember it being mentioned that at times we don't get alerts. So I like to double check. Cause I'm having fun. And I want more.

So, that being said, I guess for the time being I'll work on this other RP with Bea while waiting on our characters to move on. At the moment, there's really nothing I can do with Blue because he's passed out. And if I posted at my rate, I'd be fighting Rorke already right now >.>

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Oh my gosh. You recorded it? All of it since the GM post? Why?

Because he wanted to. I will bet that he would have gone through and done the rest of the posts, but his throat was too dry to continue.

I was listening to it XD it's pretty cool, though it wasn't how I thought your voice would sound like

I was listening to it XD it's pretty cool, though it wasn't how I thought your voice would sound like
Lol not sure if compliment or no xD

Either way, I've never been one to have a mystery side.

I'm very much conceited, love my looks and my voice, and could care less if anyone else didn't.

So I share myself with the world.

Because that's what Gods... Saints... Emperor's... Great Khan's.... I do.

-edit-

I also discovered something interesting. If you go back and read your posts out loud, most generally it allows you to discover mistakes more easily. Like, poor sentence structure. I found a lot of them in my post that I hadn't seen before by simply reading it. Run-ons are a motherfucker to say out loud. Also, not using "a" and "an" right. And some tongue twisters.

It's a compliment xD after you did that, I was very tempted to do my own. Sometimes I read my to be post aloud if something looks weird. Hm, I might do a recording later today because it sounds interesting xD

It's a compliment xD after you did that, I was very tempted to do my own. Sometimes I read my to be post aloud if something looks weird. Hm, I might do a recording later today because it sounds interesting xD
lol I was actually thinking about recording your post as well. It would be interesting to compare our styles on how we read it.

Reactions: Danger
Yeah :) I have no school today, so I just gotta find the right time to do it. And bring a big bottle of water so my mouth doesn't get too dry xD

Yeah :) I have no school today, so I just gotta find the right time to do it. And bring a big bottle of water so my mouth doesn't get too dry xD
lol It would be better if you used a program on your computer if you are wanting to keep from annoying sounds from popping up. There be no editing on vocaroo.

I don't think we have a program such as that, but vocaroo sounds good. Just gotta keep my family outta the study so I can record xD will hopefully get it the first time...