Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

Color: Yellow

Appearance:
9fIyzO2.png

Sexuality: Too Young

Nationality: Russian

True Name: Aleksandr Volkov

Power: Simply put, Yellow can control and create light. With his own reluctance to try, the facility is still working on weaponizing his magic. With his young age and lack of experience compared to the others, he is mostly paired with other colors to act as support, mainly acting as a living flashlight when needed or blinding enemies if given time to draw in a powerful enough light. It is easier for him during the day or when in a well-lit room. When there is complete lack of light, he can create it, himself, but it takes time and effort.

Personality: A very quiet boy, but also very clingy. When upset or scared he will latch onto an older color for comfort, whether they care or not. He would never admit to being scared, and tries his best to keep a brave face, though his body language tends to speak in volumes.

Skills: Getting around. Like most children, he has the energy and maneuverability of a monkey, only he is far better at it than most children. Can scale obstacles like nobodies business.

Short bio: The facility is all Yellow really knows. Having been first taken from his family at a mere 12 months old, he doesn't know much about the outside world other than what the others tell him. With a natural skill in scouting, he knows the layout of the facility by heart, including every secret nook and cranny. When not being trained or wandering around, he likes to spend time with the other colors against their will. Of course, he just doesn't realize when they want him to go away.

Color: Yellow
Appearance:
Sexuality: Too Young
Nationality: Russian
True Name: Aleksandr Volkov
Power: Simply put, Yellow can control and create light. With his own reluctance to try, the facility is still working on weaponizing his magic. With his young age and lack of experience compared to the others, he is mostly paired with other colors to act as support, mainly acting as a living flashlight when needed or blinding enemies if given time to draw in a powerful enough light. It is easier for him during the day or when in a well-lit room. When there is complete lack of light, he can create it, himself, but it takes time and effort.
Personality: A very quiet boy, but also very clingy. When upset or scared he will latch onto an older color for comfort, whether they care or not. He would never admit to being scared, and tries his best to keep a brave face, though his body language tends to speak in volumes.
Skills: Getting around. Like most children, he has the energy and maneuverability of a monkey, only he is far better at it than most children. Can scale obstacles like nobodies business.
Short bio: The facility is all Yellow really knows. Having been first taken from his family at a mere 12 months old, he doesn't know much about the outside world other than what the others tell him. With a natural skill in scouting, he knows the layout of the facility by heart, including every secret nook and cranny. When not being trained or wandering around, he likes to spend time with the other colors against their will. Of course, he just doesn't realize when they want him to go away.
Oh my gosh, I love this kid! XD

I have a feeling Green will be prettttyyyyy overprotective over him. XD

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Brown will try to stay disconnected but I have a feeling he would crack.

I think yellow is great for the group he will represent a sense of innocence that seems to be lost in their situation

Reactions: Kaz
Aww, yay for teamwork~! We've got everyone now, don't we? o.o Or have some people not posted their profiles, yet?

And yes. xD There had to be at least one youngin' around

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I think yellow is great for the group he will represent a sense of innocence that seems to be lost in their situation
Agreed!

I think every color has been taken. I think some people still need to finish CS, though.

Reactions: Kaz
Yeah, I think we're missing Black and Gray.

Brown is going to be Yellow's favorite living jungle gym. Justbecause.

This is definitely going to be fun. So will our gamemaster start it when people are ready with a background post to set the scene

I can live with that. yellow will be the only one he would allow that.

Hello Taguel~ c: I really like that the picture you chose for your character is of my favorite vocaloid, VY2 Yuuma.

I already love him for it. He sounds pretty entertaining, too~ I'm all excited for this RP. :I

I think blue and yellow are my two favorite characters. XD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Thank you so much! ^^ I can't wait to see Yellow in action, too. :)

@Zadok shadows Welcome to Farbe! Daniel Brown will make a great addition.

@LadySquee Accepted! Honestly, Purple was the one I was most excited for when I made this. Glad to see it's a cool character. About conveying the future, I got it. If someone wanted Purple to see the future for their character I think that'll be cool too and create tension.

@Beatrix Woohoo! A middle eastern person! I love it! You might have the same misconception that Eon had. Children are taken by Farbe when they are two and they passed the test. She wouldn't be old enough to flee to try to a European country. Other than that. I like it.

@Kaz He is absolutely adorable. Yellow is accepted!

Now we are waiting on Black and Gray.

I will play NPCs like the head of Farbe and the head scientist.

Suggestions for the location and crime for the first terrorist attack is open too like I said before same with what happens after the first attack.

I should've put this in the first post but I thought it would die so I didn't put much.

Last edited by a moderator: