Farbe Anti-Terror Magical RP (Sign-Ups/OOC)

I have a dastardly plan that'll send the colors on their first mission, and Rorke himself will be there *wink* New York *wink*.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
It'll be up sometime tonight, I have to go eat dinner. Talk to you all soon!

Holy Crepes that is good. Who haven't you done yet?

Thanks~ I'm doing them in the order they were posted, so next is Orange, then Yellow, then Gray, then Mr.Terrorist, then Black when Black is posted.

Reactions: Beatrix
Lol LOOK EVERYONE MR.TERRORIST IS GONNA MAKE HIS BIIIG APPEARANCE.

Reactions: Beatrix
I'm still trying to convince my husband to join and to be a terrorist. Still having a hard time doing it. :/

Color: Black

Appearance: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...ZUKJeX3TgD-XFsbHN5PowYzEwhInLAI3gFlwDVlyTse9o
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/11/article-2499431-1957038500000578-267_306x423.jpg
Sexuality: Homosexual
Nationality: Alaskan
True Name: Deniki Yazzie
Powers:​
  • Drowsiness Control – Black can act on people's natural drowsiness and amplify the feeling, making them fall asleep.
  • Temporary Blindness – Black has the ability to take other people's eyesight for a few seconds and see with their eyes, while they see total darkness.
  • Memory Loss – Black also has the power to make people 'Black Out' and lose their memory for a short period of time. This is especially helpful when someone needs to be doing something important, since they'll suddenly forget everything that they were about to do.

Personality: Black is very serious and not much of a jokester. He is decisive, and once he makes a decision won't be swayed from it. He's very loyal to the people around him, which is everyone at the facility. He doesn't like heat but acts well in shadows or in the cold. His body is generally warm, just like black fabric is the warmest to wear. He is incredibly sweet despite his name and powers and is incredibly sensitive if insulted.

Skills: Black is very good at pulling fast poker faces. He can also break out into tears at any time, which is good when he needs to get something from someone else. Totally not Green. Never Green.

Short Bio: Black loves the facility. It's been his home for 9 years, so he's really attached to it. The other colors practically raised him, and he considers himself to be close with all of them (even though they're all very different).​