Farbe An Anti-Terror Magical RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Eon

Pretty cool of you tying in the original universe in your post. Giving a sense of lore to the thread. Though it raises a question about what happened to the original farbe. It would be somber to think they failed a mission causing them to lose their lives. Though it would of taken quite a bit to kill brown.

Agreed. ^^

Let us rejoice that Gold is gone. Gal was a special kind of crazy.

I mainly just did it to fill in some post length, but hey, we might be able to turn it into a fun side-quest or subplot. Have people stumble upon old relics of previous Farbe members.

Alright so after the next post Grey will make his first contact with the youngsters.

Posting now. Didn't think Grey would get involved so quickly, but alright. Wish I'd been around for the old stuff so I could see this psycho gold and immortal brown. xP

Posting now. Didn't think Grey would get involved so quickly, but alright. Wish I'd been around for the old stuff so I could see this psycho gold and immortal brown. xP
I could always show you examples of my Gold.. But I don't know if you want to see that. :D

Oh. And yeah, I was a bit surprised, myself. But eh, improv. :D

I'll post when I get the chance, as well. ^^

I could always show you examples of my Gold.. But I don't know if you want to see that. :D

Oh. And yeah, I was a bit surprised, myself. But eh, improv. :D

I'll post when I get the chance, as well. ^^
I feel like we could easily bring those two back into play. Also if anyone wants a little put in my post as one of Grey's flashbacks then I'd speak up now, and @Victor Markov where is Crimsons app so I can get some deets for when Nikolai spots him.

I feel like we could easily bring those two back into play. Also if anyone wants a little put in my post as one of Grey's flashbacks then I'd speak up now, and @Victor Markov where is Crimsons app so I can get some deets for when Nikolai spots him.
Third post on page 15

Oh, gosh, I'm not sure I could handle both Green and Gold right now. Been super busy. XD

Green is probably old enough for them to remember stuff about each other, for sure. Feel free to put what flashbacks of her you like; so long as they stick to her character and all. :3

Oh, gosh, I'm not sure I could handle both Green and Gold right now. Been super busy. XD

Green is probably old enough for them to remember stuff about each other, for sure. Feel free to put what flashbacks of her you like; so long as they stick to her character and all. :3
Of course, so no one reply yet I geuss so I can work in some flashbacks of green.

And I was working on a post for crimson. Lol

Where the hell is Green in this scenario?
I'm not entirely sure. Originally, she was on her own in the crowd, like Blue, then I made a post saying in a group of girls, but then Eon posted she was with him, so with that being IC I say go with that? Outside the building somewhere is the general consensus regarding that.

Alright so Green flashback is put in does anyone else want a piece of this action?

Green's near Blue(who's her backup), from my recollection. So, yeah, outside somewhere. XD

Fuck! Premature post. Please wait to reply until I finish editing it.

Again, editing my post. It'll include an explanation for what crimson said.

Status
Not open for further replies.