Farbe An Anti-Terror Magical RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, so are we switching from original roles?

It should mostly be the same, but we have additional people so it couldn't be the exact same and some details that weren't included before. I'm not a GM, but someone asked at one point if we could go over this. Never got around to it via IC, so figured if it helps move things along, this is what I thought up, and if everyone agrees on it, we could get started.

• Useful
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Just to let everyone know, Grey wont be involved in any real direct conflict this time around, next mission will be when the team actually meets him. Those who knew him will recognize his tone and voice and whatnot but obviously will detect the colder edge of it. The new kids can just hear the voice and be like "Who the hell is this asshole threatening my life?"

I was thinking of having crimson on overwatch with a high powered rifle about a mile out on the next tallest building.

That's what I meant by him being eyes and eliminating targets - gotta have a scope on that thing ;P

Don't worry, I've got a rifle in mind for this mission.

Crimson and Grey both on Overwatch, the two people with the greatest skills with weaponry. I think me and you should chat about this Victor, just so we can both get a feel for how that should go.

ALRIGHT NOW THAT WE HAVE ALL THIS DONE LETS FUCKIN GOOOOO MATES!

Hey everyone! Are we going to go on with the mission? I don't want to post again because I just posted before Gray.

Don't know. I didn't really want to double post with Green, either, since I had not too long ago. x_x

Hey, @RareSecret and @Jerelin, y'all haven't posted in the ic for a while. Everything alright?

That's why I hadn't posted, but I can probably get one up sometime today.

Everything is fine with me. Just a lot of school.
There is really no need to wait on me? I don't have the ability to move the plot along and when I eventually have the time to post, it'll just be a "catch-up" post to current times.

I've been watching the whole time so I'm still up to date. ☺

I'm glad everything's alright with the both of you. ^.^ @Jerelin, the rest of the crew is discussing among themselves if they are walking into a trap or not.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Alrighty so can someone post to move this along?

Status
Not open for further replies.