Farbe An Anti-Terror Magical RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hospes

In the RP everyone is at the front ready to get into the helicopter.

In the OOC, we are accepting more people under the condition that they are children from 6-13 because Jerelin is co-GMing with me and we need more young peeps. It's a bit hectic but you can see some of the accepted sheets by clicking on links in the first post.

@Victor Markov
We already have healing. That's the Orange's only power. Also he doesn't look 13.

• Thank You
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
We should consider splitting them into squads or investing in several villains because the only way Grey is gonna be able to take on however many we have now is with actually killing them.

Hound, that has been mentioned in our PMs. So it has come up. If we choose to do that, we need to work out how it will work and do a lot of background stuff. If you and anyone else has suggestions freely free to let us know. They may or may not be used but they will be considered.

Hound, that has been mentioned in our PMs. So it has come up. If we choose to do that, we need to work out how it will work and do a lot of background stuff. If you and anyone else has suggestions freely free to let us know. They may or may not be used but they will be considered.
Which part? Killing them, squads, or more villains?

So what'd everyone think of the first Grey post?

@Hospes

In the RP everyone is at the front ready to get into the helicopter.

In the OOC, we are accepting more people under the condition that they are children from 6-13 because Jerelin is co-GMing with me and we need more young peeps. It's a bit hectic but you can see some of the accepted sheets by clicking on links in the first post.

@Victor Markov
We already have healing. That's the Orange's only power. Also he doesn't look 13.
Edited.

@Victor Markov
I'm sorry, but I still cannot accept. The ability you gave him instead is basically invincibility. I know you said you won't be using it that often, but I would prefer that it wasn't there. The appearance is fine.

@Everyone else

Looks like everything is in position so I'll make the post to go onto the next thing when I can. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
And edited again.

Alright so question, who are all the fresh members of the team and what are there colors? When I say fresh I mean the character is new to the team. I just wanna know the colors and if they are any of the primary, and if you guys want Grey to have killed their predecessor or the color was recruited specially.

For gray it would be anybody that was age two or below when he left. Orange and Amramthe would be some. Maybe the 13 year olds.

I think you have to check the thread every once in a while to keep getting the notifications.

It's mainly making sure that you have read the last post you were notified about. If you don't "read" it, then it won't notify you again because it doesn't want to load you with notifications. I usually "like" the last post I read or click "reply" but don't really reply so that the website knows that I did read that post. Unfortunately, I just forgot to do that.

• Love
Reactions: redlemonaide
It usually gets me when there is another page and I didn't look at it

Reactions: Jerelin
I apparently didn't get any alerts from this, sorry.
I'll go post for my char now. Can I presume she is in her room and can freely walk out for food and such?

I think everyone just showed up at the airport is putting on their trackers before we take the flight to the hotel. That might be a bit of a timeskip if you had her there already. Or you could do that back at the compound, then she'd be the last to the helipad and you could just end with putting on her tracker at the airport, too. *shrug*

Flight to a hotel?

We flew the helicopter to an airport, then we'll be taking a plane to Seattle, where our hotel is. I suppose it could be we've just landed in Seattle, but that's not how I understood it. It's the latest post, pretty short one.

To be honest everyone could just say they were groggy or excited or something, while on the flight and when they got to the hotel they had trouble staying awake/asleep. Stuff like that. Then small details about the morning after and then badaboombadabing they're at the mission point.

Status
Not open for further replies.