Faraway Castle

"Am I going to have to pull out your tongue to get your response?" She says jokingly as she continues on with her melody. He had been acting strange for a really long time and it was time for her to get to the bottom of it. It was starting to really annoy her. She frowned, knowing that herself being distracted would ruin her playing.

Sion almost says 'I wish' but stops himself. "Sorry. Got lost in thought about a bunch of stuff."

"Oh, well that's understandable. You want to talk about it?" She stops playing as her wrists began to hurt. To keep the tune in her head, she keeps humming the melody lightly. Which she knew was a little rude to him. It looked like he was about to tell her something really important. Maybe when he told her everything would go back to normal. No more uncomfortable silences.

"I trust you more than anyone else but you're the worst person to talk to about this..."

She looked at him with a shocked look on her face. He was right about the trust thing. He trusted him with her life as long as she could remember. They were surprisingly close. And now he was keeping things from her. That wasn't normal. "Um, okay. This must be something very serious. Are you sure you don't want to talk to me about it?"

Sion sighs. "I want to... I'm just afraid of what you'll have to say."

"Just tell me, Sion. You can trust me with anything. You should know that by now. Or was I mistaken?" She was becoming more upset and more upset. This was the guy that she trusted with her life and he couldn't tell her one little thing. Its not like he committed a crime or anything, she hoped.

"I'm... I'm in love with you..." He looks at her, nervous.

Krista was speechless. That was a sight to see for her family. Her eyes were opened wide and her mouth was adjacent to the floor. How could she have not picked this up? She always felt like he was always a little too clingy, but he was just doing his job. "Um....how long, um, have you had theses feelings?" She honestly didn't know what else to say. She really wanted to go talk to the Queen about it, but she felt like it would only make it worse.

"Since about two years ago... Sorry for not saying this sooner. I was afraid you may tell her majesty and what she may say or do..."

"You don't have to apologize. It's not something you could just tell me." She stood up and walked over to her window and looked down to the garden. She just couldn't wrap her head around it. Sion, the man who she trusted her life, was in love with her. Of all people. "You don't have to worry about anything. We'll just keep this to ourselves, okay?"

Sion sighs in relief. "Thank you milady."

"It's a pleasure. Now can things go back to normal? This had been bothering me for a while now, and I really glad that you were able to talk to me about it." She sat down on the foot off her bed and thought about many things. Did she have the same feelings for him? She could honestly say that she didn't but she had love for him. He'd protected her for so long. Maybe that was just her way of showing gratitude. She couldn't think about it anymore. She laid down and placed a pillow over her head, hoping to block everything out for a while.

Sion nods. "Yes." He stands up and stretches his leg, still recovering from the deep cut.

((OOC: Okay, I hate to be the one to bring this up and hate to sound like a witch... But I respect Red, a LOT... Red, I do apologize for this. Now.. She told everyone to post at least a paragraph and only twice a day. At first, it was fine until more people kept joining. I have to agree that this would seriously help organize things, instead of people jumping back pages to find the post that corresponds with our own.))

Tymel soon met his back with the door once again; Damila on the other side. Her heard her muffled voice trough the door. Not able to completely hear, Ty had heard the words "dress" and "masquerade". A hint of sadness and impatience washed over him. The man wanted more than anything to see her in the gown. "Bet she'll be beautiful..." Softly smiling to himself, he shook it off instantly at the sight of a woman rushing from something. A sigh escaped with the hope her not alarming Cadmar. Tymel really didn't want to deal with him or his guards again.

Cosette latched to Ty with a tight hug. "Ty!" She giggled a bit then looked at the door in which he leaned. "Oh? Who's door is this?"

"No one." He said pushing her off and away.

"Is that right?" With no other choice, well besides getting caught, Cosette rushed in the room shutting the door in Tymel's face. Her head turned towards the woman before her. "Ohhhh so you're one of the miss crushes." Her stepped closed in in Damila rotating around her for a better look. "Do like anyone?" Straight to the point and even nosey.

"Cosette! Damila!"

"No need for honorifics only if there is someone else involved.... Here we are just friends allies in the ways of swords and magic. You must first meditate." Roland sat on the dew covered ground crossing his long legs, and folding his arms, his cape resting on the wet grass, he looked content, "When you concentrate think of a water fall and focus your engry out ward, since i am more practiced i do not need a focus word but you might, Rjuin Tolacav, thats the word if your focusing hard enough the water will be repelled from you... not very useful in battle but practical in the rain."

"As you say si- um..." Felicitas blushed as she did not know what to call him now. He told her that meditation was required and she got very nervous. Felicitas tended to be very rambunctious and had a very hard time concentrating and sitting still. She tended to be very witty and a quick thinker, but anything that required excess amounts of time made her nervous and she felt bad. Felicitas had never really had what should have been a proper education and so she was very limited in her vocabulary and ways of the mind. However, she had been trained to do what she was told and so she sat on the ground. She crossed her legs and let her hands rest on her thighs, letting herself become loose. She concentrated on a waterfall, but wasn't sure what he meant by pushing her energy outward. It took her many minutes before she figured it out and began to push energy off of her in waves. The focus word had escaped her mind, so she was merely winging it. After several minutes she had figured it out and the rain began to repel away from her.

Slowly Felicitas opened her eyes to see the results of her hard work. When she saw that the rain wasn't even touching her anymore she shouted with joy and smiled. As she shouted she lost all concentration and cracked up. She began to laugh in a way that shook her sides and before long tears leapt from her eyes and her head was thrown back. Her hat slipped back to reveal her long silky locks and this revelation caused her to laugh even harder. "I apologize sir! I just find this very amusing. I did it! I can do magic!" Quickly she began to gather her hair back together with her bright eyes now sparkling. "Thank you sir."

"Your welcome!" he laughed "I was the same way when I was taught magic by my father, lets do another, you apparently don't need a focus word... so lets try this..." Roland slid a long knife out his belt and slit his arm, as blood trickled out he held his hand over it and a white light ,the color of his aura, filled the wound, it close and looked as if no cut had ever happened, "OK this takes a lot of energy so just take one try for today, push your energy with healing thoughts into your hand , or you can try a more direct method if you can figure it out." he winked,.

Felicitas was happy to hear that she wasn't the only one who got excited over magic. She pulled her hair back up under her cap and adjusted it once more. She watched curiously as Roland withdrew a knife from his belt. Her curiosity quickly turned to horror as her young prince cut his arm right in front of her. Her face paled and her eyes grew wide, but before she could do anything the prince set his hand on his arm and the wound began to heal. Felicitas knew that magic was miraculous, but she had never seen anyone heal themselves before. She was apprehensive about doing it herself however. She knew she had to follow orders though and she took a small concealed dagger and sliced the soft pink of her arm. Blood gushed forth from her arm and she paled once more. Quickly she called up the flow of magic that she had found deep within herself. It took her a minute, but she figured out what to do with the magic and so she pushed the magic towards her arm. This seemed more direct and sensible to her and seemed like it would take less energy. She imagined her arm sewing itself back together and felt a sudden drop in her strength as her wound healed. Her breath came shaky afterwards and she was a bit flustered, but she had done it. "Like... Like this sir?" She asked breathily.

"Indeed, Thats all for today, take an hours break, do what you want and if anyone asks you if your lazing..here," Roland removed a grey piece of paper from his belt, saying :under the order of Doctor Scaren this person is to rest. he blushed "It's from when i was a doctor in the north, with my friend Ouramouv ."