Fantasy RP (sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told you I get carried away. I've been used to super long novella style of writing so yeah.
Sorry?

no its fine you left room for interactions and that's what i wanted :).

normally I post in the 4+ paragraph range if I can, but I'll join if you allow two to three paragraphs. This is mainly because I like to use vivid imagery, and not me adding in a lot of fluff. I'm all about interaction.

if your going to have those paragraphs be about only a couple things that you just make very detailed and you leave room for interaction i see no problem with it.

Name: Samantha 'Sam' Vulpina
Race: Human
Appearance: Standing just short of five feet, Sam is a tiny, petite little girl with a big personality. She's thin with small breasts, though her hips are wide, which gives her a curvy figure for how light she is. Her skin is alabaster white, smooth, and unblemished (as far as anyone has seen, anyways). Her facial features are delicate; she has large, emerald-green eyes and a heat-shaped face, with pink lips that seem painted on. Her fiery red hair reaches just past her shoulders and is usually tied up or in a fishtail braid. Her clothing is relatively plain compared to her physical features, since she prefers to wear tans and browns mostly. More often than not she has a light-brown cloak wrapped around her shoulders with the hood up, obscuring her features.
Personality: Sam is just as fiery as her hair; if provoked she won't stop until she feels like she has the final word. She's sarcastic and witty, especially when she knows she's in a position to backtalk. She has a very strong sense of personal justice, not always believing in laws and rules, but she doesn't hesitate to help someone if she thinks they need it. She isn't fazed by violence or killing, but she can't stand to watch something suffer, whether the being is sentient or not.
likes/dislikes: Sam loves cold weather, hot food, and fun company. She hates being secluded, and the senseless violence that comes with the war between the empires. Be prepared to receive a bruise is you call her Samantha.
Other info: She lugs around a giant black box with a very thick tube running through the middle. She also seems to be quite strong despite her size, almost unusually so.

normally I post in the 4+ paragraph range if I can, but I'll join if you allow two to three paragraphs. This is mainly because I like to use vivid imagery, and not me adding in a lot of fluff. I'm all about interaction.
I'm with you so hard on that

no i just thought it was a little weird you eat one person then save others i get what your doing but still (kinda thing)
Lol I had to reread it a couple times XD. I can see where you came up with it though

no i just thought it was a little weird you eat one person then save others i get what your doing but still (kinda thing)
He's sympathetic but he's still who he is. He likes to play with humans (thus why he saved children in particular) but he also has to eat. I enjoy characters who's race conflict with their personality and behaviour.

Sorry it's another long one but I had to make an excuse for Miles to interact with Nedric~

Ahaha that's totally okay.
That whole last part was "ew, gross" XD

Name: Selinde' Astrakon
Race: Phoenix
Appearance (photo/description): Despite his age Selinde' looks no older than twenty years old due to his race's lasting youth and vitality. He is of a slim build with slight muscle tone that is barely visible. His skin is brown and his face is well structures with a clear jaw (under his full beard) line and high slightly noticeable cheek bones. His eyes are orange lit, a pupil being apparently absent from the orbs. His hair color is slate and long. When he reaches any kind of emotional high flames of the same color travel along his hair. Often times his hair may be pinned up in some form of braiding or dread locks.
While in his humanoid form it is possible for his wings to appear from out of his back, the plumage being the same color as his hair and able to summon fire spontaneously in the same manner his hair does. When Selinde' is actually in his bird form he stands no taller than an eagle. Atop his head can be spotted a thick crest of feathers like that of the Harpy Eagle. All his plumage is of a slate coloring or silver. Thick tendrils of seemingly decorative feathers sprout from his tail feathers and are three feet in length total. Slate and Silver colored embers often dance in the air about him with out setting anything ablaze. When flying in either form fire is often left in his wake but quickly disappear as the conjurer does. His bird form is noticeably slim as well and elegant in appearance.
Personality: Adaptable, Open-Minded, Non-Judgmental, Pragmatist
likes/dislikes: N/A
Other info: None.
when do you plan on joining in?

Status
Not open for further replies.