Fantasy RP (sign-ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lamia is a Greek mythological figure. She was a beautiful queen that turned into a child-eating monster. Don't know how the Naga similarity came about, though.

Source: just googled it lmao

you know what im going to swap my character

Name: Fester

Race: Animalian (owl)

Appearance:
anthro__in_my_gallery__by_zorn_sable-d2xxqgr.png

Personality: He is a kind and thoughtful person but he is very couscous and timid and prefers staying away from others while watching the world from a tree top view.

Likes/Dislikes: likes: rodents, sunrises/sunsets, flying. dislikes: people, creatures.

Other info: he has a special magic necklace that his father gave him before dieing by a group of monsters, that can create a weak magic force field that allows protection from contact with other beings and non magic weapons when wanted but has a certain resistance level so something to strong or something to long can destroy the field.

Last edited by a moderator:
Question! Since all of the difference species are in different kingdoms which are in different empires, how will we interact with each other since pretty much all of us are on different sides?

hey codasterthedisaster are you going to join us?

the kingdoms are the empires. in the empires people and creatures get along well (mostly) with each other and the three kingdoms are at war with each other. Beast kingdom are creatures that are more aggresive. Humanoid kingdom is more in seek of knowledge for the war. Almighty kingdom is more rulers and don't care too much for the war.

Oh that makes more sense. I was curious, thanks!

ok guys is everyone ready to role play we will start now if anyone else is wanting to start the role play its first come first serve if no on wants ill just start.

Erm, sure, you didn't really give my illusion/hypnosis idea a response though...

ya i think that could work but lets say if you have a lot of will power it won't work on that person.

Well obviously, that's how it always works. Simply dis-believe it.

ok i will wait a while and if no one wants to start the role play i start it up.

Well its ok if its i bit longer as long as its not super long and there plenty of spots for interaction.

I tend to get carried away with my replies, but i'll try to keep it down to a lower word count

thanks and i don't mind if you are making things really detailed i just want to have so that there are a lot of openings for interactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.