Fantasy HS Role-Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh this didn't already start did it

Not yet due to cry being missing however I can start it myself if need be (in a conversation with cry, I was told I could start this RP...)

• Useful
Reactions: Verite
Ooh, that'd sound interesting. I imagine everyone else is onboard as well, so sure why not

I'll be making a conversation first...

To every one not in the checking conversation (a conversation/ pm for checking who's still involved which can only have 20 people on) their names are.... @brainparasite @MikasaAckerman12598 I thinks those are the only ones... Anyway please confirm your active and if cry doesn't show up soon I will start the RP! Yay..... I miss cry this is to much pressure!

Hey I'm still here!

cool I'll start RP today after work and school!

alright that sounds great.

Sorry to be a party pooper but please stay in the same class as every one else eg maths as of now, so it's easier for people to interact and enjoy themselves. I don't mind if you go to other classes but make sure you have someone to interact with or that you will take control of your own lessons and find ways to interact with people for your own enjoyment without messing stuff up :D

im sorry but im going to have to drop out of this my college life has gotten to busy im so sorry i really loved the plot though.

HDMw0tD.jpg

Forgive my seasoned Rp ways but I have to edit a few things so I shall post the link when I am finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.