Fantasy HS Role-Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
If GM doesn't show up should we just start it among ourselves? It's a school RP so it's not got a particular plot I imagine.
I say yes.
Is there a thread already in place for this or does someone need to make one?

There is no thread. For that we're waiting on GM.

I don't know. I think we should just start. I'm pretty such a whole bunch of people have messaged them, and have received no response whatsoever...

the GM's still around, it's not like they left the site or anything. Guess we should throw in a tag. Perhaps @Cry.EXE stopped getting notifications?

Be patient, cry was on today... :D

@"Lost" @Karakui @XIII @Cybermoon I am soooooooo sorry. I should've clerifyed this more. I would prefer you to make a chat as in like an inbox or something, not here in the chat for when we start the role-play. Yes, I am alive. I'm busy all the time because I am still in high school and Am involved in Marching Band, so it takes up Monday-Friday with after school practices. I am also in EST so just know that I won't be home until 6:30-7 EST. That's all, I'm so sorry for the delay in replied and notifications. Please check out my posts on my home page because I post updates there regularly. I'm also starting a blog soon.

Shall be organised by colour, such as:

Picture:

Yaiyu:
[spoili]
660969-asakura_ryouko_large.jpg

[/spoili]

Eride:
[spoili]
Cute-Anime-Girl-anime-36962631-1920-1200.jpg

[/spoili]

Tsuya:
[spoili]
674415-kyou_fujibayashi_40.jpg

[/spoili]

Dairu:
[spoili]
7012321-nidy-2d-anime-girl.jpg

[/spoili]

Kurena:
[spoili]
long_hair_anime_girls_025-614x719.jpg

[/spoili]

Name: Arune (Family name is constant): Yaiyu, Eride, Tsuya, Dairu, Kurena
Role: Arune (lit. Existence Noise. I thought it sounded pretty cool in relation to the idea of radio noise - the kind of static you get between frequencies).
Arune are more commonly known as the Chaos Persona species, or simply Chaos for short. Unless you observe an Arune mid-shift, you probably wouldn't notice they were an Arune and simply think they were an ordinary whatever they may be. Arune are a curious species. They have a certain ability, but are otherwise human. An Arune can absorb the existence of another person, provided the other person fits certain characteristics. Simply, they have to be the same age and gender at time of absorption. The absorbed person retains their own conscious will, however, the Arune has complete control over the absorbed personality and appearance, capable of rebuilding them from the ground up if needs be to suit their desires. The Arune may switch at will between each of their persons. Doing so will also change the outward appearance. Additionally, the Arune may 'lend' the existence force back to the absorbed person, allowing them to manifest on their own in a seperate body to the Arune. Finally, should the Arune choose to, they can permanently return the existence force, allowing the absorbed person to return to owning themselves. Their personality and appearance will remain in the altered form, however.

The forms for the ones who aren't Kurena:
Yaiyu:
Artificial angel who can alter reality.

Eride:
Succubus with fire and charm magics

Tsuya:

Demon with phenomenal physical strength

Dairu:

Dislikes:
Background Info:
Personality:
Any Extra Info:
Accepted (If I didn't say it already)

I just wish to know if my character is accepted or if I need to do anything else, Cry.EXE.

Well he accepted mine while it's still unfinished so I shouldn't worry too much :D

Name: Iona Song

Role: Ice Witch

Dislikes: the heat

Background Info: Born on a snowy mountain top with other snow witches, Iona was taught the ways of her kind by her mother. She has never encountered others off the mountain before as once the snow witches have become full with child, they let the men go if they so wish as males of any race outside of ice users cannot survive in their home fore more than a few years.

Personality: Iona is very curious about others off the mountains and is willing to make friends

Any Extra Info: She has a pet snow wolf she named Sir Winter.
Accepted

Yes! Where is the IC? I can't wait for this to start!

Can i join in this?

Picture: Anime_vampire.jpg
Name: Aurora Daemonson
Role: Vampire
Likes: people and having friends she loves reading writing.
Dislikes: guns,and stakes, and vampire hunters
Background Info: she lost all of her family they were hunted down and killed. she watched everyone of her siblings die.(or so she thought) her parents were shot with guns when she watched them die.
Personality: shy at times, then protective of those she is close to.
Any Extra Info: Her older brother is alive but she doesn't know it and he is going to the school also. She also gets extremely thirsty sometimes and cannot control will bite her own wrist to prevent the thirst for as long as she can. her hair is red and the tips are a silverish white.she is great at fighting with swords.

Picture:vampire 2.jpg
Name: Alexander Daemonson
Role:Vampire
Likes: people he knows he can trust. loves to have friends
Dislikes:stakes and stalkerish people, and vampire hunters.
Background Info: Same as Auroras but he is trying to find his sister and tell her he is alive so she isnt lonely. He knows she regrets not fighting the hunters to save her family.
Personality: strong willed protective and caring
Any Extra Info: his necklace was his sisters she dropped when she ran away in terror from thinking they all had died. the gun is always with him as a reminder of what happened many years ago.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Willow_
Loving the idea of their past :D puts my char to shame!

thank you @"Lost" my characters all have a really abandoned background.

closeup%20original%20lips%20red%20eyes%20short%20hair%20anime%20boys%20white%20hair%20faces%20hair%20in%20face%201600x1200%20wal_www.wallpaperfo.com_41.jpg

Uh5kxMD.png

Picture:​

Name: Sage "shadow" Michelangelo
Role: Enenra
Likes: fire, being noticed, smoke, hot environments, oddly enough, orange candy!
Dislikes: water, cold places, coffee and coffee flavored things, dull (poorly seasoned) foods

Background Info: Sage was a shy kid, with parents who practiced Wicca and were pagans and tried who hard to practice magic, though they didn't have a spark for it, who was constantly bullied, both for his submission and for his parents, people tried to help, students, teachers, principles, and even police, his parents moved to protect him from the bullies, but wherever he went, he was hurt, he constantly came home with black eyes and bruises, even a stab wound once, he built up a resilience to physical pain, though he was slowly dieing inside, his pain constant, he ended up killing himself with a kitchen knife in the living room, his cries went to deaf ears, his parents both at work, too busy to notice him, he slowly bled to death, in a morbid way, enjoying the pain because he associated it with the final release from this living hell, the only thing he will leave behind in this world was a tear spangled note saying

Dear Mom and Dad,

You guys, I love you so much, you guys were mostly my only light in my life,
this world is fickle and vengeful, i am a sign of that in the flesh, please don't think for
a second this is your fault.

i know you don't have time for me, so you can just have me cremated.
i don't want to much fuss for you guys, tell auntie Maya that i want Daniel to have my laptop, that is all.
His parents, loyal Wicca practitioners, went to a ritual master for him to revive their beloved sons, and he sent for some ancient redwood branches and bark, set it afire, and set Sage upon the flame. sages soul, which was still within him, was consummated and perfected by it, recreating his as an enenra, which none but the pure of heart can see, he currently uses a potion that he rubs on himself so that people can see him.​
Personality:Submissive, quiet, small seeming, almost invisible demeanor.
Any Extra Info: he needs to eat a fire a day.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Willow_
This char looks fun to mess with! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.