Fandomstuck

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wherever it ends up....

You guys are a hoot. After knowing each other through high school we're roommates in college now, so the fun never stops :P I'm pretty sure the second pizza hit was purely nostalgic memory of the first.

And Rithas, i forgot to mention from your previous post, but you have the worst luck in the world when it comes to things hitting you in the face, wow.

Wherever it ends up...

• Love
Reactions: Indabayou
five second rule, cephalo.

Guys, no.

Is this an over eighteen thing, to eat food wherever it ends up? Because I am not too certain I'm interested in that lifestyle.

I think....I think I passed the test....

Your trying to make me fail the test...

Reactions: Indabayou
Is this an over eighteen thing,

XD I didn't realize that the over eighteen crowd was such a foreign species to you...

Guys, no.

Is this an over eighteen thing, to eat food wherever it ends up? Because I am not too certain I'm interested in that lifestyle.

Your standards drop pretty low after high school. (But nah I usually make sure whatever I eat isn't old or dirty. My friends on the other hand...)

I must past the test......must....resist....temptation...

It's normally not.
I just thought it'd be more up to my standards. Like rice and fish. Maybe some soup. The Asian diet.

It's normally not.
I just thought it'd be more up to my standards. Like rice and fish. Maybe some soup. The Asian diet.

Face-pizza. Don't knock it til you've tried it ;D

Must....Run....Fast.....

I can throw a dice ooooooooooooh

Get on my level...

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
It's 3am And I've been awake for 20 hours after punching sheep up a hill for too long and I'm tired enough that I'm not tired anymore

but....Dice rolls

It's 3am And I've been awake for 20 hours after punching sheep up a hill for too long and I'm tired enough that I'm not tired anymore

but....Dice rolls
I recommend sleep.

Sleep is an ok thing.

Perhaps....Perhaps...

OR DICE ROLLS!

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.